BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Nathan P.
Awesome product would not go back to regular coffee pot. Many selections to choose from and convenient when on the run.
Kelly W.
Richmond, TX
I love keurig products. The only one that has recyclable cups is the Vue and it makes delicious cafe beverages so that is the one i prefer. The keurig system has a variety of yummy choices and it makes a quick high quality cuppa.
Tiffanyu B.
New Plymouth, OH
This is a staple in our home. We use this daily because it makes an entire pot of coffee very simply. We love ours!
Jen W.
Ringgold, GA
Love my keurig. very effecient if you onky want a cup instead of making an entire pot. you can also get the resuable pods for ground coffee.
Megan D.
La Place, LA
Foodie Expert
I love love love this coffeemaker. I actually got it as a wedding present and I use it at least twice a day. Coffee in the morning, tea in the evening. It is by far the best single cup coffee maker out there.
Abby D.
Midlothian, IL
Foodie Expert
Love love love this!!! Works great for single cups and for parties too!!! Everyone always goes home happy!
Cassandra T.
Cannot live without this baby. Simply put! I love that you can use it to brew coffee or just plain hot water for teas.
Delanie C.
Smithfield
Stopped working after about a years worth of use. Made my coffee hot and fresh when it worked but now I just use it to cook my ramen. So I guess it's a win win
Claire L.
Best purchase by far! The k cups can get a little expensive but it's still WAY LESS than buying a cup of coffee at any coffee shop! I love that they added the karafe (sp?) to accommodate more than 1 cup at a time ūüėČ‚ėēÔłŹūüíó
Emily R.
Gibsonia, PA
Love how fast, easy, and good my coffee can taste! It's so effortless. All you have to do is pop in the cup and press the oz and it's ready almost instantly.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?