BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Dana C.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Is the best I ever had! I can't go a day without my morning coffee and my evening tea! Such a good buy.
Raegan B.
Raegan B.
Foodie Expert
I love this product and use it everyday to make my coffee. It is a bit noisy but is totally worth it.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Cannot live without this baby. Simply put! I love that you can use it to brew coffee or just plain hot water for teas.
Berlynn E.
Berlynn E.
newport coast, ca
Without this machine I wouldn't make it through the day honest the best investment quick easy mess free coffee or tea every morning
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Astoria, NY
Love this product so much makes my morning so much easier when trying to get my family all ready and out the door in time
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
The water heats up so quickly. I love how easy it is to clean up. I use it for more than just coffee.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Clyde, OH
Foodie Expert
Love my keurig! Its so convenient that you just pop in the little cup and press on button and you have coffee!
Slow running, gives out more water than drink mix , coffee and tea isn't that strong because water over powers
KRISTY R.
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
Love the carafe. Temperature is always perfect! If needed, extra parts are readily available online.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Foodie Expert
This product looks great and works well, however you are only able to use specific K-Cups in it, and not the other brands
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?