BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Giselle V.
Foodie Expert
Ugh love this baby!! Use it on the daily!! I can't imagine my life without it!
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig. I love how quick I can have a cup of coffee of tea in the morning. It helps speed up my routine before work. Although, I've had it for a year now and it does have this weird lag at the end of brewing a cup. It's almost as if something gets stuck and blocks the last bit of coffee to get out. Sometimes it takes like 5 min. But other than that it's great.
Great machine! It does the job and has not let me down. I recommend this to everyone to use
Colleen M.
Foodie Expert
Love my keurig! They come in handy when I have family parties because everyone always wants something different.
Beckah G.
Azusa, CA
This coffee is the beat coffee i love deinking this every morning it taste soo good and makes coffee so well ((:
Cate G.
Texas,Houston
It's so fast and easy I love my morning coffee this machine really makes life a lot easier
THEARRY L.
Foodie Expert
Easy to use, great size, and worth the money! It does take a bit of counter space but I love the amount of water it holds for me and I can get many cups of coffee in a day.
chasity w.
Bowling Green, KY
Just recently purchased this machine and love it! Use the carafe flawlessly, brews the coffee perfect every time, bought the reusable k cup filter to make with to be better for the environment. Can't recomment this system enough!
Kelley L.
I like the convience of my Keuring. It makes a good mug of coffee on the run. I do miss the freshness of a pot of coffee. Overall, I really like my Keurig.
Berenice M.
It leaves a lovely feeling but it takea time to fully take or remove all acess of makeup. I must use at least 4 before any makeup stops from showing up.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?