BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
Love my keurig. it makes just right amount of cofee and less mess than dealing with scooping spoons into filters.
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
Marietta, GA
Not much to say about this keurig, I use it every single day and Ive had the same one for over 2 years. If it konks out on me I will repurchase
Lulu B.
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
Foodie Expert
Purchased this for my husband and we love it!!! We haven't been able to use the carafe but the single serve is amazing! Makes the best coffee!
Khalea P.
Khalea P.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the Keurig! It makes amazing delicious coffee and I highly recommend it if you are a big coffee drinker.
Alea N.
Alea N.
Foodie Expert
This coffee machine is great! I love it for making single cups for myself and larger pot portions when I have guests over.
Christy F.
Christy F.
Gallatin, TN
Ease of use and coffee is great. It is difficult to clean. Have had to throw one away because it had roaches living in it.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Etters, PA
I love my keurig so much! We recently started using loose coffee instead of pods and it works just as well as the pods did
Maureen P.
Maureen P.
Awesome product. I can't live without this. Makes my coffee absolutely perfect in the morning. It's quick and easy to use.
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Foodie Expert
Quick and efficient. It's worth every penny! Not complicated to set up or use so it's great for the average joe.
Selena R.
Selena R.
I love my keurig but I'm shocked that I can only get 4 or 6 ounces of hot water, and also that It gets clogged occasionally and will not brew.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?