BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Alyson C.
Canton, OH
Use it everyday! no clean up and its super fast with brewing, I've never had a bad cup of coffee since purchasing this!!!
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Love this machine. Life saver. Fast easy cup of any hot beverage. I use the reusable cup. Great addition to any kitchen.
Tempie W.
Salisbury, NC
I love this coffee maker so much. ....it's also great for hot chocolate. .....would not take anything for my coffeemaker
Destinee L.
Clermont
Great for morning use makes AMAZING coffee in an AMAZING amount of time , convenient when running late or for a quick cup
Thalia J.
We all like and use this keurig. Works good and makes good coffee and anything else we use for it. Always tastes good.
Jocelyne Q.
Shorewood , Il
Great coffee maker when you're on the go and need coffee fast . Would recommend to anyone who likes coffee or even tea.
Amber M.
Racine, WI
I love my keurig!! it allows me to make my coffee fast and easy and I'm very satisfied with my decision to purchase one
Jett W.
Oak creek , WI
I use this everyday and its amazing. Its very simple to use and its very understandable. It makes my morning go faster.
Sierra R.
All Keurig items are my favorite coffee was such a hassle to make before and kuerig has made it fast and simple to use!
Carmin V.
Nothing I don't love about keuring coffee taste amazing so easy to use love all the different flavors available to use
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?