BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jenna
Jenna
We received this as a wedding gift and it is amazing. I love having the option of a whole pot or just one cup.
Shanna K.
Shanna K.
Athens , PA
Foodie Expert
Great coffee maker. Works wonderful, heats up quickly and never have any issues.
Cate G.
Cate G.
Texas,Houston
It's so fast and easy I love my morning coffee this machine really makes life a lot easier
Elsa R.
Elsa R.
Buena Park, CA
Love my keruig this is my second purchase with them. I got this model because I love how it has the big carafa
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker it is amazing. It is my favorite coffee maker because it's very easy and convenient!!
Jill F.
Jill F.
Foodie Expert
Great machine but some of the k-cups don't work in this Machine. The coffee is great and the machine works well.
McKenzie T.
McKenzie T.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this coffee make every single day and i love it! Fast easy and reliable for quick mornings before work!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Saint Paul, MN
You can make not just coffee, but tea, hot coco, apple cider, etc. So much fun! And easy!
Vilma L.
Vilma L.
The Woodlands, TX
Love how every morning i do my coffee and its all i hot when i get up and got to work love it
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Erie, PA
Love my keurig wouldn't trade it for anything .... It is perfect and I love it
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?