BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Christina R.
Port Richey
I love my coffee maker it's my dream come true for coffee shop and yummy I love it any time of
Keion J.
n las Vegas, NV
I like this coffee maker and the various types of drinks you can make. ..easy to vlean and use
Shannon C.
Can't go without this. I am the only coffee drinker in my house, so it NEVER wastes any coffee.
Lauren N.
Keurig will always top the coffee charts for me. So many options, super quick and easy to use.
Colten F.
Marked Tree, AR
I can drink coffee quick and easily. It tastes good and has options for a variety of flavored.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Love keurig!! Such a great coffee maker with a bunch of different coffee flavors! I love coffee
Austin R.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally like this coffee machine nothing is better than waking up to a nice cup of coffee.
Robin S.
Myakka City
Great coffee maker. Easy to use. Love that you can make a bigger pot than your normal one cup.
Kaytie K.
arlington, WA
I love using the K cups. It is much more convenient than the traditional coffeemaker. Love this
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
Absolutely amazing and super quick and easy to use whenever I'm in a rush to get out the door.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?