BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Clyde, MI
Super easy!! love this! Its a simple product that anyone could use its nice for just a few cups of coffee
Joni B.
Farmerville, LA
I love my Keurig! So easy and convenient to use. I like the option to make a pot of coffee with the 2.0.
Amy B.
This product is hands down the best single brew system I have ever used, fast to brew and always ready!!
Jessica B.
Sanford , NC
We love this product. It's so nice that it comes with a large carafe and also the single serve portions.
Sara S.
Sometimes I want one coffee, sometimes I want a whole pot. I always have K-Cups AND coffee beans on hand.
Amber S.
Nashville, TN
Best Keurig ever!!! I absolutely love my coffee pot and wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world!
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Is the best I ever had! I can't go a day without my morning coffee and my evening tea! Such a good buy.
Lauren S.
New Braunfels, TX
Love this model of the Keurig but I always find coffee grounds in the water when I make hot chocolate.
alyssa m.
Grand Island, NE
This is my go to thing every morning. I love how it makes the coffee taste great and it's easy to use.
zuly s.
This right here is my life it makes my mornings so easy I would not trade it for anything in the world
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?