BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Lewes Beach, DE
Keurig is a very nice brand and has a lot of different coffee pods to chose from. It is a wonderful choice for on the fly coffee. I only gave it 3 out of 5 stars for the reason I like a full pot of coffee in the morning. I also feel it is cheaper to use an old fashioned coffee pot. One final thing is I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the morning which you just do not get from Keurig. Other than these few things I love my Keurig. The taste is good and it is so convenient. I haven't had any issues with it breaking but I do clean mine with vinegar and water cycles. Perfect for businesses or people who entertain a lot.
Bria N.
Bria N.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this one from my job Macy's. I work in the housewares department so I tell people a lot about products. So when it came to the little baby coffee maker I had back home it was time for a change. I love my Keurig the coffee taste so good. This is an easy to use coffee machine and I love how it comes with coffee to try it out. If you register your Keurig on their website you will be able to get discounts on Kcups. Buy in bulk and also you can still use your own coffee grounds in there with the reusable piece. 10/10 p.s. easy to clean.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
San Antonio, TX
I love my keurig!!!! its so convenient than the traditional coffee maker. i just press the button to let it warm up. while i do other things like make my daughter her cereal and by the time that I'm done its ready to brew. I also love the option to make your coffee strong! its super awesome on the go too. and i love that they sell Starbucks cups!!! I haven't been to a Starbucks in a year!!!!! I absolutely love my Keurig!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
I love my Keurig 2.0 K350! Having the option of making a larger cup (10 oz) while still being able to make a strong cup of coffee has been great. Also, the carafe makes it possible to have large amounts of coffee made at once, instead of just one cup. Also, the outside of the carafe cups are recyclable, which is a plus! I just wish all of the k-cups were recyclable... I hate the waste that is produced. However, after having a keurig for years, I think it would be VERY hard for me to go back to a standard coffee maker!
Haley K.
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I don't know what I would do without my Keurig. It's so easy to pop in a K-cup and go in the mornings & you don't have to clean it as much as a regular coffee maker.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Tucson, AZ
Absolutely love my Keurig. my fiancee doesn't drink coffee but there are a ton of varieties of tea available as well as hot cocoa for him to drink.

I also have several of the plastic reusable k-cups that I often put my own coffee or tea in. it's wonderful having the options.

I also use the heated water for several different applications since it heats to a very reasonably hot temperature.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
Foodie Expert
My family and I love this product! I makes your morning routine ten times faster and easier. They have so many great flavors to choose from that works with this machine. It is very fast and easy to clean. I use this on a daily basis, but keurig coffee Brewers do tend to break easily. My family has gone through a few machines. This particular machine has lasted us much longer than previous ones so I'm assuming keurig has fixed the problem. Overall, this is a must have in my household.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Twin Falls, ID
Foodie Expert
I LOVE my Keurig! They are expensive, but it seems to hold up great. I buy my coffee pods at Costco, which has been the most reasonably priced I could find. Do not buy this machine if you drink a lot of coffee! My frustration include the cheap plastic on water tank and the need for descaling. It doesn't frustrate me that it needs descaling, but the product to descaling it with is expensive and hard to find, as well as a lack of clear instructions! This machine is great if you're a 1-2 cup drinker. If you drink more, stick with a pot!
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
My husband and I used to be a avid Starbucks pit stop before work but this machine has changed our lives. We love the Keurig machine. We bought this one because it was within our budget. We saved a lot of money using our Keurig and still be able to drink Starbucks coffee. I love the convenience of this. I only wish that it offers more of a selection of Ounces in hot water. It only offers 4oz or 6oz of hot water. Overall I would recommend the Keurig machine to everyone.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Scranton, PA
I love my Keurig! So easy to use. Easy to maintain. My only gripe is that the K-Cups can get so expensive especially if you drink coffee multiple times a day like I do.. but I have found a solution for that which is to buy the refillable cups that you can fill with your own coffee grounds. it's also important to clean your Keurig with vinegar from what I've heard, so I do that once a week now as well.
otherwise - an instant perfect cup of coffee with the press of a button - can't beat that!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?