BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kayla W.
Lancaster, OH
Best coffee maker I have ever owned. Easy to use. Takes no time to heat up and my drinks ate ready in minutes.
Brittney G.
Surprise, AZ
Great for a mom on the go, or even when I'm not. Makes one cup at a time so I'm not wasting a whole pot daily.
Stephanie C.
Wylie, TX
Enjoy this coffee maker. Just have to keep up with the cleaning of the water so that way it doesn't mildew up.
Claudia C.
I love this coffee maker it is amazing. It is my favorite coffee maker because it's very easy and convenient!!
Brandon F.
Centreville, VA
Amazing! Been making 3 cups a day for two years ! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes quick good coffee
Slow running, gives out more water than drink mix , coffee and tea isn't that strong because water over powers
Elsa R.
Buena Park, CA
Love my keruig this is my second purchase with them. I got this model because I love how it has the big carafa
Michelle H.
Just got this brewing system and I love it! The only downfall is purchasing the water filters every 2 months
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
I love this product its amazing I use it everyday and the coffee tastes amazing please check out this product
Chantay R.
Antioch, CA
Since i got this maker i have become addicted to it i couldn't began to say things about it this is a must try
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?