BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Katrine M.
Fall River, MA
Great update to the previous Keurig. Different cup options and works well with ANY k-cups. highly recommend.
Ashlynn P.
I love my keurig. It always tastes great and I never have to worry about the coffee grounds making a mess.
Nicole p.
I love my keurig coffeemaker. I use it everyday I make coffee and hot chocolate I use for the hot water too
Sunni G.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm a college student, so I rarely have time to do anything. That's why my keurig rocks! So quick and easy
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Love love love this!!! Works great for single cups and for parties too!!! Everyone always goes home happy!
Aj M.
Osseo, MN
Keurig 2.0 takes it to a whole new level! On top of delicious cups of coffee now you can make a whole pot!
danita a.
Lafayette, LA
I love my keurig. I use it for all things: coffee, hot chocolate, tea, and now soup. It's a glorious thing.
Niki P.
Verona, WI
I absolutely love his coffee machine! I use it as an every day use for coffee, tea or even just hot cocoa.
Keran K.
Glendale Heights, IL
Love this!! Makes coffee making so easy! I just love getting my K-Cups and I have fresh coffee ready for me
Morgan D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love my keurig!! Helps me get ready in the morning. It's so easy to just pop the k cup in and walk away!!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?