BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Tracy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this machine and all of the variety of flavors it is able to make this was a great investment.
Diana N.
San Luis, AZ
Keurig - 2.0 K350 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black it works good sometimes because for no reason stops working
Melanie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Best thing that Ive ever owned. A little tough to clean but not too bad, I love making tea with it also
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
I couldn't live without my Keurig but I'm ready for an upgrade! It's been amazing and reliable machine!
Sara C.
Saint Paul, MN
First one I owned & love it. Easier to use when in a hurry leaving for work on weekdays or horse shows
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Totally awesome machine. I use it every day for hot chocolate and coffee. Makes a great cup of tea too.
Adilene M.
Fairfield, CA
This is so amazing it makes the best coffee in the world and go try it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Go know 💜💜💜💜
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
I just love how simple and easy it is to make this. Easily customizable and able to make it your own.
Alicia W.
White Bluff, TN
I use this everyday and I love it! It's perfect for just one cup of coffee and it's very easy to use.
Laura P.
El Mirage, AZ
Love this brewing system! Fast and easy. Love trying new brews and teas. Very simple to use as well.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?