BY KEURIG #17 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Oh this one is so amazing i love it. it is loud but it does it quick. nice for on the go coffee.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
Love my Keurig. Fast and many different sizes available for brewing. Makes a great cup of coffee.
Kristal P.
Joelton, TN
Love love love!! So easy for our family and we don't typically drink more than one cup at a time!
Savannah S.
Rochester, MN
Works great for single use coffee. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a new coffee maker.
Kara B.
Sidney, OH
I use this every morning for my coffee and its great i would recommend this to any of my friends
Courtney l.
Billerica, MA
Love my keurig maker. Its a fast and easy way to make my coffee in te morning when I'm on the go.
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
This by far is the best product out there! It's really easy to use and it makes your coffee fast!
Isabel M.
My mom loves this thing. Me personally, I use it to make ramen noodles lol. #perksofbeingastudent
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
This keurig is great for making a single cup of coffee or a craft of coffee for multiple people.
Gladys B.
Winterville, NC
Easy to use. Coffee is not hot; so I have to reheat it in the microwave. OK product. Not impress.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?