BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
Just got this Keurig for Christmas this past year and I love it! It's my favorite, I had the first Keurig before and this definitely tops that old version. I love that I can make a pot of coffee when I want to have more than just one cup!
Nick D.
Sumter, SC
All you have to do is cut the foil top off of a readable K cup and double sticky tape it to your old reusable cup and presto back in business. The machine only reads the color band around the cup. I actually made a cover to go over any cup by cutting a circle out of a soda can the size of the foil top with four short tabs bent over to hold in place and then double sticky taped a readable foil top on to it. I also cut the center out of it about the size of a quarter.
Courtney H.
I give three star because i got one for christmas and within a week the screen would stop working but luckily it was under warranty so kuerig sent me snother and i haven't had a problemYET.
Amber J.
San Diego, CA
I loooooooove this thing so much. My boyfriend knows my love of coffee so he bought this for me for Christmas. Best present ever! I just wish the k cups were recyclable.
Doreen S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Love love love love!!!! I make coffee everyday and I love these machine, it makes the best coffee and the amount of different coffee choices is insane!!
Brittany C.
Jacksonville
It's awesome! So fast. I use it every day! My husband uses it everyday as well. We do not go to Starbucks all of the time like we used to. We are saving SO much money and we can make as much coffee as we want! Yay!
Ashley P.
Homestead , FL
Love the Keurig the only down side is the K cups can get a little pricey I find myself spending 40 a month on K cups.
Kayla R.
Willow Street, PA
Foodie Expert
Love this coffee maker. I don't drink coffee every morning and I prefer warm lemon water and it's a great was to get HOT water, fast!
Maia N.
Great coffeemaker, very convenient. Pods are really really wasteful though, and expensive. Would like to get a reusable filter or something rather than the pods.
Sydney M.
Foodie Expert
I love this product. It's really nice being able to have a pot of coffee ready in so little time!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?