BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Marty B.
Marty B.
South Bend, IN
Foodie Expert
I love everything about this coffee maker accept that the 350 doesn't allow you to brew hot water in 8,10, or 12 oz sizes
Destinee L.
Destinee L.
Clermont
Great for morning use makes AMAZING coffee in an AMAZING amount of time , convenient when running late or for a quick cup
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Foodie Expert
This machine is my best friend. I love using it every day multiple times. I love the variety of drinks I can make with it
Kaylie A.
Kaylie A.
Milwaukee, WI
I love my coffee maker. It's really convenient to use Dailey I don't have to heat up the water it heats up really quickly
Chasidy C.
Chasidy C.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I like this because we can make more than one cup at a time. It is great when you have friends and family over.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
Anaheim, CA
Best purchase i bought in terms of coffee makers. This really gets me out the door fast with my coffee in hand and ready to conquer the world
chelsea g.
chelsea g.
North Port, FL
Works good. I like the option to make your coffee strong. I just with the touch screen display was a little easier to use
Carley F.
Carley F.
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig ūüėć I can't go through my morning routine without it! It's a fast efficient way to make my morning coffee.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely love my keurig and could not imagine a morning without it. The touch screen on this is a cute little feature
Alyson C.
Alyson C.
Canton, OH
Use it everyday! no clean up and its super fast with brewing, I've never had a bad cup of coffee since purchasing this!!!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?