BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Samantha V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
The keurig is a wonderful coffeemaker. Its great for just making one cup of coffee quick and easy
Sydney M.
Foodie Expert
I love this product. It's really nice being able to have a pot of coffee ready in so little time!
Jessica K.
Westbrook, CT
Foodie Expert
Quick and easy to use when on the run in the morning. Always can choose a different k cup flavor.
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
Foodie Expert
This keurig is great for making a single cup of coffee or a craft of coffee for multiple people.
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
Foodie Expert
This by far is the best product out there! It's really easy to use and it makes your coffee fast!
Gladys B.
Winterville, NC
Easy to use. Coffee is not hot; so I have to reheat it in the microwave. OK product. Not impress.
Melissa B.
I got this for Christmas 2014 and I love it so much never had a problem and super easy to clean.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
Love my Keurig. Fast and many different sizes available for brewing. Makes a great cup of coffee.
Isabel M.
My mom loves this thing. Me personally, I use it to make ramen noodles lol. #perksofbeingastudent
Chelsea L.
Russellville, AL
My keurig is wonderful! I love it but it does take a couple minutes to warm up before you can use
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?