BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Rosie C.
Cleveland, OH
I love my Kerrigan it is quick and easy to make. There is no mess to clean up after and it saves you on wasting coffee
Asher R.
Foodie Expert
Quality wise, its very quick and easy to make a cup of coffee or tea whatever you want. Stylish and I love the various colored lights that illuminate the water tank. Holds a lot of water so I need to refill it less than previous models. Many different choices on size of drink, a big plus.
Kira W.
Derby , KS
I do not like that I cannot use my own coffee. You have to use k cups only and I prefer not to be wasteful like that.
Megan G.
Louisville, KY
Our Keurig is one of the best items we have purchased for our kitchen. It is always ready in the morning because we can set the timer so we are never running late waiting for our coffee, it is a little time consuming to clean but well worth it.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
Really good coffee machine my whole family swears by it. Great for hot chocolates and teas as well
Mona C.
Jacksonville, FL
Bought this one for my sister and I love it as much as the original. we each have the original keurig and they are perfect for just one!! great style. easy to use, to clean
Lauran G.
This version of the Keurig is the best! Love the screen and the options it gives you. It seems like it gives you more coffee
Carley F.
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig ūüėć I can't go through my morning routine without it! It's a fast efficient way to make my morning coffee.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
Foodie Expert
I love love love my Keurig. The issue was always that my boyfriend likes to make pots of coffee and so the caraffe makes it a happy medium.
Monica L.
Foodie Expert
This is great for people on the go or people who only need one cup of coffee. I don't actually use mine anymore because one cup is no longer sufficient for me!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?