BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this product! Never had a problem with and we have had it for 4 years!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Grand Ledge, MI
Love this makes one cup and don't have to waste extra makes hot coco and tea
Becca B.
Becca B.
Melbourne , FL
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite it's all right there are better products years besides this
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Rockford, MI
Foodie Expert
I really love my Keurig, and I use it everyday! It's so easy to use, and super fast. I love how many options of coffee there are for the Keurig as well! It's a little expensive, but we've definitely gotten our money's worth out of it already! I highly recommend to any coffee drinker!
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Foodie Expert
Bought this for my mom and she loves it. She is a big coffee drinker and uses it everyday and loves that she can make a cup or a pot. The needle stopped poking holes in her k cups tho :( she has to poke them with a thumb tack before putting them in. Thats my only complaint
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
So want a kiurege would love trying this and promoting on my YouTube channel and reviewing it . This is such an amazing product super pricey though if not I would have so had one by now. Love the sleek design and touch screen technology.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
There is nothing i don't love about my Keurig. I did get the freedom clip when it first came out, so I can brew any K cup on the market. I can double and even triple brew most of the teas and some of the coffee in the single K cup. I don't use the Keurig Carafe as much as I use the one from Tevana, which has a well in the center of their carafe that you put loose leaf tea in and I can brew 24 ounces in theirs. I also use a tea ball and just fill with hot water. I use just hot water to make instant soups and other instant items. That way I don't dirty a bowl or pot, just the one item container. I am super happy with it!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Helena, MT
This is the only coffee make I have. I love it and it is far better than any of the other makers. I bought a single cup maker first but that wasn't large enough because all my family are coffee drinkers so I switched to this one and I would recommend it to anyone who loves coffee.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Akron, OH
I love how quick and easy single serve coffee makers are, especially since I am usually the only one having coffee. I would prefer the K-Cups to be less expensive, or to be able to truly change the strength of the coffee brewed. This brewer has a "strong" option, which takes longer to brew over the grounds and does make a slightly stronger cup of coffee, but not quite strong enough for my tastes :) Besides that, I am very happy with this coffee maker. This is my second Keurig, and I appreciate the upgraded touchscreen and more cup sizes on this model. I do not often use the carafe, as I have a regular coffee maker for pots of coffee and the carafe pods are an even worse deal than the K-Cups.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Bend, OR
We could not live without our Keurig. I don't actually drink coffee - my husband does - but I use it more than he does for the hot water. It's instant, gives you the perfect amount, and they make lots of K-Cup flavors that are not coffee-related which I really like. It's really easy to clean, stays hot and doesn't take long to warm up when you add more water. So much more convenient than a teakettle. We've had ours for a year and it's still humming along, no problems in sight! The digital display is small - the more you spend the nicer they get. With just the two of us we didn't need a big fancy one, but they sure are fun!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?