BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lori C.
Hicksville, NY
Perfect and quick one cup! I love having many different flavor options and not having to waste a pot of coffee just for one cup!
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
I love this product its amazing I use it everyday and the coffee tastes amazing please check out this product
Jane C.
Smithtown, NY
I only drink coffee occasionally so I'm no expert in grinding coffee beans or using fancy machines. I love love love that I can make a single cup of coffee without any hassle, and I can choose from so many varieties of k-cups!
kierstin m.
Saint Cloud , FL
EVERYONE needs a keurig, even if you don't like coffee its great for teas, hot chocolate, and over all has just become a necessity in my home.
Alyssa E.
Nashville , MI
I really enjoy this machine. It brews the coffee so quickly in the mornings that I don't have to wake up early. The coffee to choose from is really great also.
Filo G.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Foodie Expert
This coffee maker has made my morning routine so much easier. I love how many options I have from the super market, only complaint is the price
Christy T.
Lincoln, MO
Foodie Expert
Use it everyday makes the right amount of coffee and I have not had any trouble with this at all. Would buy another one.
Kirstyn S.
MOUNT CARMEL, PA
Foodie Expert
For the most part I love my Keurig. It's super convenient since I normally just need my one cup of coffee at a time. I do wish the Kcups were cheaper but they do make reusable cups now that you can put bagged coffee in.
Sonia B.
I love the way things are easy now with this coffeemaker. I can have coffee, tea and hot chocolate in seconds. Great product!
chelsea g.
North Port, FL
Works good. I like the option to make your coffee strong. I just with the touch screen display was a little easier to use
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?