BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Arzina M.
Sugar Land, TX
I love it! Keurig has great coffee flavors and i love trying them out. The only negative is cleaning the inside of the machine is a pain, but my love for the product trumps the cleaning issue.
Jenny L.
St Charles, IL
I'm not sure if this is the exact Keurig I have, but the picture looks the same. We are currently on our second Keurig, because the first one tended to shoot water every where. That was really annoying, but this one works fine. Maybe it was a weird batch.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Foodie Expert
I couldn't live without my Keurig but I'm ready for an upgrade! It's been amazing and reliable machine!
Stephanie H.
Placentia, CA
Such a good coffee maker! Doesn't take long to brew and always easy to clean up. Lasted me about 2 years so far!
Wendy K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Absolutely love using this product! Pick whatever coffee I want, put the cup in there and press start. Super easy to use, and all you gotta do is just fill it up with water! Never broke down or anything! Would recommend to anyone!
Sierra R.
Foodie Expert
All Keurig items are my favorite coffee was such a hassle to make before and kuerig has made it fast and simple to use!
Rebekah S.
I love my Keurig! I have the reusable filter for coffee and some k cups for different flavors.
Stephanie C.
Rome, NY
I love my keurig! It makes me so happy because I am the only member of my family that drinks coffee so it makes it much easier when I want my own cup. I don't feel wasteful because its single serving. I love it!
Benita N.
Newark, OH
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my Keurig; It is so convenient! Being the only coffee drinker in the house, it allows me to make a single cup. However if I have friends over, I can brew a carafe. The options for coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are endless.
Jessica M.
I love love love this!! If there is anything every household needs its a keurig. Making coffee is so much easier and less mess.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?