BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Buy on Walmart
Mari M.
Mari M.
Foodie Expert
I got one not to long ago as a gift and I love it. Good for on the go people. O definitely recommend
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Pine Bush, NY
Love it for making tea or hot chocolate not a big coffee drinker but my husband is we both love it !
Amy W.
Amy W.
Paola, KS
I use it everyday with no problems. Great for coffees and just getting hot water for teas.
I don't drink much coffee or hot drinks but when I do I'm always using this and I wouldn't want to use anything else!!!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Racine, WI
I love my keurig!! it allows me to make my coffee fast and easy and I'm very satisfied with my decision to purchase one
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
Waterman, IL
I love this brewing system. It is great that you can brew a single cup or a whole carafe.
Jocelyne Q.
Jocelyne Q.
Shorewood , Il
Great coffee maker when you're on the go and need coffee fast . Would recommend to anyone who likes coffee or even tea.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Foodie Expert
Love the Keurig!! Makes the perfect amount of anything we love! Especially for on the go!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Foodie Expert
The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I could not use up my previous k-cups.
Katarina G.
Katarina G.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
This machine is life ready to save my life with a morning cup of joe. Fast and convenient
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?