BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Jennifer H.
This coffeemaker is so much more than just quick coffee! I used it for hot chocolate, teas and so much more!
McKenzie T.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this coffee make every single day and i love it! Fast easy and reliable for quick mornings before work!
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Love love love this!!! Works great for single cups and for parties too!!! Everyone always goes home happy!
Destini C.
Love love love this coffee maker. Love that it has s hot water dispenser capability for tea and hot cocoa.
Megan R.
I love my Keurig it's extremely convenient especially when I only want one cup of coffee of tea before work
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this. I brought one for my whole family, and they loved it as well. Also kids like it too.
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
This is the best coffee maker ever ! It can brew one individual cup or a whole pot which is very convenient
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
It's pretty great. I've had little problems with it. I also enjoy all of the different settings available.
danita a.
Lafayette, LA
I love my keurig. I use it for all things: coffee, hot chocolate, tea, and now soup. It's a glorious thing.
Niki P.
Verona, WI
I absolutely love his coffee machine! I use it as an every day use for coffee, tea or even just hot cocoa.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?