BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
reshanda h.
reshanda h.
Lancing, TN
Love my keurig!! It's quick and easy to make coffee! Easy to clean and easy to mantience!
Anmol H.
Anmol H.
Foodie Expert
I love this machine! Its great for coffee, and I think it makes the best cup of coffee...
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
So fast and easy to use. Always comes out perfect! Sometimes it clogs though. When that happens, just clean the needle.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
MESA, AZ
Foodie Expert
Touch screen way better, way to go keurig way to go! Keep rocking! I love keurig. I want a cold one
Mallori M.
Mallori M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the keurig coffeemaker.. It's very convenient and you never waist coffee.. Very easy to use
Elvida G.
Elvida G.
Awesome really simple love mine good coffee easy to use I love mine use it every morning
Tina W.
Tina W.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
Gets a bit loud. can't adjust temperature. those are the only cons I think I have fr this machine!
Carmin V.
Carmin V.
Nothing I don't love about keuring coffee taste amazing so easy to use love all the different flavors available to use
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Nashville, NC
Foodie Expert
This is just a standard cofeemaker that is pretty useful for everyday life. I love it to have my coffee in the morning
Kim L.
Kim L.
Mount Morris, MI
Didn't like that you couldn't use ground coffee. it got too expensive to buy the pods all the time.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?