BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Blair M.
King, NC
Oh how much I love this Keurig! Fresh coffee everyone I brew has completely changed the game in coffee. I have never had a problem with this machine and it makes perfect cups of coffee! If you don't have one, you should really consider it. It is one of the best things I have ever bought!
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
I have always loved Keurig coffee makers that friends & family have had, so I decided to get this one for my husband. It was really easy to setup & get working but once we started running water through the machine there would be a very strong smell of plastic. We have run several batches of hot water through it & the smell is still there.
Aria M.
Midwest City, OK
Foodie Expert
This product is basically self explanatory. Great product for a great price. Mine has lasted me about 2 years and I've had zero issues with it.
Datona H.
You will always be the best thing in my life. When I got this my life was complete. I don't even touch my other coffee brewer anymore. Worth it worth it worth it!!
Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
I love that I can make just a cup. But I feel like my cups are losing flavor. Unlike to make a tall cup. So I have to use it twice :( which I hate. I like that's it's fast clean up. Wish there was a refillable container for the new kurieg if I knew before hand I probly would have bought something else. I have a love hate relationship my my kurieg
Khally A.
This coffeemaker does everything that I want it to do. It is a pretty great coffeemaker!
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig so much. I wouldn't be able to start my morning without it! Easy to use
Tereza R.
This is simply amazing. I can't live without it coffee is very much important to me. I can't start my day without it.
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
I got this coffee maker from Influenster and we use it daily!!! It is an awesome coffee maker and you can choose to make a full pot of coffee or a single cup.
Jennifer  H.
WOODSIDE, NY
Foodie Expert
I bought this not so long ago but the keurig selections in the stores around me aren't that great. The coffee maker does what it needs to do but you just need to find the pods that you like!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?