BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Brandi Q.
Brandi Q.
Grapeview, WA
I love this machine, I use it everyday! Great taste, easy, fast and cheaper than espresso stands!
Holland M.
Holland M.
Durham, NC
I've had for years now, and it's still kicking. A little slower now, but this machine has been ol' faithful to my coffee needs.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Lincoln, NE
I love the carafe option. I also love that you can set the brewer to turn on at a certain time so that the coffee brews faster!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Salem, MO
Great coffee maker, everyone can choose their own flavore of coffee or tea and makes a nice treat for guests. Highly recommend!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love my keurig!! Helps me get ready in the morning. It's so easy to just pop the k cup in and walk away!!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
This is the best coffee maker ever ! It can brew one individual cup or a whole pot which is very convenient
Courtney l.
Courtney l.
Billerica, MA
Foodie Expert
Love my keurig maker. Its a fast and easy way to make my coffee in te morning when I'm on the go.
Debi K.
Debi K.
Belvidere, IL
Love it when needing only one cup unfortunately need to have a bigger carafe for multiple coffee drinkers but over all love it
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I got this for Christmas 2014 and I love it so much never had a problem and super easy to clean.
Niki P.
Niki P.
Verona, WI
I absolutely love his coffee machine! I use it as an every day use for coffee, tea or even just hot cocoa.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?