BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Foodie Expert
Totally awesome machine. I use it every day for hot chocolate and coffee. Makes a great cup of tea too.
Cody K.
Cody K.
Saint Louis, MO
Most useful Machine for brewing coffee on the go use it every morning sometimes using the Starbucks really enjoy donut shop
Sue R.
Sue R.
Stuart, FL
Love it. Mine is red

Easy to use and I use it daily

Especially good when you have company that drink both decaf and regular
Izamar L.
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Foodie Expert
This thing is great, I absolutely love it. very practical as well. we use it at work everyday
Diana N.
Diana N.
San Luis, AZ
Keurig - 2.0 K350 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black it works good sometimes because for no reason stops working
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Best thing that Ive ever owned. A little tough to clean but not too bad, I love making tea with it also
Sara C.
Sara C.
Saint Paul, MN
First one I owned & love it. Easier to use when in a hurry leaving for work on weekdays or horse shows
Serena b.
Serena b.
Foodie Expert
Love love love the option of a 4 cup carafe for a single cup coffee maker. It's great when we have company over.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing coffee maker! It's fast and easy to use, and very reliable! Makes coffee in seconds!
Paige C.
Paige C.
Wilson, NC
Great machine but can be difficult to ise at first. Do not like that you can only use keurig brand cups with this machine.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?