BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Carley F.
I love my keurig ūüėć I can't go through my morning routine without it! It's a fast efficient way to make my morning coffee.
Kaylie A.
Milwaukee, WI
I love my coffee maker. It's really convenient to use Dailey I don't have to heat up the water it heats up really quickly
Lisa A.
This machine is my best friend. I love using it every day multiple times. I love the variety of drinks I can make with it
Samantha M.
This product looks great and works well, however you are only able to use specific K-Cups in it, and not the other brands
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Love my Keurig for a quick cup on mornings alone or a carafe with my husband. Delicious coffee with ease of one touch use
Emely M.
Love it perfect for coffee and making tea super easy perfect for Busy mornings and when u really just want something fast
chelsea g.
North Port, FL
Works good. I like the option to make your coffee strong. I just with the touch screen display was a little easier to use
Christy T.
Lincoln, MO
Use it everyday makes the right amount of coffee and I have not had any trouble with this at all. Would buy another one.
Marty B.
South Bend, IN
I love everything about this coffee maker accept that the 350 doesn't allow you to brew hot water in 8,10, or 12 oz sizes
Jessica S.
Astoria, NY
Love this product so much makes my morning so much easier when trying to get my family all ready and out the door in time
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?