BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Marlene S.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Quick and efficient. It's worth every penny! Not complicated to set up or use so it's great for the average joe.
Jill F.
Great machine but some of the k-cups don't work in this Machine. The coffee is great and the machine works well.
Stephanie H.
Placentia, CA
Such a good coffee maker! Doesn't take long to brew and always easy to clean up. Lasted me about 2 years so far!
Melissa B.
Dundee, MI
Love my Keurig 2.0. Easy to use. The only "complaint" I have is that the water filter can be difficult to change.
Claudia C.
I love this coffee maker it is amazing. It is my favorite coffee maker because it's very easy and convenient!!
Gabrielle C.
Clyde, OH
Love my keurig! Its so convenient that you just pop in the little cup and press on button and you have coffee!
Elsa R.
Buena Park, CA
Love my keruig this is my second purchase with them. I got this model because I love how it has the big carafa
Stephanie C.
Wylie, TX
Enjoy this coffee maker. Just have to keep up with the cleaning of the water so that way it doesn't mildew up.
Allison M.
Love my kuerig. It's perfect when I'm in a hurry and makes my coffee very fast. Also love the different sizes.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
I love my Keurig. I like that you can make anything from coffee to hot chocolate to tea. All in one greatness.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?