BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Brandi Q.
Grapeview, WA
I love this machine, I use it everyday! Great taste, easy, fast and cheaper than espresso stands!
Kara B.
Sidney, OH
I use this every morning for my coffee and its great i would recommend this to any of my friends
Ashley B.
Oh this one is so amazing i love it. it is loud but it does it quick. nice for on the go coffee.
Tyanna T.
Morehead City, NC
Makes the best coffee you would ever taste......i recommend this for anyone ... love love love it
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
Love it! It's super compact and works perfectly for 2 people. Love how quickly I can make coffee.
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
This keurig is great for making a single cup of coffee or a craft of coffee for multiple people.
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
This by far is the best product out there! It's really easy to use and it makes your coffee fast!
Samantha V.
Grand Rapids, MI
The keurig is a wonderful coffeemaker. Its great for just making one cup of coffee quick and easy
Isabel M.
My mom loves this thing. Me personally, I use it to make ramen noodles lol. #perksofbeingastudent
Cecily C.
Lawndale, CA
It is so easy to make and you can use it for iced tea as well. Looks very modern on the counter.
Earn $327/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $382/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Wanda R.
Burleson, TX
I did not realize there was a 4-cup Keurig! Wow! I need this in my life!
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
I have the Keurig K300/350. I know you can make more then the 4, 6, 8, 10 oz coffee cups they give you. But how do you get to them?? Help!!
Saly A.
Hilliard, OH
Is there a special water to use it and how much water it needs to make 4 cups of coffee please?