BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Aj M.
Osseo, MN
Keurig 2.0 takes it to a whole new level! On top of delicious cups of coffee now you can make a whole pot!
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
It's pretty great. I've had little problems with it. I also enjoy all of the different settings available.
Ashlynn P.
I love my keurig. It always tastes great and I never have to worry about the coffee grounds making a mess.
Keran K.
Glendale Heights, IL
Love this!! Makes coffee making so easy! I just love getting my K-Cups and I have fresh coffee ready for me
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
This is the best coffee maker ever ! It can brew one individual cup or a whole pot which is very convenient
Destini C.
Love love love this coffee maker. Love that it has s hot water dispenser capability for tea and hot cocoa.
Antonette F.
Works great! Has a variety of cup sizes, and the ability to make a whole carafe. Brews fast, tastes great!
Ruth C.
Johnson City, TN
If it wasn't for this coffee maker I probably wouldn't be able to function in the mornings. So easy to use.
Morgan D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love my keurig!! Helps me get ready in the morning. It's so easy to just pop the k cup in and walk away!!
Brianna O.
Ewing
Easy to use and quick cleanup. Super fast - but somewhat wasteful when you consider the single use cups.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?