BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
The water heats up so quickly. I love how easy it is to clean up. I use it for more than just coffee.
Eloisa E.
I don't personally drink coffee but my husband swears by this machine. Easy to clean is a plus for me.
Raegan B.
I love this product and use it everyday to make my coffee. It is a bit noisy but is totally worth it.
Adilene M.
Fairfield, CA
This is so amazing it makes the best coffee in the world and go try it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Go know 💜💜💜💜
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
Love the carafe. Temperature is always perfect! If needed, extra parts are readily available online.
Alexis K.
Pine Bush, NY
Love it for making tea or hot chocolate not a big coffee drinker but my husband is we both love it !
Alicia W.
White Bluff, TN
I use this everyday and I love it! It's perfect for just one cup of coffee and it's very easy to use.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
The best mechine to use to make anything including soup. single or group cups and can reuse the cups
Leah F.
Clarksburg, MD
Honestly this is an absolute must have. You are seriously missing out if you don't have one of these
Amber G.
Montour Falls, NY
I love my keurig, easy to use and easy to clean. super fast and convenient. supper happy with mine..
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?