BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Mallori M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the keurig coffeemaker.. It's very convenient and you never waist coffee.. Very easy to use
Brandy B.
Gulfport, MS
Bought this for my college age son. He loves it. Seems difficult to clean and coffee is expensive.
Melissa B.
I got this for Christmas 2014 and I love it so much never had a problem and super easy to clean.
Savannah S.
Rochester, MN
Works great for single use coffee. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a new coffee maker.
Kristal P.
Joelton, TN
Love love love!! So easy for our family and we don't typically drink more than one cup at a time!
Jessica K.
Westbrook, CT
Quick and easy to use when on the run in the morning. Always can choose a different k cup flavor.
Sydney M.
I love this product. It's really nice being able to have a pot of coffee ready in so little time!
Isabel M.
My mom loves this thing. Me personally, I use it to make ramen noodles lol. #perksofbeingastudent
Courtney l.
Billerica, MA
Love my keurig maker. Its a fast and easy way to make my coffee in te morning when I'm on the go.
Cecily C.
Lawndale, CA
It is so easy to make and you can use it for iced tea as well. Looks very modern on the counter.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?