BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Marissa H.
Covina, CA
The best invention yet to come. I always have to have my coffee every morning and it never fails to be so delicious
Odalys V.
Auburn , WA
Changed my life convenient and easy to use great quality and quiet cheap k-cups would recommend if you like coffee
Marisol F.
Yakima, WA
I love my coffee maker. I don't know what I would do without my coffee in the am. This product is by far the best.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love making one quick cup of coffee before work. I don't waste anything, and I can switch up my flavors everyday.
Kristina P.
I love it. It's nice having a brewer that brews just the perfect amount and the pods stay fresh for quite some time
Mary R.
Stafford, VA
I love my keurig! I love how I can make one cup or an entire pot! I love how fast it is and how easy it is to use!
Laritza L.
The best!!! Easy to use and it's delicious . The only problem is the coffee is a bit more pricey but it's worth it
marissa R.
I like my coffee maker, but it was to expensive for my taste, it makes good coffee and like the verity of flavor
Megan K.
Keurig is a great coffee maker! I only use the Keurig machine because I love the easiness and convenience of it!
Marlene S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Quick and efficient. It's worth every penny! Not complicated to set up or use so it's great for the average joe.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?