BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Buy on Walmart
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for an afternoon single cup! doesn't matter , coffee or tea or hot cocoa. everybody can use it
Emma G.
Emma G.
Topeka, KS
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig. Doesn't waste an entire pot of coffee and I love all the different flavors I can have.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Bought it for my mother in law. had some trouble in the beginning with brewing but was able to fix it and haven't had problems since
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this machine and all of the variety of flavors it is able to make this was a great investment.
Brie L.
Brie L.
Westerville, OH
I love this product! You can make so many different things with it! It's fast and easy. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Muskegon, MI
Previously we had a Mr. coffee and a bun coffeemaker. I like the keurig is quick and easyalong with several different coffee options
Beckah G.
Beckah G.
Azusa, CA
This coffee is the beat coffee i love deinking this every morning it taste soo good and makes coffee so well ((:
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
This helps make coffee brewing so much easier. it takes coffee making to whole other level. it's great
Emely M.
Emely M.
Foodie Expert
Love it perfect for coffee and making tea super easy perfect for Busy mornings and when u really just want something fast
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Foodie Expert
I love My Keurig Coffee maker. There are so man different coffee's that you can put in the coffee maker.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?