BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Alicia M.
Grand Junction, CO
Love using the k-cups to make coffee, so convenient! Easy to use and not very messy. Nice not to have to buy filters.
Vanessa G.
Stockton , CA
Love this product. So glad I brought this for a Christmas present. Makes coffee in minutes. Great Brands for coffee.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love my coffee maker. It is absolutely the best one ever and so easy to use and to me the coffee has a better taste.
Miranda B.
I prefer using my mr. coffee pot over the keurig. its great to have when guests are over to make a variety of drinks.
Chantelle w.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Love my Keurig I don't use it as often but I don't regret buying it. just wish the kids cups held more hot chocolate
Vicki B.
Akron, OH
I LOVE having the coffee of my choice when I want and how I want. It's perfect for my guests as well to have options!
Caitlin P.
Pikeville, KY
This makes making coffee easy and fast just pop in one of the small cups and hot water and your done use it most days
Amanda Catherine L.
Springfield, VA
We love this thing! I wish it would make larger cups...like a very tall or oversized mug size. Otherwise, we love it.
Kira W.
Derby , KS
I do not like that I cannot use my own coffee. You have to use k cups only and I prefer not to be wasteful like that.
Erin E.
I love my keurig. it makes it so much easier to brew coffee without having to make a whole pot and waste a lot of it.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?