BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kennedy D.
Kennedy D.
Charlevoix, MI
Love it but is obviously bad for the environment. you should look into bio degradable k-cups.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Dundee, MI
Love my Keurig 2.0. Easy to use. The only "complaint" I have is that the water filter can be difficult to change.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
I love this coffee maker so much my only problem is that it only takes certain k cups which can be very annoying
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I cannot express how much I honestly and truly , love, love, love. love. this coffee machine.
Daniela Y.
Daniela Y.
Straightforward to use, inexpensive and just great overall. Makes coffee better than me thats for sure
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Placentia, CA
Such a good coffee maker! Doesn't take long to brew and always easy to clean up. Lasted me about 2 years so far!
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my brewing system. I wouldn't trade it for a thing in the world!
marissa R.
marissa R.
Foodie Expert
I like my coffee maker, but it was to expensive for my taste, it makes good coffee and like the verity of flavor
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Foodie Expert
Love my keurig! They come in handy when I have family parties because everyone always wants something different.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Colonial Heights, VA
This is great for larger quantities of my favorite flavored specialty coffees. I love mine!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?