BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Chloe M.
Lancaster, CA
Works finw. Makes good coffee decent size cups pay attention or fills too much
Gwen F.
Maineville, OH
This is an excellent product for my husband and me because I only drink coffee on the weekends. Perfect in every way.
Traci N.
Bryant, AR
Absolutely love having the freedom to make a different flavor coffee than my husband!! Since purchasing this item it has saved me the hassle of the morning flavor argument or long wait at Starbucks!!
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
Foodie Expert
I really love this coffee maker! I like that I can make multiple cups at different times, instead of wasting a pot of coffee.
Nicole J.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
Loved this as soon as we started using it, the coffee is stronger than what I'm used but the many options for serving sized and variety in coffee roasts make it enjoyable
Britney R.
I enjoy using the keurig 2.0 a great deal as we have a few in the office. It is very quick and easy to use to make tea, coffee, or hot chocolate which is lovely very little effort.
marissa R.
Foodie Expert
I like my coffee maker, but it was to expensive for my taste, it makes good coffee and like the verity of flavor
Emma G.
Topeka, KS
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig. Doesn't waste an entire pot of coffee and I love all the different flavors I can have.
Meghan W.
Foodie Expert
Love, LOVE this coffee maker. I keep one of these in my classroom as well as at home. It can have a hot and fresh cup of coffee whenever I want one.
Brandy M.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker. We use it to make coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. I love the fact that you can make a small cup or a whole pot!!!!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?