BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Brianna O.
Ewing
Easy to use and quick cleanup. Super fast - but somewhat wasteful when you consider the single use cups.
tiff H.
Philadelphia, PA
Best purchase ever! got it as a christmas gift and have loved it since. Will never get rid of my keurig!
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Great for hot chocolate. My mom uses it every day for her coffee and it's perfect. Perfect cup each time
Chelsea D.
Sandston, VA
I absolutely love this! It's great and fast and lasts a very long time! It's great for on the go people!
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Brews a great cup of coffee in a quick timely manner. Great for breakfast when needing several cups fast.
Sheila R.
Orlando, FL
Really good, i make myself coffee every single morning and this has just been amazing added to my routine
Jasmine o.
Ive had my keurig for a while now its been thru a lot but it still works like new i love all the features
Megan W.
San Clemente, CA
This coffee machine is efficient , and great. I love how it is not too big and brews my coffee just right
Amber S.
Nashville, TN
Best Keurig ever!!! I absolutely love my coffee pot and wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world!
Donna S.
Noblesville, IN
No problems, very happy with this product, for the money it has been a great valuellllllllllllllllllllll
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?