BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
cynthia c.
maywood , IL
This is a very nice Keurig machine with different brew settings. I love having fresh, hot coffee at the touch of a button. It also makes a small pot of coffee and comes with a carafe as well. Just be sure to use only Keurig approved coffees otherwise they will not work in this brewer. However, there are items available online that will enable you to use non Keurig KCups . All in all another great device from Keurig
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
Love how simple this product is to use. So easy my children can pick out their own choice and brew their own cocoa. I only have to make sure they can get the cup down while it's full. Lots of options in coffee/tea/beverages to brew as well. I frequently us this to brew a cup of hot water for my tea.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
I love my kurig :) the ability to have a different flavored coffee every cup is awesome, but also the filtering of the water with the charcoal filter makes my coffee SO much better, since my city water is not so good. Its faster than the older models my friends have too so coffee in like 60 seconds! Amazing. A little loud but it doesn't bother me.
Nick D.
Sumter, SC
All you have to do is cut the foil top off of a readable K cup and double sticky tape it to your old reusable cup and presto back in business. The machine only reads the color band around the cup. I actually made a cover to go over any cup by cutting a circle out of a soda can the size of the foil top with four short tabs bent over to hold in place and then double sticky taped a readable foil top on to it. I also cut the center out of it about the size of a quarter.
Tanya w.
Arcadia, FL
We bought a keurig at work and I lived it so much that I bought one at home. my husband and I agent always on the same schedule and instead of brewing a pot and risk it being waited, not go mention the time it takes to clean it, with keurig I can brew my cup and head or the door if I'm rushed.
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
I have always loved Keurig coffee makers that friends & family have had, so I decided to get this one for my husband. It was really easy to setup & get working but once we started running water through the machine there would be a very strong smell of plastic. We have run several batches of hot water through it & the smell is still there.
Mely U.
Norwalk, CA
I got it as a gift, and I've had it for a year now and I love it! I use it to make my oatmeal as well as my coffee it's so quick and easy and fast to make a quick cup. every morning in less than 2 minutes my coffee is done all I do is add some creamer and I'm ready for the day. great for the kid's hot chocolates too. awesome best gift ever!
Asher R.
Quality wise, its very quick and easy to make a cup of coffee or tea whatever you want. Stylish and I love the various colored lights that illuminate the water tank. Holds a lot of water so I need to refill it less than previous models. Many different choices on size of drink, a big plus.
Shelby W.
Beaverton, OR
This worked perfectly for 8 months and then it started not dispensing water. I fixed it by tipping the unit upside down- I think it gets air pockets in the lines. It also requires a lot of maintenance with cleaning and de-scaling as well as purchasing little water filters. I suppose if you're ok with this, it makes a good cup of coffee.
Ruby R.
Proctorville , OH
I would love to give Keurig 5 stars, but the environmental impact of these machines needs to be better addressed. not only are the k-cups themselves wasteful, but the machines do not last very long and it is not good for the environment to be replacing large electronic devices every 2 years. Keurig please work on make your product more environmentally freindly!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?