BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
I love my Keurig! I have the reusable filter for coffee and some k cups for different flavors.
Odalys V.
Odalys V.
Auburn , WA
Changed my life convenient and easy to use great quality and quiet cheap k-cups would recommend if you like coffee
Christina R.
Christina R.
Port Richey
I love my coffee maker it's my dream come true for coffee shop and yummy I love it any time of
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product. My biggest issue is that tall coffee cups do not fit underneath whee the coffee comes out
Romina C.
Romina C.
Leesburg, Va
Absolutely love my keurig!... Use it all day everyday!... Can't get enough of it!... Love!...
Kevin O.
Kevin O.
Cicero, NY
My wife drinks coffee and I don't. Great product to use for a single cup in the morning so nothing goes to waste.
Vickie L.
Vickie L.
Dalton
Absolutely Love It ,, Makes my Coffee taste so much better, I can make it regular or strong !
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I love my coffee maker. my husband got it almost a month ago. i also make hot chocolate in it
Ritika J.
Ritika J.
Great coffee maker! i just use my own single serve thing and add my own coffee cause i hate getting those singles
I love this kuerig it keeps me well caffeinated, being a mom of two that's important! Coffee always tastes great!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?