BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Surprise, AZ
Great for a mom on the go, or even when I'm not. Makes one cup at a time so I'm not wasting a whole pot daily.
Jen W.
Jen W.
Ringgold, GA
Love my keurig. very effecient if you onky want a cup instead of making an entire pot. you can also get the resuable pods for ground coffee.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Wylie, TX
Foodie Expert
Enjoy this coffee maker. Just have to keep up with the cleaning of the water so that way it doesn't mildew up.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig. I like that you can make anything from coffee to hot chocolate to tea. All in one greatness.
Tinneil F.
Tinneil F.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Works great until it needs its first cleaning. Then needs a weekly gleaning after that. I prefer the mini better
Kyvisha S.
Kyvisha S.
North East
Loooooooooove this!!! Works great and super convenient. They have so many different flavors and it is very simple to use.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Great! My husband loves making coffee and I love making tea (I don't drink coffee). We have had for several years and it still works great.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
I love my Keurig coffee maker. It saves me time and I don't waste coffee anymore because I don't have to make a whole pot to enjoy one cup.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Lexington
I do like this on the count that u can make a pot of coffee but I don't like how it don't have a setting for travel cup
Chantay R.
Chantay R.
Antioch, CA
Since i got this maker i have become addicted to it i couldn't began to say things about it this is a must try
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?