BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Morgan D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love my keurig!! Helps me get ready in the morning. It's so easy to just pop the k cup in and walk away!!
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
This is the best coffee maker ever ! It can brew one individual cup or a whole pot which is very convenient
Ruth C.
Johnson City, TN
If it wasn't for this coffee maker I probably wouldn't be able to function in the mornings. So easy to use.
Nicole p.
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig coffeemaker. I use it everyday I make coffee and hot chocolate I use for the hot water too
Niki P.
Verona, WI
I absolutely love his coffee machine! I use it as an every day use for coffee, tea or even just hot cocoa.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Foodie Expert
Love love love this!!! Works great for single cups and for parties too!!! Everyone always goes home happy!
Heather W.
I might die without my Keurig. I'm the only one who drinks coffee in my house so one cup is the way to go!
Destinee H.
Arlington, WA
Best coffee maker I've ever purchased. Never have to waste pots of coffee since you can make single cups
Amy B.
This product is hands down the best single brew system I have ever used, fast to brew and always ready!!
Chelsea D.
Sandston, VA
I absolutely love this! It's great and fast and lasts a very long time! It's great for on the go people!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?