BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Keurig - 2.0 K350 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black
I don't drink much coffee or hot drinks but when I do I'm always using this and I wouldn't want to use anything else!!!
Leanna S.
Farmingdale , NY
I do not know what i would do without my Keurig. This has been a life changer! Making coffee has became so much easier.
Jett W.
Oak creek , WI
I use this everyday and its amazing. Its very simple to use and its very understandable. It makes my morning go faster.
Thalia J.
We all like and use this keurig. Works good and makes good coffee and anything else we use for it. Always tastes good.
Erin E.
I love my keurig. it makes it so much easier to brew coffee without having to make a whole pot and waste a lot of it.
kait b.
Love my Keurig !!! works extremely well and makes all sorts of beverages. this is the best coffee maker, hands down!
Tiffany S.
Great product! Quick and easy to use and the coffee comes out tasting delicious each time. Also super easy to clean!
Caitlin P.
Pikeville, KY
This makes making coffee easy and fast just pop in one of the small cups and hot water and your done use it most days
Nathan P.
Awesome product would not go back to regular coffee pot. Many selections to choose from and convenient when on the run.
Kira W.
Derby , KS
I do not like that I cannot use my own coffee. You have to use k cups only and I prefer not to be wasteful like that.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?