BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Asher R.
Quality wise, its very quick and easy to make a cup of coffee or tea whatever you want. Stylish and I love the various colored lights that illuminate the water tank. Holds a lot of water so I need to refill it less than previous models. Many different choices on size of drink, a big plus.
Shelby W.
Beaverton, OR
This worked perfectly for 8 months and then it started not dispensing water. I fixed it by tipping the unit upside down- I think it gets air pockets in the lines. It also requires a lot of maintenance with cleaning and de-scaling as well as purchasing little water filters. I suppose if you're ok with this, it makes a good cup of coffee.
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
I would love to give Keurig 5 stars, but the environmental impact of these machines needs to be better addressed. not only are the k-cups themselves wasteful, but the machines do not last very long and it is not good for the environment to be replacing large electronic devices every 2 years. Keurig please work on make your product more environmentally freindly!
Norma S.
Mckinney, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am a big coffee lover and this has made my morning so much better. It makes my coffee in less than a minute which I really like for those days when I'm running late. Aside from being able to make coffee I also like that it dispenses hot water on its on for when I'm feeling like just having some tea. When wanting just water I would recommend you give the needle a quick wash just to make sure you don't get any coffee gains in your water.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this machine and use it multiple times a day. I love that it has a timer to turn on and off automatically to save energy but be ready when I need it. I've never had any problems with this machine getting clogged and I love the option to brew larger batches. Highly recommend
Alejandra M.
I love my keurig!! I don't know what I was doing with my coffee life before I had this. This is a MUST have if you love coffee or anything hot for that matter. They have amazing selection of coffees and I love the fact that you can have something different for everyone in the family without being stuck with a whole pot! Best purchase I have made in the kitchen!!
Kaleigh H.
I love my Keurig 2.0 K350 system, but there is a definite downfall. Only "verified" K-Cups can be used. I did recently purchase a cup that allows you to fill it with your own favorite ground coffee, so that helps... but there are some store-brand K-Cups that I used to LOVE that I cannot use anymore since they aren't compatible.
Sydney B.
Virginia Bch, VA
We have this Keurig at my office and it is great! I prefer a regular coffee maker but it's good for single serve. It has a filter in the water container which is nice and you can brew multiple cups before refilling it. K cups can also get expensive and produce a lot of trash.
Victoria C.
Newport News, VA
Makes great coffee and I've never had a problem with it. Keurig is always very helpful and accommodating if you call them for help or service. My only problem with the Keurig 2.0 is that you can only use Keurig approved K-Cups, and even some boxes of K-cups that have a Keurig symbol on them will not work with the system.
Salvador M.
Vista, CA
It was like christmas when this arrived in the mail no regrets the best investment me and my wife have made as far as coffee we spent allot on starbucks this has replaced that ounce in while treat to every day fresh coffee straight into my mug when ever i want at reasonable price per cup cant imagine not having one lol my wife loves it cause on her way out the door at 4am she can quickly brew a fresh cup and no waiting in drive thrus!!!!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?