BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
I love that I can make just a cup. But I feel like my cups are losing flavor. Unlike to make a tall cup. So I have to use it twice :( which I hate. I like that's it's fast clean up. Wish there was a refillable container for the new kurieg if I knew before hand I probly would have bought something else. I have a love hate relationship my my kurieg
Rachel T.
Desloge, MO
I can't live without my kureig! This gives me the best coffee of my lifetime. Other coffee doesn't compare to the coffee I get at home.
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
I got this coffee maker from Influenster and we use it daily!!! It is an awesome coffee maker and you can choose to make a full pot of coffee or a single cup.
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
I love this coffee maker so much my only problem is that it only takes certain k cups which can be very annoying
Lis D.
Delano , CA
Lovely Kruger coffee maker .. To have at home and serve to different flavors
Nansy N.
Excellent coffee maker, easy to use and not too expensive, and some many different kcup compatible.
Jessica K.
Westbrook, CT
Foodie Expert
Quick and easy to use when on the run in the morning. Always can choose a different k cup flavor.
Stacey D.
Twin Falls, ID
Foodie Expert
I LOVE my Keurig! They are expensive, but it seems to hold up great. I buy my coffee pods at Costco, which has been the most reasonably priced I could find. Do not buy this machine if you drink a lot of coffee! My frustration include the cheap plastic on water tank and the need for descaling. It doesn't frustrate me that it needs descaling, but the product to descaling it with is expensive and hard to find, as well as a lack of clear instructions! This machine is great if you're a 1-2 cup drinker. If you drink more, stick with a pot!
Sam S.
I use this machine every single day, and I enjoy every cup of coffee it makes. I wish the water container was a little larger, because I find myself refilling the water often.
Bryan C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
Bought this for Christmas and have been in love with the carafe that came with it. Used to
Have a single use one but just nice to know if I'm needing an extra cup I can just use the bigger carafe for that. Love love love!!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?