BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Buy on Walmart
kristina p.
kristina p.
Foodie Expert
I love it. It's nice having a brewer that brews just the perfect amount and the pods stay fresh for quite some time
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
I love the way things are easy now with this coffeemaker. I can have coffee, tea and hot chocolate in seconds. Great product!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
Foodie Expert
I really love this coffee maker! I like that I can make multiple cups at different times, instead of wasting a pot of coffee.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Troy, AL
Foodie Expert
We absolutely love this keurig. It's perfect for one cup, or you can use the larger brew option if you have guests.
Ken J.
Ken J.
Mesa, AZ
Most used thing in my house! Love how you can switch out what flavor you want each day. I only wish that it was a little faster. Otherwise, Love!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Stafford, VA
I love my keurig! I love how I can make one cup or an entire pot! I love how fast it is and how easy it is to use!
Melody G.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love making one quick cup of coffee before work. I don't waste anything, and I can switch up my flavors everyday.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Palm Coast, FL
Foodie Expert
I have one of these in my office and at home. Best brewed coffee. I love the choice to brew a single cup or a pot.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Vance, AL
Foodie Expert
Great coffee maker especially when you only need one cup. I also like to use just the water to make hot chocolate.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Love how easy this coffee maker is to use, the digital front makes fixing a pot of coffee super simple for basically anyone!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?