BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Cody K.
Saint Louis, MO
Most useful Machine for brewing coffee on the go use it every morning sometimes using the Starbucks really enjoy donut shop
Danielle T.
Bronx, NY
Use my keurig everyday. It's put to great use when I have company over making cup after cup with no worries and no clean up
April H.
Tifton, GA
I love my keurig! I love the convince of brewing one cup and being on my way. The different options for coffee are awesome.
Maureen P.
Awesome product. I can't live without this. Makes my coffee absolutely perfect in the morning. It's quick and easy to use.
Susana H.
Yuma, AZ
I absolutely love my Keurig coffeemaker, even though it can be pricey it is totally worth buying if you are a coffee lover.
Marty B.
South Bend, IN
I love everything about this coffee maker accept that the 350 doesn't allow you to brew hot water in 8,10, or 12 oz sizes
Carley F.
I love my keurig ūüėć I can't go through my morning routine without it! It's a fast efficient way to make my morning coffee.
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Love this machine. Life saver. Fast easy cup of any hot beverage. I use the reusable cup. Great addition to any kitchen.
Tracy A.
Hamilton
I love this system. its a great medium between the larger models and the smaller k200. best part is the included carafe!
Samantha M.
This product looks great and works well, however you are only able to use specific K-Cups in it, and not the other brands
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?