BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I love My Keurig Coffee maker. There are so man different coffee's that you can put in the coffee maker.
Donna S.
Noblesville, IN
No problems, very happy with this product, for the money it has been a great valuellllllllllllllllllllll
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Brews a great cup of coffee in a quick timely manner. Great for breakfast when needing several cups fast.
tiff H.
Philadelphia, PA
Best purchase ever! got it as a christmas gift and have loved it since. Will never get rid of my keurig!
Chelsea D.
Sandston , VA
I absolutely love this! It's great and fast and lasts a very long time! It's great for on the go people!
Brianna O.
Ewing
Easy to use and quick cleanup. Super fast - but somewhat wasteful when you consider the single use cups.
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Great for hot chocolate. My mom uses it every day for her coffee and it's perfect. Perfect cup each time
Genesis G.
Simi Valley, CA
Love this! Although the coffee products are a bit expensive but the results are great and its easy to use
Destinee H.
Arlington, WA
Best coffee maker I've ever purchased. Never have to waste pots of coffee since you can make single cups
Jasmine o.
Ive had my keurig for a while now its been thru a lot but it still works like new i love all the features
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?