BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Megan R.
I love my Keurig it's extremely convenient especially when I only want one cup of coffee of tea before work
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
This is the best coffee maker ever ! It can brew one individual cup or a whole pot which is very convenient
Destini C.
Love love love this coffee maker. Love that it has s hot water dispenser capability for tea and hot cocoa.
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
It's pretty great. I've had little problems with it. I also enjoy all of the different settings available.
Ruth C.
Johnson City, TN
If it wasn't for this coffee maker I probably wouldn't be able to function in the mornings. So easy to use.
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this. I brought one for my whole family, and they loved it as well. Also kids like it too.
Antonette F.
Works great! Has a variety of cup sizes, and the ability to make a whole carafe. Brews fast, tastes great!
Heather W.
I might die without my Keurig. I'm the only one who drinks coffee in my house so one cup is the way to go!
Sheila R.
Orlando, FL
Really good, i make myself coffee every single morning and this has just been amazing added to my routine
Megan W.
San Clemente, CA
This coffee machine is efficient , and great. I love how it is not too big and brews my coffee just right
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?