BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Elmhurst, IL
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig so much. I wouldn't be able to start my morning without it! Easy to use
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
I love this keruig not only to brew coffee but also tea as well. I love how they made it like that,
Thalia J.
Thalia J.
We all like and use this keurig. Works good and makes good coffee and anything else we use for it. Always tastes good.
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Foodie Expert
This coffee maker has changed my life. Not only is it easy to use, it brews delicious coffee fast!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Russellville, AL
My keurig is wonderful! I love it but it does take a couple minutes to warm up before you can use
Laney C.
Laney C.
Winfield, WV
I love mine and use it more than once a day. My husband and I can not get enough of it.
Vicki B.
Vicki B.
Akron, OH
I LOVE having the coffee of my choice when I want and how I want. It's perfect for my guests as well to have options!
Kristal P.
Kristal P.
Joelton, TN
Love love love!! So easy for our family and we don't typically drink more than one cup at a time!
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Pikeville, KY
This makes making coffee easy and fast just pop in one of the small cups and hot water and your done use it most days
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Foodie Expert
I love this product. It's really nice being able to have a pot of coffee ready in so little time!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?