BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Aleah M.
Ann Arbor, MI
My fiance has this system and loves it for the convenience of making coffee when he wants a cup. Since he is the only coffee drinker in the house it works well for us
Franchesca J.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Makes hot, fresh coffee quickly! Very convenient for my busy lifestyle. So many options for favors.
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig 2.0 K350 4-cup coffee maker! It is quick and easy with simple steps. There is a huge variety of K-cups to use with this coffee maker.
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Worst coffee maker I've ever owned. It rarely brews the whole carafe and when doing the single serving every few brews spews out grinds. I've owned more keurigs than I can count but this will be my last
Ann S.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I don't drink coffee but i lobe that this isn't just for coffee. I am a tea lover and use it to make hot chocolate as well!
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
I love my Keurig so much! It doesn't take long for the water to heat up, it doesn't take long for the drink to be made, and the single use cups make it easy for if you only want to make a single cup.
Holly L.
Orange, CA
Works great and I love that you can do a cup or pot. I really like the option for tea and hot chocolate. I did not like the soup option however. I thought it was very salty. It is a bit pricey for the k cups however it prevents waste to it all comes out even in the end.
Sydney J.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love this coffee maker . Since i have to rush in the mornings this is perfect for getting up and going and the fact you can use so much now in a keurig is awesome.
Misty H.
Independence, KS
This is the Keurig we currently own and love it! The carafe is so convenient to make a big pot for my hubby and I when running out the door, but we still have the option to brew single cups other times. That is the best since I like my coffee setting strong and my hubby prefers a more mild flavor. My coffee is always hot and no coffee grounds. It really makes a excellent cup of coffee!
Autumn h.
Oldsmar, FL
This Keurig is what gets me through the day. It makes my coffee in a breeze, with no interruptions. I defiantly prefer it to other brands that I've tried. Without this, I probably wouldn't be where I am right now.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?