BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Leah F.
Clarksburg, MD
Honestly this is an absolute must have. You are seriously missing out if you don't have one of these
Alexis K.
Pine Bush, NY
Love it for making tea or hot chocolate not a big coffee drinker but my husband is we both love it !
Mariam G.
Gurnee, IL
Very convenient for my morning coffee! I just put the cup in and its ready in 5 minutes! I love it
Jen J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is so amazing! My favorite way to have my morning cup of coffee. So easy, so clean, and fast!
Emily L.
Oakville, CT
I love this product! It's very convenient and easy to use! It makes my morning ritual much easier!
candida d.
Kenton
I love my keurig coffee pot I use it all time unless I have company then I use my 12 cup coffee pot
Kim L.
Mount Morris, MI
Didn't like that you couldn't use ground coffee. it got too expensive to buy the pods all the time.
Kristin H.
Canton, MI
A lot better then the original but had some troubles with the machine. Leaking and brewing problems
Carlie M.
Ball, LA
I love the Keurig! Makes coffee and other drinks so fast and easy! My favorites are the donut shop.
Lindsey W.
Lagrange, GA
Me and my family absolutely love our Keurig. It is so easy and fast to use, and makes great coffee.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?