BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Elise K.
Elise K.
Dallastown, PA
I love this machine so much! It make making coffee and tea so much easier. I can make one cup or a whole pot.
Denise B.
Denise B.
St Martinvlle, LA
Foodie Expert
Like I can make my coffee quickly. I like it holds lots fo water. I am adicted to coffee. I like the variety of flavors
Rosie C.
Rosie C.
Cleveland, OH
I love my Kerrigan it is quick and easy to make. There is no mess to clean up after and it saves you on wasting coffee
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
This coffeemaker is so much more than just quick coffee! I used it for hot chocolate, teas and so much more!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Foodie Expert
Just got this brewing system and I love it! The only downfall is purchasing the water filters every 2 months
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Nashua, NH
I could not make it through the day without my Keurig. It brews great coffee and I've had it for years and it has never broken!
Nicole p.
Nicole p.
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig coffeemaker. I use it everyday I make coffee and hot chocolate I use for the hot water too
Gwen F.
Gwen F.
Maineville, OH
This is an excellent product for my husband and me because I only drink coffee on the weekends. Perfect in every way.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Sterling, IL
Foodie Expert
I Love my keurig!! It's easy to use and brews so quickly. I recommend this to anyone who has a busy lifestyle and loves coffee.
Making coffee has never been easier. I'm constantly running late in the mornings and this is always so convenient for my rushed schedule.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?