BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Gladys B.
Winterville, NC
Easy to use. Coffee is not hot; so I have to reheat it in the microwave. OK product. Not impress.
Ashley B.
Oh this one is so amazing i love it. it is loud but it does it quick. nice for on the go coffee.
Taylor F.
Like everyone says I Love my keurig, most convenient thing when you're in a rush in the morning!
Jessica K.
Westbrook, CT
Quick and easy to use when on the run in the morning. Always can choose a different k cup flavor.
Cecily C.
Lawndale, CA
It is so easy to make and you can use it for iced tea as well. Looks very modern on the counter.
Isabel M.
My mom loves this thing. Me personally, I use it to make ramen noodles lol. #perksofbeingastudent
Savannah S.
Rochester, MN
Works great for single use coffee. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a new coffee maker.
Amber O.
Williamstown, NJ
Perfect for whenever you quickly needed a cup of coffee without the hassle of making a full pot.
Courtney l.
Billerica, MA
Love my keurig maker. Its a fast and easy way to make my coffee in te morning when I'm on the go.
Brandi Q.
Grapeview, WA
I love this machine, I use it everyday! Great taste, easy, fast and cheaper than espresso stands!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?