BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Michelle A.
Pickerington, OH
I love my coffee maker. It has been by far the best purchase I have made when buying a coffee maker.
Amy V.
Iredell , TX
I love this Keurig!! It is so easy to use and love that I can have a fresh cup of coffee at anytime!!
Mallori M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the keurig coffeemaker.. It's very convenient and you never waist coffee.. Very easy to use
Taylor L.
MESA, AZ
Touch screen way better, way to go keurig way to go! Keep rocking! I love keurig. I want a cold one
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
I love this keruig not only to brew coffee but also tea as well. I love how they made it like that,
Lindsey W.
Lagrange , GA
Me and my family absolutely love our Keurig. It is so easy and fast to use, and makes great coffee.
Brandy B.
Gulfport, MS
Bought this for my college age son. He loves it. Seems difficult to clean and coffee is expensive.
Crystal N.
This coffee maker has changed my life. Not only is it easy to use, it brews delicious coffee fast!
Franchesca J.
Orlando, FL
Makes hot, fresh coffee quickly! Very convenient for my busy lifestyle. So many options for favors.
Tina W.
Pensacola, FL
Gets a bit loud. can't adjust temperature. those are the only cons I think I have fr this machine!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?