BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Carley F.
I love my keurig ūüėć I can't go through my morning routine without it! It's a fast efficient way to make my morning coffee.
Jill L.
Randolph, NJ
We love our new Keurig. This one has a filter for the water chamber and a large pot option. We use ours just for coffee.
Alyson C.
Canton, OH
Use it everyday! no clean up and its super fast with brewing, I've never had a bad cup of coffee since purchasing this!!!
Kaylie A.
Milwaukee, WI
I love my coffee maker. It's really convenient to use Dailey I don't have to heat up the water it heats up really quickly
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Love my Keurig for a quick cup on mornings alone or a carafe with my husband. Delicious coffee with ease of one touch use
Elisha M.
Baltimore, MD
I use this every morning for my coffee and tea. Its very convenient when your in a rush and want a perfect cup of coffee
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely love my keurig and could not imagine a morning without it. The touch screen on this is a cute little feature
Tracy A.
Hamilton
I love this system. its a great medium between the larger models and the smaller k200. best part is the included carafe!
chelsea g.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Works good. I like the option to make your coffee strong. I just with the touch screen display was a little easier to use
Emely M.
Love it perfect for coffee and making tea super easy perfect for Busy mornings and when u really just want something fast
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Earn $246/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $364/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $253/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)