BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA
My Keurig is my best friend every morning! I"ve never had any problems with it. It was definitely worth the purchase!
Stephanie J.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love my Keurig! I like that I can either make a single serving or a whole pot. Definetly a game changer.
Maggen Y.
Richland
This has made it so fast an convenient to make coffee quickly at home.. it really has saved me money in the long run
Gwen F.
Maineville, OH
This is an excellent product for my husband and me because I only drink coffee on the weekends. Perfect in every way.
Alicia M.
Grand Junction, CO
Love using the k-cups to make coffee, so convenient! Easy to use and not very messy. Nice not to have to buy filters.
kait b.
Love my Keurig !!! works extremely well and makes all sorts of beverages. this is the best coffee maker, hands down!
Nathan P.
Awesome product would not go back to regular coffee pot. Many selections to choose from and convenient when on the run.
Ashley P.
Homestead, FL
Love the Keurig the only down side is the K cups can get a little pricey I find myself spending 40 a month on K cups.
Vanessa G.
Stockton , CA
Love this product. So glad I brought this for a Christmas present. Makes coffee in minutes. Great Brands for coffee.
Kira W.
Derby, KS
I do not like that I cannot use my own coffee. You have to use k cups only and I prefer not to be wasteful like that.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?