BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Amber H.
Amber H.
Clinton, TN
I love how big the reservoir is. The carafe is amazing for the weekends. Best purchase ever
Diane R.
Diane R.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love ths got it as a gift ...love the selection of flavors and taste really good
Eloisa E.
Eloisa E.
I don't personally drink coffee but my husband swears by this machine. Easy to clean is a plus for me.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Riverview, MI
I use this everyday!!! I love this coffeee maker so much! Totally worth it!!! <3 SO AWESOME
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Foodie Expert
Love this coffee pot!! Convent for everyone! You can even make tea hot chocolate.
emily c.
emily c.
ORLANDO, FL
U really love this machine is really easy to used and i dony have to wait long for my cofee
Brandon F.
Brandon F.
Centreville, VA
Amazing! Been making 3 cups a day for two years ! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes quick good coffee
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Pickerington, OH
I love my coffee maker. It has been by far the best purchase I have made when buying a coffee maker.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Love my keurig. use it for coffee of course but even just for hot water for tea.
Louise L.
Louise L.
Manahawkin
This is a must have for people on the go..one cup of coffee real quick..no waste..love it!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?