BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Carmin V.
Nothing I don't love about keuring coffee taste amazing so easy to use love all the different flavors available to use
Jett W.
Oak creek , WI
I use this everyday and its amazing. Its very simple to use and its very understandable. It makes my morning go faster.
Wendy H.
Lexington
I do like this on the count that u can make a pot of coffee but I don't like how it don't have a setting for travel cup
Melody P.
Axton, VA
I love this single serve brewing system. It allies me to make just enough coffee each time I desire a hot cup of java.
Lesley M.
Nashville, NC
This is just a standard cofeemaker that is pretty useful for everyday life. I love it to have my coffee in the morning
I don't drink much coffee or hot drinks but when I do I'm always using this and I wouldn't want to use anything else!!!
Sierra R.
All Keurig items are my favorite coffee was such a hassle to make before and kuerig has made it fast and simple to use!
Catherine V.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this coffee machine! We were spending way to much money on coffee so we finally bought a keurig and we love it!
Kyvisha S.
North East
Loooooooooove this!!! Works great and super convenient. They have so many different flavors and it is very simple to use.
Amber M.
Racine, WI
I love my keurig!! it allows me to make my coffee fast and easy and I'm very satisfied with my decision to purchase one
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?