BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Kelsey G.
Townsend , TN
This is great in our teacher lounge. Makes k-cups very quickly and is very convenient. We love the carafe, too.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
I love my Keurig. I like that you can make anything from coffee to hot chocolate to tea. All in one greatness.
Stephanie C.
Wylie, TX
Enjoy this coffee maker. Just have to keep up with the cleaning of the water so that way it doesn't mildew up.
Elsa R.
Buena Park, CA
Love my keruig this is my second purchase with them. I got this model because I love how it has the big carafa
Allison M.
Love my kuerig. It's perfect when I'm in a hurry and makes my coffee very fast. Also love the different sizes.
Brandon F.
Centreville, VA
Amazing! Been making 3 cups a day for two years ! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes quick good coffee
Kayla W.
Lancaster, OH
Best coffee maker I have ever owned. Easy to use. Takes no time to heat up and my drinks ate ready in minutes.
Jenna
We received this as a wedding gift and it is amazing. I love having the option of a whole pot or just one cup.
McKenzie T.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this coffee make every single day and i love it! Fast easy and reliable for quick mornings before work!
Paige S.
Bronson, MI
This coffee maker makes coffee taste so fresh and gives you just the right amount also very quick and simple
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?