BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Namrata P.
Bartlett, IL
I have this machine and I do like it very much so. So the only down-side is that I wish it accepted k-cups and karafe cups
Cody K.
Saint Louis, MO
Most useful Machine for brewing coffee on the go use it every morning sometimes using the Starbucks really enjoy donut shop
April H.
Tifton, GA
I love my keurig! I love the convince of brewing one cup and being on my way. The different options for coffee are awesome.
Susana H.
Yuma, AZ
I absolutely love my Keurig coffeemaker, even though it can be pricey it is totally worth buying if you are a coffee lover.
Alea N.
This coffee machine is great! I love it for making single cups for myself and larger pot portions when I have guests over.
Ann S.
Bronx, NY
I don't drink coffee but i lobe that this isn't just for coffee. I am a tea lover and use it to make hot chocolate as well!
Ashley B.
Tehachapi, CA
1st one broke after 3 days use, I had a hell of a time shipping back. And they tried to have me pay for shipping the return
Maureen P.
Awesome product. I can't live without this. Makes my coffee absolutely perfect in the morning. It's quick and easy to use.
Carmen R.
West Chester, OH
I love my keurig coffee maker!! Easy to use, no clean up but most importantly it always fresh brewed coffee with every cup!!
maria a.
Moorpark, CA
Perfect coffeemaker, this is a buy I have never once regretted.I will never go back to using a regular coffee maker again!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?