BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Miriam G.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
Foodie Expert
I love my coffee maker! Just got it this last Christmas and I haven't stopped using it since :)
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Amarillo, TX
Love this! it's really easy to use and is perfect for making just one cup of coffeei n the morning! I'd definitely re on end
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
Absolutely amazing and super quick and easy to use whenever I'm in a rush to get out the door.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
horton, mi
I actually wish I would've gotten the bigger machine. I do live it though. I love other things besides just the coffees too.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Noblesville, IN
No problems, very happy with this product, for the money it has been a great valuellllllllllllllllllllll
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Ewing
Easy to use and quick cleanup. Super fast - but somewhat wasteful when you consider the single use cups.
Jean E.
Jean E.
Shelby, NC
I love my keurig!! It brews a perfect cup of coffee every time! I love the variety of coffees and soups I can use.
Jasmine o.
Jasmine o.
Ive had my keurig for a while now its been thru a lot but it still works like new i love all the features
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Titusville, FL
Luv it!!!! This was a great product to purchase. My family enjoy it to. I suggest you try it!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Ely
I love my keurig. Looks great on the counter. Easy to use. This is the vest coffee maker I've ever had.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?