BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
This helps make coffee brewing so much easier. it takes coffee making to whole other level. it's great
Daniela Y.
Straightforward to use, inexpensive and just great overall. Makes coffee better than me thats for sure
Leslie G.
Got this product at tjmaxx for only $80 retails for $130 its the best love making my coffee super quick
Elisha R.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely love this! Definitely a great purchase. Would recommend any coffee lovers to purchase this.
Jenna F.
Atlantic Bch, NY
His product is good but the only problem is I don't find the coffee to be strong enough, tastes watery
Jessica B.
Palmetto, LA
I cant live without this product! Coffee will never be the same. Easy to use and best of all its fast.
Kimberly H.
Englewood, CO
My favorite coffee machine. I will never use another. I love this. Not too hot always the perfect temp
Jasmin S.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for an afternoon single cup! doesn't matter , coffee or tea or hot cocoa. everybody can use it
Emma G.
Topeka, KS
Love my Keurig. Doesn't waste an entire pot of coffee and I love all the different flavors I can have.
Jessica B.
Ely
I love my keurig. Looks great on the counter. Easy to use. This is the vest coffee maker I've ever had.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?