BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Siobhan T.
Albany, NY
Foodie Expert
Great, works well and very quick making my coffee in the morning. Not a fan of the Green Mountain coffee, I use the Starbucks K cups which are awesome.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig! just still trying to figure out how to get a rid of the nasty plastic taste when when using the cocoa/tea/hot water setting.
Nicole W.
Tampa , FL
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig; it's so easy and simple me and my husband only drink a cup a day and with a regular pot you make a whole lot and it goes to waste, with a Keurig you can make one single cup!
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
It's pretty great. I've had little problems with it. I also enjoy all of the different settings available.
Tesha B.
Jersey City, NJ
I received this as a gift and been in love since. The best coffee ever it's very convenient and if i want a delicious coffee tea or any beverage hot or cold u must buy
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE my keurig! It works great..it's so convenient! Quick and easy and the coffee always tastes fresh. Not only coffee, but teas and hot chocolates as well! I even use it to make my cup of soups! Speeds up the process a bit. The only problem I have ever had was that the water spit out instead of coming straight out a few times but I contacted the company and they were extremely accommodating.
Kolby C.
Indianapolis, IN
For someone who only drinks one cup of coffee a day, I love my Keurig machine. I hate using the disposable K-cups because they are bad for the environment so I use a reusable crate that you can fill with coffee.
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
I absolutely love my Keruig Brewer ! This is my second Brewer , we use it everyday Nd multiple times per day. My husband and I drink different types of coffee and with this Brewer we can make each cup just they way we like it! It offers several different sizes of cups and if you want it made strong or not. When we have friends over we make a pot. It is my favorite thing in my kitchen, as I drink two to three cups a day!
Tashema F.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
I love this machine ! It's very fast and so easy to use I didn't need the manual at all, every thing is just straight forward. I definitely recommend it for the coffee lovers
Mallori M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the keurig coffeemaker.. It's very convenient and you never waist coffee.. Very easy to use
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?