BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Valerie G.
Vance, AL
Great coffee maker especially when you only need one cup. I also like to use just the water to make hot chocolate.
Beth B.
Troy, AL
We absolutely love this keurig. It's perfect for one cup, or you can use the larger brew option if you have guests.
kristina p.
I love it. It's nice having a brewer that brews just the perfect amount and the pods stay fresh for quite some time
April V.
SIOUX FALLS, SD
Always a good chpice especially I'd you're a person who doesn't drink a lot of coffee. I would recommend to anyone.
Mary R.
Stafford, VA
I love my keurig! I love how I can make one cup or an entire pot! I love how fast it is and how easy it is to use!
Kimberly C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product. My biggest issue is that tall coffee cups do not fit underneath whee the coffee comes out
Marissa H.
Covina, CA
The best invention yet to come. I always have to have my coffee every morning and it never fails to be so delicious
Monique M.
South Gate, CA
This is my baby!! I don't know what I'd do without it! I use it morning and night. So glad I got this got Christmas
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
We love our Keurig! We don't only use it for coffee, we make tea and hot chocolate with it. Even our kids love it!
Jessica S.
Palm Coast, FL
I have one of these in my office and at home. Best brewed coffee. I love the choice to brew a single cup or a pot.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?