BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Miranda B.
I prefer using my mr. coffee pot over the keurig. its great to have when guests are over to make a variety of drinks.
Maggen Y.
Richland, WA
This has made it so fast an convenient to make coffee quickly at home.. it really has saved me money in the long run
Stephanie J.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love my Keurig! I like that I can either make a single serving or a whole pot. Definetly a game changer.
Alicia M.
Grand Junction, CO
Love using the k-cups to make coffee, so convenient! Easy to use and not very messy. Nice not to have to buy filters.
Tereza R.
This is simply amazing. I can't live without it coffee is very much important to me. I can't start my day without it.
Tiffany S.
Great product! Quick and easy to use and the coffee comes out tasting delicious each time. Also super easy to clean!
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
I really like this coffee machine. I have my coffee ready every morning when I wake up and I'm ready to start my day.
Sarah M.
Chamblee, GA
Easy for the quick coffee in the morning or for hot water for my tea. It's even talk enough to fill up my Yeti 30oz!
Kimberly C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product. My biggest issue is that tall coffee cups do not fit underneath whee the coffee comes out
Tori L.
This coffee maker is amazing and I'm in love with it. it makes the right amount of coffee and is easy to understand
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?