BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
This helps make coffee brewing so much easier. it takes coffee making to whole other level. it's great
Leslie G.
Got this product at tjmaxx for only $80 retails for $130 its the best love making my coffee super quick
Daniela Y.
Straightforward to use, inexpensive and just great overall. Makes coffee better than me thats for sure
zuly s.
This right here is my life it makes my mornings so easy I would not trade it for anything in the world
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Totally awesome machine. I use it every day for hot chocolate and coffee. Makes a great cup of tea too.
Jenna F.
Atlantic Bch, NY
His product is good but the only problem is I don't find the coffee to be strong enough, tastes watery
Jessica B.
Ely
I love my keurig. Looks great on the counter. Easy to use. This is the vest coffee maker I've ever had.
Jessica B.
Palmetto, LA
I cant live without this product! Coffee will never be the same. Easy to use and best of all its fast.
Jasmin S.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for an afternoon single cup! doesn't matter , coffee or tea or hot cocoa. everybody can use it
Kimberly H.
Englewood, CO
My favorite coffee machine. I will never use another. I love this. Not too hot always the perfect temp
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?