BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Kat S.
Northfield, VT
Amazing, there is a built in water filter, so I do not need to worry about the minerals changing the taste of my coffee
Jocelyne Q.
Shorewood , Il
Great coffee maker when you're on the go and need coffee fast . Would recommend to anyone who likes coffee or even tea.
Wendy H.
Lexington
I do like this on the count that u can make a pot of coffee but I don't like how it don't have a setting for travel cup
Sierra R.
All Keurig items are my favorite coffee was such a hassle to make before and kuerig has made it fast and simple to use!
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
Love this product. So glad I brought this for a Christmas present. Makes coffee in minutes. Great Brands for coffee.
Gwen F.
Maineville, OH
This is an excellent product for my husband and me because I only drink coffee on the weekends. Perfect in every way.
Iesha M.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I love my keurig I use it often and it's nice to be able to make a cup or a pot even can use it for cup o noodle ect.
Erin E.
I love my keurig. it makes it so much easier to brew coffee without having to make a whole pot and waste a lot of it.
Taylor L.
San Antonio , TX
Love it! Being a college student it's easy for me to start a brew cycle & cram in an extra study sesh while waiting!
kait b.
Love my Keurig !!! works extremely well and makes all sorts of beverages. this is the best coffee maker, hands down!
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?