BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Brittany J.
Richmond, KY
I love the efficiency of my Keurig and how easy it is to make a cup of coffee when I'm on the go. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't fill up my cup as full as I would like it to.
julie s.
Lancaster, CA
I love my kuerig. I use it everyday it's fast easy quick and I never have a problem with it. I use different types of K-Cups and they all fit and brew perfect.
Mari O.
Roanoke , TX
Foodie Expert
I don't know how people use to survive without this. This coffee machine is amazing! It's so convenient and easy to use and so fast. I love this different flavors and brands that you can get. I just love it so so much.
Joy F.
I love this coffee machine. It brews your coffee in a matter of a few seconds with little to no mess at all. My only problem with it is the internal cleaning of the parts.
Kailee R.
Oshkosh, WI
Works amazingly! Always fast and easy to use. Even if I'm running late in the morning, I'm still able to just turn it on and have it heat up and made while getting ready. Would recommend! 10/10
Shelby W.
Beaverton, OR
This worked perfectly for 8 months and then it started not dispensing water. I fixed it by tipping the unit upside down- I think it gets air pockets in the lines. It also requires a lot of maintenance with cleaning and de-scaling as well as purchasing little water filters. I suppose if you're ok with this, it makes a good cup of coffee.
Ashlyn M.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love my Keurig! I wake up every morning and use it! My coffee comes out so smooth and it makes my mornings everyday! Best way to start the day off! I love it so much
Elvida G.
Awesome really simple love mine good coffee easy to use I love mine use it every morning
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
I just got this coffeemaker and I love it. It has cut my coffee making time in half. And is very simple and easy to use. I would like to see more types of coffee and tea variety in the future.
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
I love coffee machines i love keurieg i believe everyone should try it at leadt once
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?