BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lindsey K.
New Brunswick, NJ
This Brewer is perfect for my apartment. My self and my roommates use this Keurig very often. It makes a consistent cup of coffee and is easy to use and clean. Do note that there are fewer drink options than some of the other models, so take that into consideration before buying
Debi K.
Belvidere, IL
Love it when needing only one cup unfortunately need to have a bigger carafe for multiple coffee drinkers but over all love it
Michelle A.
Pickerington, OH
I love my coffee maker. It has been by far the best purchase I have made when buying a coffee maker.
Andressa D.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Very good coffee maker. I've had mine for over 2 years and I recommend the lroduct. My whole family likes it. Coffee comes out delicious.
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Foodie Expert
This is absolutely my favorite coffee maker. I love it super easy to use an I love the fact that I can use a reusable filter.
Allison H.
Wise, VA
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurug 2.0! Although I am not a heavy coffee drinker I do drink a lot of tea and it is nice to have hot water at easy access! I don't have to wait 5-7 mins for a kettle to boil. The coffee and tea always tastes fresh and it is easy to clean!
Sarah S.
Tolleson, AZ
This machine had made my life so much easier. I can make a quick,single cup of coffee with minimal effort. I use to feel bad wasting coffee by pouring out a half finished pot. with single serve I can make it one cup at a time.
Iesha M.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig I use it often and it's nice to be able to make a cup or a pot even can use it for cup o noodle ect.
LuAnn S.
Croswell, MI
I like this machine as far as the mechanics of it goes.....however if you are a shopper that seeks out bargan brands or have a favorite shop brand unless it bears the K on the label on the k-cup the machine will not recognize it...so you have to by only genuine k-cup products
Jocelyne Q.
Shorewood , Il
Great coffee maker when you're on the go and need coffee fast . Would recommend to anyone who likes coffee or even tea.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?