BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
candida d.
Kenton
I love my keurig coffee pot I use it all time unless I have company then I use my 12 cup coffee pot
Carlie M.
Ball, LA
I love the Keurig! Makes coffee and other drinks so fast and easy! My favorites are the donut shop.
Kristin H.
Canton, MI
A lot better then the original but had some troubles with the machine. Leaking and brewing problems
Emily L.
Oakville, CT
I love this product! It's very convenient and easy to use! It makes my morning ritual much easier!
Mariam G.
Gurnee, IL
Very convenient for my morning coffee! I just put the cup in and its ready in 5 minutes! I love it
Kim L.
Mount Morris, MI
Didn't like that you couldn't use ground coffee. it got too expensive to buy the pods all the time.
Sarah P.
Sanford, NC
Love it just wish there was a bigger size option because my cup is never filled the amount I enjoy
Jen J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is so amazing! My favorite way to have my morning cup of coffee. So easy, so clean, and fast!
Samuel D.
Ceres, CA
I use this weekly and it never disappoints! Love how fast it is too! I don't regret this purchase.
Nansy N.
Excellent coffee maker, easy to use and not too expensive, and some many different kcup compatible.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?