BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this color and the system. I brew my coffee in this every morning, easy to clean
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
My mom loves this thing. Me personally, I use it to make ramen noodles lol. #perksofbeingastudent
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
Love it! Being a college student it's easy for me to start a brew cycle & cram in an extra study sesh while waiting!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Foodie Expert
Love my kuerig. It's perfect when I'm in a hurry and makes my coffee very fast. Also love the different sizes.
Chantelle w.
Chantelle w.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig I don't use it as often but I don't regret buying it. just wish the kids cups held more hot chocolate
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Oh this one is so amazing i love it. it is loud but it does it quick. nice for on the go coffee.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Sidney, OH
I use this every morning for my coffee and its great i would recommend this to any of my friends
Tony D.
Tony D.
Erie, PA
Good product but difficulty with the display. I love the carafe and the sleek design.
Jessalyn L.
Jessalyn L.
Foodie Expert
I have yet to try a keurig product that I did not love. this brand never disappoints!
April V.
April V.
Sioux falls, SD
Always a good chpice especially I'd you're a person who doesn't drink a lot of coffee. I would recommend to anyone.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?