BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Elise K.
Dallastown, PA
I love this machine so much! It make making coffee and tea so much easier. I can make one cup or a whole pot.
Chantay R.
Antioch, CA
Since i got this maker i have become addicted to it i couldn't began to say things about it this is a must try
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
I love this product its amazing I use it everyday and the coffee tastes amazing please check out this product
Paige S.
Bronson, MI
This coffee maker makes coffee taste so fresh and gives you just the right amount also very quick and simple
Katrine M.
Fall River, MA
Great update to the previous Keurig. Different cup options and works well with ANY k-cups. highly recommend.
Kaitlynn R.
Brazil, IN
I absolutely love this product! I can make all 4 of my family members a cup at the same time! Quick and easy
Tarin R.
Marysville, OH
I love my keurig. Simple to use! I love to variety offers. I can have a fresh, hot cup of coffee in seconds!
Michelle H.
Just got this brewing system and I love it! The only downfall is purchasing the water filters every 2 months
Sana H.
Spring, TX
It's great, quick and does the job. Pods are easy to find and it's extremely simple to use. Would buy again.
McKenzie T.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this coffee make every single day and i love it! Fast easy and reliable for quick mornings before work!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?