BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
I really love the convenience of this machine. it's perfect for quick coffee if you're on the go. also great for at home as well. i also use it for hot water only with tea or hot coco
Amie W.
I would be lost without my Keurig! I use it every single day. I love how easy it is, and how there is minimal cleanup
tiff H.
Philadelphia, PA
Best purchase ever! got it as a christmas gift and have loved it since. Will never get rid of my keurig!
alyssa m.
Grand Island, NE
This is my go to thing every morning. I love how it makes the coffee taste great and it's easy to use.
Renee G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love this coffee maker! I love that I can make a whole pot with this coffee maker and also just a single cup if I'd like
Renata  M.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
Foodie Expert
Super awesome! I've had this keurig for a while and it hasn't broken down on me like some other coffee makers out there. I love this machine!
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA
Makes coffee so easy to do! And it's delicious! Love this coffee maker especially since I drink coffee on the daily
Alea N.
Foodie Expert
This coffee machine is great! I love it for making single cups for myself and larger pot portions when I have guests over.
Amy W.
Paola, KS
Foodie Expert
I use it everyday with no problems. Great for coffees and just getting hot water for teas.
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
The Keurig is great! I have had no issues using this coffee maker. I also bought the filter for the Keurig in which you can use regular coffee instead of K-cups to save money (since K-cups can be expensive).
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?