BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Jill F.
Great machine but some of the k-cups don't work in this Machine. The coffee is great and the machine works well.
Beckah G.
Azusa, CA
This coffee is the beat coffee i love deinking this every morning it taste soo good and makes coffee so well ((:
Serena B.
Love love love the option of a 4 cup carafe for a single cup coffee maker. It's great when we have company over.
Stephanie H.
Placentia, CA
Such a good coffee maker! Doesn't take long to brew and always easy to clean up. Lasted me about 2 years so far!
Michelle W.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
Love my keurig. it makes just right amount of cofee and less mess than dealing with scooping spoons into filters.
marissa R.
I like my coffee maker, but it was to expensive for my taste, it makes good coffee and like the verity of flavor
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
I love this coffee maker so much my only problem is that it only takes certain k cups which can be very annoying
Kevin O.
Cicero, NY
My wife drinks coffee and I don't. Great product to use for a single cup in the morning so nothing goes to waste.
Megan K.
Keurig is a great coffee maker! I only use the Keurig machine because I love the easiness and convenience of it!
Tinneil F.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Works great until it needs its first cleaning. Then needs a weekly gleaning after that. I prefer the mini better
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?