BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Beckah G.
Azusa, CA
This coffee is the beat coffee i love deinking this every morning it taste soo good and makes coffee so well ((:
Colleen M.
Love my keurig! They come in handy when I have family parties because everyone always wants something different.
Tinneil F.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Works great until it needs its first cleaning. Then needs a weekly gleaning after that. I prefer the mini better
Melissa B.
Dundee, MI
Love my Keurig 2.0. Easy to use. The only "complaint" I have is that the water filter can be difficult to change.
Michelle W.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
Love my keurig. it makes just right amount of cofee and less mess than dealing with scooping spoons into filters.
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
I love this coffee maker so much my only problem is that it only takes certain k cups which can be very annoying
Serena b.
Love love love the option of a 4 cup carafe for a single cup coffee maker. It's great when we have company over.
Laura C.
Harrodsburg , KY
Super easy product for someone who is on the go. Makes the perfect amount for me to get my coffee fix on the go!
marissa R.
I like my coffee maker, but it was to expensive for my taste, it makes good coffee and like the verity of flavor
Ritika J.
Great coffee maker! i just use my own single serve thing and add my own coffee cause i hate getting those singles
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?