BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Emely M.
Love it perfect for coffee and making tea super easy perfect for Busy mornings and when u really just want something fast
Tracy A.
Hamilton
I love this system. its a great medium between the larger models and the smaller k200. best part is the included carafe!
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Love my Keurig for a quick cup on mornings alone or a carafe with my husband. Delicious coffee with ease of one touch use
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Love this machine. Life saver. Fast easy cup of any hot beverage. I use the reusable cup. Great addition to any kitchen.
Samantha M.
This product looks great and works well, however you are only able to use specific K-Cups in it, and not the other brands
Lisa A.
This machine is my best friend. I love using it every day multiple times. I love the variety of drinks I can make with it
Kaylie A.
Milwaukee, WI
I love my coffee maker. It's really convenient to use Dailey I don't have to heat up the water it heats up really quickly
Tempie W.
Salisbury, NC
I love this coffee maker so much. ....it's also great for hot chocolate. .....would not take anything for my coffeemaker
Carley F.
I love my keurig ūüėć I can't go through my morning routine without it! It's a fast efficient way to make my morning coffee.
Jill L.
Randolph, NJ
We love our new Keurig. This one has a filter for the water chamber and a large pot option. We use ours just for coffee.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?