BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Antonette F.
Antonette F.
Works great! Has a variety of cup sizes, and the ability to make a whole carafe. Brews fast, tastes great!
Katy L.
Katy L.
Easy to use, doesn't offer as many features as expected.......................................................................
Brieanna C.
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
I love this product its amazing I use it everyday and the coffee tastes amazing please check out this product
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
Sterling Hts, MI
The touch screen doesn't always work, we have to keep unplugging in and plugging it back in a few times to get it to turn on.
Marbella M.
Marbella M.
Flemington, NJ
I absolutely love my keurig. It's easy to assemble and it is easy to use. Plus they have a variety of k-cups to choose from.
Tori L.
Tori L.
This coffee maker is amazing and I'm in love with it. it makes the right amount of coffee and is easy to understand
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA
Makes coffee so easy to do! And it's delicious! Love this coffee maker especially since I drink coffee on the daily
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Covina, CA
The best invention yet to come. I always have to have my coffee every morning and it never fails to be so delicious
Monique M.
Monique M.
South Gate, CA
This is my baby!! I don't know what I'd do without it! I use it morning and night. So glad I got this got Christmas
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Foodie Expert
I love this for a quick easy cup.I tend to use this for an afternoon boost where I use my normal pot in the morning
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?