BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Melody P.
Axton, VA
I love this single serve brewing system. It allies me to make just enough coffee each time I desire a hot cup of java.
I don't drink much coffee or hot drinks but when I do I'm always using this and I wouldn't want to use anything else!!!
Lesley M.
Nashville, NC
This is just a standard cofeemaker that is pretty useful for everyday life. I love it to have my coffee in the morning
Rosie C.
Cleveland, OH
I love my Kerrigan it is quick and easy to make. There is no mess to clean up after and it saves you on wasting coffee
Meghan C.
So fast and easy to use. Always comes out perfect! Sometimes it clogs though. When that happens, just clean the needle.
Catherine V.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this coffee machine! We were spending way to much money on coffee so we finally bought a keurig and we love it!
Wendy H.
Lexington
I do like this on the count that u can make a pot of coffee but I don't like how it don't have a setting for travel cup
Kyvisha S.
North East
Loooooooooove this!!! Works great and super convenient. They have so many different flavors and it is very simple to use.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Amazing, there is a built in water filter, so I do not need to worry about the minerals changing the taste of my coffee
Denise B.
St Martinvlle, LA
Like I can make my coffee quickly. I like it holds lots fo water. I am adicted to coffee. I like the variety of flavors
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?