BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
Foodie Expert
I received my keurig courtesy of influenster. I'd wanted one for awhile. I love the single serve option. My only drawback is K-Cups are expend and the new keurig models don't allow for none kcup usage.
Brandon F.
Centreville, VA
Amazing! Been making 3 cups a day for two years ! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes quick good coffee
cristina r.
Foodie Expert
Love it. I use mine every morning. brews a perfect cup every single time. It's flexibility allows you to select what size you want so you can get just one cup or a whole pot
cassandra g.
Love my coffeemaker. Let's you choose cup sizes and has an option for hot cocoa/other. It also alerts you when to change the filter.
Cassie B.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love love my Keurig it is simple to use and makes all sorts of hot and even cold drinks , it's easy to clean and fast to use
erin w.
Altoona, PA
LOVE IT! I'm a college student so its perfect when I need some hot water to make oatmeal or something simple. I've made coffee in it using a reusable kcup so it works for my budget
Jessica R.
New Caney, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my keurig it is my favorite coffee maker and is so easy to use I love it
Kaitlyn R.
Foodie Expert
This machine makes enjoying quick & simple for those early, rushed mornings!
Courtney T.
Great! My husband loves making coffee and I love making tea (I don't drink coffee). We have had for several years and it still works great.
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
Just got this Keurig for Christmas this past year and I love it! It's my favorite, I had the first Keurig before and this definitely tops that old version. I love that I can make a pot of coffee when I want to have more than just one cup!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?