BY KEURIG #17 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Tiffanyu B.
New Plymouth, OH
This is a staple in our home. We use this daily because it makes an entire pot of coffee very simply. We love ours!
kristina p.
I love it. It's nice having a brewer that brews just the perfect amount and the pods stay fresh for quite some time
Odalys V.
Auburn , WA
Changed my life convenient and easy to use great quality and quiet cheap k-cups would recommend if you like coffee
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love making one quick cup of coffee before work. I don't waste anything, and I can switch up my flavors everyday.
April V.
SIOUX FALLS, SD
Always a good chpice especially I'd you're a person who doesn't drink a lot of coffee. I would recommend to anyone.
Mary R.
Stafford, VA
I love my keurig! I love how I can make one cup or an entire pot! I love how fast it is and how easy it is to use!
Serena b.
Love love love the option of a 4 cup carafe for a single cup coffee maker. It's great when we have company over.
Nicole P.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this product. Has so many options and I love you can make your one cup and go on with your day.
Colleen M.
Love my keurig! They come in handy when I have family parties because everyone always wants something different.
marissa R.
I like my coffee maker, but it was to expensive for my taste, it makes good coffee and like the verity of flavor
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?