BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Waukesha, WI
It's convenient to be able to make just the amount of coffee/tea you need without having to waste it if forced to make a whole pot
member-1f6e59dbc
member-1f6e59dbc
Somerville, MA
Absolutely amazing product! So easy to use and mess free! Nothing like a fresh coffee in the morning especially for a coffee lover
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Lancaster, OH
Best coffee maker I have ever owned. Easy to use. Takes no time to heat up and my drinks ate ready in minutes.
Nansy N.
Nansy N.
Excellent coffee maker, easy to use and not too expensive, and some many different kcup compatible.
candida d.
candida d.
Kenton
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig coffee pot I use it all time unless I have company then I use my 12 cup coffee pot
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Canton, MI
A lot better then the original but had some troubles with the machine. Leaking and brewing problems
Franchesca J.
Franchesca J.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Makes hot, fresh coffee quickly! Very convenient for my busy lifestyle. So many options for favors.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Sanford , NC
Foodie Expert
Love it just wish there was a bigger size option because my cup is never filled the amount I enjoy
Alisa Lucia S.
Alisa Lucia S.
Fayetteville, NC
It delivers quality coffee but is sadly very expensive. But i would purchase it again. The taste is on point
Kaitlynn R.
Kaitlynn R.
Brazil, IN
I absolutely love this product! I can make all 4 of my family members a cup at the same time! Quick and easy
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?