BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Tina W.
Pensacola, FL
Gets a bit loud. can't adjust temperature. those are the only cons I think I have fr this machine!
Mallori M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the keurig coffeemaker.. It's very convenient and you never waist coffee.. Very easy to use
Sarah P.
Sanford, NC
Love it just wish there was a bigger size option because my cup is never filled the amount I enjoy
Sydney M.
I love this product. It's really nice being able to have a pot of coffee ready in so little time!
Jessica K.
Westbrook, CT
Quick and easy to use when on the run in the morning. Always can choose a different k cup flavor.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
Love my Keurig. Fast and many different sizes available for brewing. Makes a great cup of coffee.
Gladys B.
Winterville, NC
Easy to use. Coffee is not hot; so I have to reheat it in the microwave. OK product. Not impress.
Savannah S.
Rochester, MN
Works great for single use coffee. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a new coffee maker.
Melissa B.
I got this for Christmas 2014 and I love it so much never had a problem and super easy to clean.
Courtney l.
Billerica, MA
Love my keurig maker. Its a fast and easy way to make my coffee in te morning when I'm on the go.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?