BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jen J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is so amazing! My favorite way to have my morning cup of coffee. So easy, so clean, and fast!
Mallori M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the keurig coffeemaker.. It's very convenient and you never waist coffee.. Very easy to use
Kim L.
Mount Morris, MI
Didn't like that you couldn't use ground coffee. it got too expensive to buy the pods all the time.
Emily L.
Oakville, CT
I love this product! It's very convenient and easy to use! It makes my morning ritual much easier!
Nansy N.
Excellent coffee maker, easy to use and not too expensive, and some many different kcup compatible.
Sarah P.
Sanford, NC
Love it just wish there was a bigger size option because my cup is never filled the amount I enjoy
Kristin H.
Canton, MI
A lot better then the original but had some troubles with the machine. Leaking and brewing problems
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
I love this keruig not only to brew coffee but also tea as well. I love how they made it like that,
Mariam G.
Gurnee, IL
Very convenient for my morning coffee! I just put the cup in and its ready in 5 minutes! I love it
Taylor L.
MESA, AZ
Touch screen way better, way to go keurig way to go! Keep rocking! I love keurig. I want a cold one
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?