BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Alea N.
Foodie Expert
This coffee machine is great! I love it for making single cups for myself and larger pot portions when I have guests over.
Amy W.
Paola, KS
Foodie Expert
I use it everyday with no problems. Great for coffees and just getting hot water for teas.
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
The Keurig is great! I have had no issues using this coffee maker. I also bought the filter for the Keurig in which you can use regular coffee instead of K-cups to save money (since K-cups can be expensive).
Romina E.
Pompano Beach, FL
I think this product itself is pretty revolutionary I love the Lipton iced tea and the starbucks coffee cups! I love that I can customize it to make a single cup or to make much more depending on if I have people over.
Whitney D.
Lewiston, MN
We have one at our house, camper and at my office. Can't live without my keurig!!
Gabriella L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Love my keurig. use it for coffee of course but even just for hot water for tea.
Laney C.
Winfield, WV
I love mine and use it more than once a day. My husband and I can not get enough of it.
Alexandria   R.
This machine is all I could ask for and mode! my coffee is always hot and fresh and the ability to brew a pot as well as a single cup is amazing!
Meghan D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Great product! I love my keurig and have a fantastic machine. Highly recommend
Eloisa E.
I don't personally drink coffee but my husband swears by this machine. Easy to clean is a plus for me.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?