BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Shayna L.
Northfield, NJ
I love my keurig and the coffee options. There are tons of options and it makes making myself a wake up drink much easier in the mornings.
Victoria C.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Makes great coffee and I've never had a problem with it. Keurig is always very helpful and accommodating if you call them for help or service. My only problem with the Keurig 2.0 is that you can only use Keurig approved K-Cups, and even some boxes of K-cups that have a Keurig symbol on them will not work with the system.
Susana H.
Yuma, AZ
I absolutely love my Keurig coffeemaker, even though it can be pricey it is totally worth buying if you are a coffee lover.
Brianna O.
Ewing
Easy to use and quick cleanup. Super fast - but somewhat wasteful when you consider the single use cups.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
I love all of the Keurig products! My family loves being able to quickly brew a cup of coffee or hot chocolate whenever they're craving it!
TaBetha A.
Dunbar , WV
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig! Everyone in my house likes different types of coffee or tea so this machine makes our lives so much easier than a typical coffee brewer. It's also great for the kids hot chocolate.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I had the first version and when we moved it broke! I got an update and I felt back in love with it!! I use it everyday! I love it!
Berlynn E.
newport coast, ca
Without this machine I wouldn't make it through the day honest the best investment quick easy mess free coffee or tea every morning
jonathan G.
I enjoy using the Keurig but I find the K cups to be a little pricey. The box I usually get has 18 K cups that me and my wife share, this won't last us a week.
Monique M.
South Gate, CA
This is my baby!! I don't know what I'd do without it! I use it morning and night. So glad I got this got Christmas
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?