BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Marisol F.
Yakima, WA
I love my coffee maker. I don't know what I would do without my coffee in the am. This product is by far the best.
Tori L.
This coffee maker is amazing and I'm in love with it. it makes the right amount of coffee and is easy to understand
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA
Makes coffee so easy to do! And it's delicious! Love this coffee maker especially since I drink coffee on the daily
Miranda B.
I love this for a quick easy cup.I tend to use this for an afternoon boost where I use my normal pot in the morning
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love making one quick cup of coffee before work. I don't waste anything, and I can switch up my flavors everyday.
Odalys V.
Auburn , WA
Changed my life convenient and easy to use great quality and quiet cheap k-cups would recommend if you like coffee
Nicole P.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this product. Has so many options and I love you can make your one cup and go on with your day.
Sly M.
Mmmmm mmmmmm I think that explains how much I love this coffee maker,waking up everyday to brew me some good brew
Jill F.
Great machine but some of the k-cups don't work in this Machine. The coffee is great and the machine works well.
Stephanie H.
Placentia, CA
Such a good coffee maker! Doesn't take long to brew and always easy to clean up. Lasted me about 2 years so far!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?