BY KEURIG #17 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kelsey G.
Townsend, TN
This is great in our teacher lounge. Makes k-cups very quickly and is very convenient. We love the carafe, too.
Kayla W.
Lancaster, OH
Best coffee maker I have ever owned. Easy to use. Takes no time to heat up and my drinks ate ready in minutes.
Slow running, gives out more water than drink mix , coffee and tea isn't that strong because water over powers
Chasidy C.
Lexington, KY
I like this because we can make more than one cup at a time. It is great when you have friends and family over.
Brandon F.
Centreville, VA
Amazing! Been making 3 cups a day for two years ! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes quick good coffee
Brittney G.
Surprise, AZ
Great for a mom on the go, or even when I'm not. Makes one cup at a time so I'm not wasting a whole pot daily.
Jenna
We received this as a wedding gift and it is amazing. I love having the option of a whole pot or just one cup.
Michelle H.
Just got this brewing system and I love it! The only downfall is purchasing the water filters every 2 months
Katrine M.
Fall River, MA
Great update to the previous Keurig. Different cup options and works well with ANY k-cups. highly recommend.
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
I love this product its amazing I use it everyday and the coffee tastes amazing please check out this product
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?