BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
marisa b.
marisa b.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
This is simply an amazing item. i use it every morning for coffee and every night for tea. couldn't imagine using another product
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harrodsburg , KY
Super easy product for someone who is on the go. Makes the perfect amount for me to get my coffee fix on the go!
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Love our keurig. My boyfriend uses it for coffee and i use it for hot water, hot chocolate K-Cups and tea K-Cups. So easy and fast
Katrine M.
Katrine M.
Fall River, MA
Great update to the previous Keurig. Different cup options and works well with ANY k-cups. highly recommend.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Smithfield, RI
Just finally purchased my first keurig coffee maker. So far love the machine. Easy assembly and easy to use.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
Really good coffee machine my whole family swears by it. Great for hot chocolates and teas as well
Paige S.
Paige S.
Bronson, MI
This coffee maker makes coffee taste so fresh and gives you just the right amount also very quick and simple
Melonie C.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
Love my Keurig. Fast and many different sizes available for brewing. Makes a great cup of coffee.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Westbrook, CT
Foodie Expert
Quick and easy to use when on the run in the morning. Always can choose a different k cup flavor.
Ayla K.
Ayla K.
Worcester, MA
The Keurig 2.0 k350 is amazing it's so easy to use and makes the coffee so good. Also it is super Quick to make a cup of coffee
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?