BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Abby D.
Abby D.
Midlothian, IL
Love love love this!!! Works great for single cups and for parties too!!! Everyone always goes home happy!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Great product! Quick and easy to use and the coffee comes out tasting delicious each time. Also super easy to clean!
Aridai M.
Aridai M.
San Ramon, CA
I love this Keurig! Gets the job done. Super quick, easy to clean and use. Love the variety of products that I can use with it
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love love my Keurig it is simple to use and makes all sorts of hot and even cold drinks , it's easy to clean and fast to use
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Foodie Expert
Like everyone says I Love my keurig, most convenient thing when you're in a rush in the morning!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Nashville, TN
Best Keurig ever!!! I absolutely love my coffee pot and wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world!
Lizzie  D.
Lizzie D.
Martinez, Ga
I use this every single morning! It is fast and perfect for my on the go college mornings! I couldn't live without my Keurig.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Love keurig!! Such a great coffee maker with a bunch of different coffee flavors! I love coffee
Amy A.
Amy A.
Weymouth, MA
I never thought I needed a Keurig. My husband bought me one for Christmas and I LOVE it! So many flavors, so quick and easy!!
Bekah R.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
Love my keurig ! Best part is it's quick for on the go. Plus you can buy a variety of flavors!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?