BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kelley S.
Nashua, NH
Never any problems using this Keurig machine. Easy to use and amazingly convenient! Best purchase!
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Really good coffee machine my whole family swears by it. Great for hot chocolates and teas as well
Sydney M.
I love this product. It's really nice being able to have a pot of coffee ready in so little time!
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
This keurig is great for making a single cup of coffee or a craft of coffee for multiple people.
Kristal P.
Joelton, TN
Love love love!! So easy for our family and we don't typically drink more than one cup at a time!
Tyanna T.
Morehead City, NC
Makes the best coffee you would ever taste......i recommend this for anyone ... love love love it
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
Love my Keurig. Fast and many different sizes available for brewing. Makes a great cup of coffee.
Melissa B.
I got this for Christmas 2014 and I love it so much never had a problem and super easy to clean.
Kara B.
Sidney, OH
I use this every morning for my coffee and its great i would recommend this to any of my friends
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
This by far is the best product out there! It's really easy to use and it makes your coffee fast!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?