BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
John B.
Greenwood, IN
We use this Keurig in our wing of the office and it works like a champ. I have been spoiled by having one at home for several years and was thrilled when we switched to these at work as well! Great selection of coffee and super quick to make a perfect cup every time.
Lauri H.
W Greenwich, RI
I love this system. there is nothing better then the first cup of coffee, and nothing worse then the dregs left at the bottom of a brewed pot. Which is why I love this. I get a fresh cup every time and have the option so make 4 cups if I want. This is a great system.
Krysten Q.
River Falls, WI
I LOVE my Keurig. I don't use it often because my husband and I tend to drink multiple cups of coffee at a time. However when I want just one cup or I want to make tea or hot chocolate it is my go to! Super easy to use, easy to clean, and makes a good cup of coffee!
Tracy P.
Mount Dora, FL
Part of our morning routine. I love having the diversity to choose the flavor I am in the mood for that day. Strong & bold or mild flavor. Our kids use it for hot coco or lattes. We have even used it for hot water to make oatmeal when in a hurry.
We have had our machine for several years and it has not let us down.
Ania M.
Easy to use and quick for those mornings on the run. Only downfall is that I drink more coffee than it makes at a time and you have to wait for each individual cup. Also it takes a little bit to heat up the water runless you monitor that it's almost always warm
Rachel B.
Decatur, IN
I got this as a gift, and it's okay. I really only like cappuccino and flavored coffees, but most that I've tried in this just taste watery or gross. It also has gotten clogged quite a few times, and I hate cleaning it. I also stopped buying the k-cups due to the fact that they just pile up in landfills.
Shanna D.
Olympia, WA
Received this as a birthday gift and I must say hands down best gift ever! I wasted so much coffee before having a keurig! The quickness and single cups makes for an easy morning, but the carafe is nice too when you have company and want a full pot! This is by far the most used appliance in my household!
Stephanie S.
Yukon, OK
Just recently, within the last year, got in to drinking coffee drinks. I've always been a milk with a splash of coffee kinda gal but with my keurig, started drinking coffee with a splash of milk. This is so convenient as not to waste an entire pot of coffee
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
I highly recommend this if you are looking for a good machine without all the bells and whistles. I don't need those fancy extra gadgets that some other machines have. This one allows you to select different size mug sizes and does a pot of coffee. Love it.
Adrianne h.
I enjoy that the it comes with the option of a carafe, so if you have company or someone else in your home will be drinking coffee at the same time, it makes it more convenient. I don't like that the newer Keurigs can only read K-cups with the coding around the top. I enjoy other brands of single serve coffee/tea and this feature limits what I can use.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?