BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
Love my keurig ! Best part is it's quick for on the go. Plus you can buy a variety of flavors!
Rebekah S.
I love my Keurig! I have the reusable filter for coffee and some k cups for different flavors.
Victoria  E.
I like the versatility of the Kerrigan! I can brew tea, coffee and soup! The tastes do not mix.
Kaytie K.
arlington, WA
I love using the K cups. It is much more convenient than the traditional coffeemaker. Love this
Cassidy P.
Bradenton, FL
Makes my morning coffee so much easier to create, I can have tons of options of coffee and tea
Sydney T.
Bakersfield, CA
My mom and i use this every day to get the perfect cup of coffee. easy and saves a ton of money
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Love keurig!! Such a great coffee maker with a bunch of different coffee flavors! I love coffee
Colten F.
Marked Tree, AR
I can drink coffee quick and easily. It tastes good and has options for a variety of flavored.
Charles H.
Bishopville, SC
Honestly one of the most convenient products I own. I don't see how more people don't own this.
Keion J.
n las Vegas, NV
I like this coffee maker and the various types of drinks you can make. ..easy to vlean and use
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?