BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Megan K.
Keurig is a great coffee maker! I only use the Keurig machine because I love the easiness and convenience of it!
I love this kuerig it keeps me well caffeinated, being a mom of two that's important! Coffee always tastes great!
Marlene S.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Quick and efficient. It's worth every penny! Not complicated to set up or use so it's great for the average joe.
Kevin O.
Cicero, NY
My wife drinks coffee and I don't. Great product to use for a single cup in the morning so nothing goes to waste.
Kelsey G.
Townsend, TN
This is great in our teacher lounge. Makes k-cups very quickly and is very convenient. We love the carafe, too.
Jenna
We received this as a wedding gift and it is amazing. I love having the option of a whole pot or just one cup.
Allie M.
Love my kuerig. It's perfect when I'm in a hurry and makes my coffee very fast. Also love the different sizes.
Chasidy C.
Lexington, KY
I like this because we can make more than one cup at a time. It is great when you have friends and family over.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
I love my Keurig. I like that you can make anything from coffee to hot chocolate to tea. All in one greatness.
Gabrielle C.
Clyde, OH
Love my keurig! Its so convenient that you just pop in the little cup and press on button and you have coffee!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?