BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Bakersfield, CA
My mom and i use this every day to get the perfect cup of coffee. easy and saves a ton of money
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Milwaukee, Wi
I love my keurig, it's so convenient when you only want one or two cups quickly in the morning!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Foodie Expert
Can't go without this. I am the only coffee drinker in my house, so it NEVER wastes any coffee.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Foodie Expert
Amazing I use I every morning family uses it just as well. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT so much.
Tiffanyu B.
Tiffanyu B.
New Plymouth, OH
This is a staple in our home. We use this daily because it makes an entire pot of coffee very simply. We love ours!
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Baden, PA
Very easy to use. I wish they could make a little bit more than the amount in the cup
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Ontario, NY
The best and easy way to make your coffee. you can also make tea hot or cold with this machine
Robin S.
Robin S.
Myakka City
Great coffee maker. Easy to use. Love that you can make a bigger pot than your normal one cup.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Sandston, VA
I absolutely love this! It's great and fast and lasts a very long time! It's great for on the go people!
Sydnie B.
Sydnie B.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
It's amazing love it use it all the time for tea and coffee and hot chocolate has amazing uses
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?