BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Clyde, MI
Super easy!! love this! Its a simple product that anyone could use its nice for just a few cups of coffee
Dorothy D.
Dorothy D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Absolutely couldn't live without it! Love the carafe for making my coffee for my thermos for work! Coffee comes out hot like I like it
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
Foodie Expert
We love our Keurig! We don't only use it for coffee, we make tea and hot chocolate with it. Even our kids love it!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Sanford, NC
We love this product. It's so nice that it comes with a large carafe and also the single serve portions.
Amy B.
Amy B.
This product is hands down the best single brew system I have ever used, fast to brew and always ready!!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Got this product at tjmaxx for only $80 retails for $130 its the best love making my coffee super quick
Kim s.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Foodie Expert
I couldn't live without my Keurig but I'm ready for an upgrade! It's been amazing and reliable machine!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Bronx, NY
Use my keurig everyday. It's put to great use when I have company over making cup after cup with no worries and no clean up
zuly s.
zuly s.
This right here is my life it makes my mornings so easy I would not trade it for anything in the world
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
New Braunfels, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this model of the Keurig but I always find coffee grounds in the water when I make hot chocolate.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?