BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Lauren S.
New Braunfels , TX
Love this model of the Keurig but I always find coffee grounds in the water when I make hot chocolate.
Elisha R.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely love this! Definitely a great purchase. Would recommend any coffee lovers to purchase this.
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
This helps make coffee brewing so much easier. it takes coffee making to whole other level. it's great
Tracy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this machine and all of the variety of flavors it is able to make this was a great investment.
alyssa m.
Grand Island, NE
This is my go to thing every morning. I love how it makes the coffee taste great and it's easy to use.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Totally awesome machine. I use it every day for hot chocolate and coffee. Makes a great cup of tea too.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
I couldn't live without my Keurig but I'm ready for an upgrade! It's been amazing and reliable machine!
Jessica B.
Ely
I love my keurig. Looks great on the counter. Easy to use. This is the vest coffee maker I've ever had.
Mari M.
Roselle , NJ
I got one not to long ago as a gift and I love it. Good for on the go people. O definitely recommend
Michelle A.
Pickerington, OH
I love my coffee maker. It has been by far the best purchase I have made when buying a coffee maker.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?