BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Alexis R.
Foodie Expert
Amazing I use I every morning family uses it just as well. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT so much.
Wendy H.
Landisville, PA
I love my Keurig. I use it every single day. Besides an occasional blockage (which I learned how to un-block by watching a YouTube video), I have never had a problem with the coffee maker. I've owned it for about 6 months.
Kim L.
Mount Morris, MI
Didn't like that you couldn't use ground coffee. it got too expensive to buy the pods all the time.
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker. It brews the perfect cup every time. The water storage area is large and does no require refilling frequently.
Rebecca C.
Belleville, MI
I use mine about four or five times daily. LOVE it. Never had an issue. Fast and convenient. So many different k-cups, you want to try them all!
Valerie F.
Saint Louis, MO
Everybody she use because the best coffee make it ever and first I do did it like um the other coffee makers but when I got this 1 I was like oh my gosh I love you best coffee maker ever so you should buy it
April W.
Elmira, NY
Foodie Expert
This is amazing! Not being able to drink a whole pot of coffee before heading out of the door for work it's perfect to make one cup of coffee, push a button and in minutes you have amazing coffee without waiting in line at a coffee place.
Samantha M.
Foodie Expert
This product looks great and works well, however you are only able to use specific K-Cups in it, and not the other brands
Geneva S.
Raleigh, NC
Best investment I ever made seeing as how I a a avid coffee drinker serves 3 different sizes of coffee options.Provides me with a million different options as far as coffee hot chocolate and teas. I am very pleased with my keurig and will never sell it.
April F.
Lindley, NY
Foodie Expert
The addition of the carafe was genius. We typically make single cups as it is just myself and my boyfriend. It is nice to have the option to brew more with friends without having a separate coffee maker.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?