BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Astoria, NY
Love this product so much makes my morning so much easier when trying to get my family all ready and out the door in time
Lisa A.
This machine is my best friend. I love using it every day multiple times. I love the variety of drinks I can make with it
Jill L.
Randolph, NJ
We love our new Keurig. This one has a filter for the water chamber and a large pot option. We use ours just for coffee.
Elisha M.
Baltimore, MD
I use this every morning for my coffee and tea. Its very convenient when your in a rush and want a perfect cup of coffee
Leanna S.
Farmingdale , NY
I do not know what i would do without my Keurig. This has been a life changer! Making coffee has became so much easier.
Jett W.
Oak creek , WI
I use this everyday and its amazing. Its very simple to use and its very understandable. It makes my morning go faster.
Catherine V.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this coffee machine! We were spending way to much money on coffee so we finally bought a keurig and we love it!
Denise B.
St Martinvlle, LA
Like I can make my coffee quickly. I like it holds lots fo water. I am adicted to coffee. I like the variety of flavors
Robin R.
Dayton, OH
I love this coffee maker. I love the variety of coffee, soups, hot cocca, and teas. We use ours at least 3 times a day.
Meghan C.
So fast and easy to use. Always comes out perfect! Sometimes it clogs though. When that happens, just clean the needle.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?