BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
Love this machine! It is quick and puts out a piping hot cup of coffee in no time. I the wide range of pods that are available for the Keurig. I can even make a glass of ice tea with it!
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig. I like that you can make anything from coffee to hot chocolate to tea. All in one greatness.
Devon A.
Foodie Expert
This is the best thing that ever happened to my life. Makes making coffee super easy and I can also make teas and hot cocoa for my little one. Great investment.
Jylah C.
Minneapolis, MN
My machine broke! After a while it wasn't doing a very good job of making coffee. It would leave only a little bit in my cup. Otherwise before it broke it was very very useful.(both machines broke)
heidi h.
All I can say is that any keurig is worth the price if you drink coffee or tea!
Sherri U.
Elizabeth, PA
Quickest way to make a quick cup of coffee and has so many options for flavors
baileigh b.
I don't really like coffee but I love making hot chocolate with out keurig that we have
Vaishali P.
Westerville, OH
It's a great coffee machine, love all of the settings on it. There is a hot chocolate setting which is great and a string setting for stronger coffee
Tarin R.
Marysville, OH
I love my keurig. Simple to use! I love to variety offers. I can have a fresh, hot cup of coffee in seconds!
Livvy L.
Foodie Expert
Love the Keurig machine. The different sized cup options are great as well. I feel like I always get a great result from using this product. My mom has one and I use it and it broke one day and we were very sad; so that means we had to go and buy another! highly recommend especially if you are a person who likes to have different flavors of coffee but not necessarily have a whole pot worth of it.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?