BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Buy on Walmart
Jen B.
Jen B.
Bel air, Md
Love my keurig, so nice to have a single-serve cup of coffee instantly whenever I want one. Lots of flavors to choose from
Renee G.
Renee G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love this coffee maker! I love that I can make a whole pot with this coffee maker and also just a single cup if I'd like
Lori P.
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Makes just enough! Not too much, not too little. Stays hot.
Kind of bulky for only a 4 cup.
day g.
day g.
La Habra, CA
Great product nice, not loud a daily must for a coffee lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Townsend, TN
This is great in our teacher lounge. Makes k-cups very quickly and is very convenient. We love the carafe, too.
Ivy O.
Ivy O.
East Lyme, CT
I love my keurig! It's definitely really one of the best investments I've made. I couldn't get through my day without it
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montour Falls, NY
I love my keurig, easy to use and easy to clean. super fast and convenient. supper happy with mine..
Laura P.
Laura P.
El Mirage, AZ
Love this brewing system! Fast and easy. Love trying new brews and teas. Very simple to use as well.
Elisha M.
Elisha M.
Baltimore, MD
I use this every morning for my coffee and tea. Its very convenient when your in a rush and want a perfect cup of coffee
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
The best mechine to use to make anything including soup. single or group cups and can reuse the cups
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?