BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Buy on Walmart
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Grand Junction, CO
Love using the k-cups to make coffee, so convenient! Easy to use and not very messy. Nice not to have to buy filters.
Kira W.
Kira W.
Derby , KS
I do not like that I cannot use my own coffee. You have to use k cups only and I prefer not to be wasteful like that.
Sheri M.
Sheri M.
Amarillo, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this machine! It's quick and easy when I'm in a hurry. I still use my regular coffee pot but when I'm in a hurry this is my go to.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this product. So glad I brought this for a Christmas present. Makes coffee in minutes. Great Brands for coffee.
Aj M.
Aj M.
Osseo, MN
Foodie Expert
Keurig 2.0 takes it to a whole new level! On top of delicious cups of coffee now you can make a whole pot!
kait b.
kait b.
Love my Keurig !!! works extremely well and makes all sorts of beverages. this is the best coffee maker, hands down!
Heather W.
Heather W.
I might die without my Keurig. I'm the only one who drinks coffee in my house so one cup is the way to go!
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite coffee maker ever! It is really nice when you're making coffee for more than one person!
Shaun W.
Shaun W.
Warwick, RI
It's great for a quick coffee. Or even when you just need hot water . Even great for making oatmeal . Perfect for when you have children
Whittney R.
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
It's pretty great. I've had little problems with it. I also enjoy all of the different settings available.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?