BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Foodie Expert
I just love how simple and easy it is to make this. Easily customizable and able to make it your own.
Namrata P.
I have this machine and I do like it very much so. So the only down-side is that I wish it accepted k-cups and karafe cups
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig for a quick cup on mornings alone or a carafe with my husband. Delicious coffee with ease of one touch use
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
I don't know why I didn't think about purchasing one of these earlier. I love love love my Keurig. It's super easy to use, super easy to clean and it brews yummy coffee, really in NO time.
Heather C.
Puyallup, WA
Love my Keurig. It's nice to be able to have a single cup without having to make a huge pot. Sometimes it's just my husband getting coffee early in the morning and a pot would just sit there until hours later when I wake, getting cold and gross. The Keurig eliminates that cold gross coffee. Plus I can use the single re-useable cups and compost my grounds.
Samantha K.
Love this. It's user friendly and makes my life so much easier in the morning. Plus you can get all different flavors if coffees to try
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
Great system. Super user friendly. I am able to buy my k-cups in mass quantity on amazon for super cheap as well. I recently switched to a more eco friendly brand as well! Way less plastic!!
Kiana K.
Carlsbad, NM
I absolutely love my Keurig!! The apple cider and hot chocolate are my favorites hot drinks and the Starbucks caramel coffee is amazing! I love that I can even just dispense hot water for tea bags. I highly recommend!
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
Love this machine! It is quick and puts out a piping hot cup of coffee in no time. I the wide range of pods that are available for the Keurig. I can even make a glass of ice tea with it!
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig. I like that you can make anything from coffee to hot chocolate to tea. All in one greatness.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?