BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kayla W.
Lancaster, OH
Best coffee maker I have ever owned. Easy to use. Takes no time to heat up and my drinks ate ready in minutes.
Slow running, gives out more water than drink mix , coffee and tea isn't that strong because water over powers
Brittney G.
Surprise, AZ
Great for a mom on the go, or even when I'm not. Makes one cup at a time so I'm not wasting a whole pot daily.
Claudia C.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker it is amazing. It is my favorite coffee maker because it's very easy and convenient!!
Chasidy C.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I like this because we can make more than one cup at a time. It is great when you have friends and family over.
Gabrielle C.
Clyde, OH
Foodie Expert
Love my keurig! Its so convenient that you just pop in the little cup and press on button and you have coffee!
Jenna
We received this as a wedding gift and it is amazing. I love having the option of a whole pot or just one cup.
Chantay R.
Antioch, CA
Since i got this maker i have become addicted to it i couldn't began to say things about it this is a must try
Michelle H.
Foodie Expert
Just got this brewing system and I love it! The only downfall is purchasing the water filters every 2 months
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
I love this product its amazing I use it everyday and the coffee tastes amazing please check out this product
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?