BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Stacie q.
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
Foodie Expert
I like that it is easy to used and I could also use it for my kids goodnight teas , and always ready when need a nice hot water on the cup
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
Can't live without my Keurig! I've had this and the knock-off before, the knock-off broke in about a year and I love the addition of the karafe!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Shippensburg, PA
I have this at home. It gets used everyday by everyone in my family. There has been no problems with it. Very nice purchase.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Adelanto, CA
Its amazing now I make my coffee at home without having to go to Starbucks every morning I wake up and make myself some coffee to keep me awake
Susana H.
Susana H.
Yuma, AZ
I absolutely love my Keurig coffeemaker, even though it can be pricey it is totally worth buying if you are a coffee lover.
Ann S.
Ann S.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I don't drink coffee but i lobe that this isn't just for coffee. I am a tea lover and use it to make hot chocolate as well!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this product. Has so many options and I love you can make your one cup and go on with your day.
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
West Chester, OH
I love my keurig coffee maker!! Easy to use, no clean up but most importantly it always fresh brewed coffee with every cup!!
brittany p.
brittany p.
Oakland, NJ
Love my single cup maker it works so great and it is so convenient i am a college student so it works great for in the morning when I'm rushing
April H.
April H.
Tifton, GA
I love my keurig! I love the convince of brewing one cup and being on my way. The different options for coffee are awesome.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?