BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Marisol F.
Yakima, WA
I love my coffee maker. I don't know what I would do without my coffee in the am. This product is by far the best.
Miranda B.
I love this for a quick easy cup.I tend to use this for an afternoon boost where I use my normal pot in the morning
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA
Makes coffee so easy to do! And it's delicious! Love this coffee maker especially since I drink coffee on the daily
Valerie G.
Vance, AL
Great coffee maker especially when you only need one cup. I also like to use just the water to make hot chocolate.
Kimberly C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product. My biggest issue is that tall coffee cups do not fit underneath whee the coffee comes out
Beth B.
Troy, AL
We absolutely love this keurig. It's perfect for one cup, or you can use the larger brew option if you have guests.
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
We love our Keurig! We don't only use it for coffee, we make tea and hot chocolate with it. Even our kids love it!
Monique M.
South Gate, CA
This is my baby!! I don't know what I'd do without it! I use it morning and night. So glad I got this got Christmas
April V.
SIOUX FALLS, SD
Always a good chpice especially I'd you're a person who doesn't drink a lot of coffee. I would recommend to anyone.
Tori L.
This coffee maker is amazing and I'm in love with it. it makes the right amount of coffee and is easy to understand
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?