BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
I really like this coffee machine. I have my coffee ready every morning when I wake up and I'm ready to start my day.
Nathan P.
Awesome product would not go back to regular coffee pot. Many selections to choose from and convenient when on the run.
kait b.
Love my Keurig !!! works extremely well and makes all sorts of beverages. this is the best coffee maker, hands down!
Maggen Y.
Richland, WA
This has made it so fast an convenient to make coffee quickly at home.. it really has saved me money in the long run
Ashley P.
Homestead , FL
Love the Keurig the only down side is the K cups can get a little pricey I find myself spending 40 a month on K cups.
Taylor L.
San Antonio , TX
Love it! Being a college student it's easy for me to start a brew cycle & cram in an extra study sesh while waiting!
Tiffany S.
Great product! Quick and easy to use and the coffee comes out tasting delicious each time. Also super easy to clean!
Jean E.
Shelby, NC
I love my keurig!! It brews a perfect cup of coffee every time! I love the variety of coffees and soups I can use.
Laritza  M.
The best!!! Easy to use and it's delicious . The only problem is the coffee is a bit more pricey but it's worth it
Tiffanyu B.
New Plymouth, OH
This is a staple in our home. We use this daily because it makes an entire pot of coffee very simply. We love ours!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?