BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Keran K.
Glendale Heights, IL
Love this!! Makes coffee making so easy! I just love getting my K-Cups and I have fresh coffee ready for me
Antonette F.
Works great! Has a variety of cup sizes, and the ability to make a whole carafe. Brews fast, tastes great!
Niki P.
Verona, WI
I absolutely love his coffee machine! I use it as an every day use for coffee, tea or even just hot cocoa.
Morgan D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love my keurig!! Helps me get ready in the morning. It's so easy to just pop the k cup in and walk away!!
danita a.
Lafayette, LA
I love my keurig. I use it for all things: coffee, hot chocolate, tea, and now soup. It's a glorious thing.
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
It's pretty great. I've had little problems with it. I also enjoy all of the different settings available.
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this. I brought one for my whole family, and they loved it as well. Also kids like it too.
Sunni G.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm a college student, so I rarely have time to do anything. That's why my keurig rocks! So quick and easy
Destinee H.
Arlington, WA
Best coffee maker I've ever purchased. Never have to waste pots of coffee since you can make single cups
Sheila R.
Orlando, FL
Really good, i make myself coffee every single morning and this has just been amazing added to my routine
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?