BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Gina S.
Gina S.
I fall in love with this the more I use it....................... Will always love this product
Colten F.
Colten F.
Marked Tree, AR
I can drink coffee quick and easily. It tastes good and has options for a variety of flavored.
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
Makes my morning coffee so much easier to create, I can have tons of options of coffee and tea
Kari M.
Kari M.
Just what you need to get your day going. Quickly and easily makes a great cup of fresh coffee
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
Pomona, CA
I love this coffee machine it's the best such a wide verity or things you can make and enjoy
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Foodie Expert
Amazing!!! Fast and easy to have my morning coffee every day.. love trying different flavors
Zenaida H.
Zenaida H.
Phoenix, AZ
Great machine! Nice and simple to use. This was my 1st and I feel no need for anything else.
amy d.
amy d.
lubbock, TX
This one is great i like using it for all my favorite beverages comes out nice and hot
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Brighton, MA
Foodie Expert
Convenient, but the coffee isn't great and the pods are expensive and wasteful.
Kristi N.
Kristi N.
Fast to heat up. easy to use. and no mess or overflow of water. lot of flavor
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?