BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Serena B.
Love love love the option of a 4 cup carafe for a single cup coffee maker. It's great when we have company over.
Laura C.
Harrodsburg , KY
Super easy product for someone who is on the go. Makes the perfect amount for me to get my coffee fix on the go!
Michelle W.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
Love my keurig. it makes just right amount of cofee and less mess than dealing with scooping spoons into filters.
Sly M.
Mmmmm mmmmmm I think that explains how much I love this coffee maker,waking up everyday to brew me some good brew
Melissa B.
Dundee, MI
Love my Keurig 2.0. Easy to use. The only "complaint" I have is that the water filter can be difficult to change.
Kayla W.
Lancaster, OH
Best coffee maker I have ever owned. Easy to use. Takes no time to heat up and my drinks ate ready in minutes.
Slow running, gives out more water than drink mix , coffee and tea isn't that strong because water over powers
Stephanie C.
Wylie, TX
Enjoy this coffee maker. Just have to keep up with the cleaning of the water so that way it doesn't mildew up.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
I love my Keurig. I like that you can make anything from coffee to hot chocolate to tea. All in one greatness.
Elsa R.
Buena Park, CA
Love my keruig this is my second purchase with them. I got this model because I love how it has the big carafa
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?