BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lisa C.
Franklin, MA
I really like the keurig, but it's a little too big. I don't drink a ton of coffee, so it takes up a lot of space. It works well though when I do use it, so that's why I don't get a different coffee maker.
Brandon V.
Zeeland, MI
I was never much of a coffee person before my sister gifted my family one of these for Christmas. I'm still not a coffee person now but i have discovered the wonderful world of cappuccino and without this machine that may have never happend. I would recommend one of these to anyone who is extremely lazy or busy!
Anmol H.
Foodie Expert
I love this machine! Its great for coffee, and I think it makes the best cup of coffee...
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA
I absolutely live my Keurig machine and do not want to use anything else. I have been using mine fir almost five years and love ! It works great and easy to use and clean. Any coffee brands taste great. thank you Keurig.
Angela R.
San Antonio, TX
This coffee maker is one of the best purchases I have ever made. It releases the coffee quick so in about 20 seconds you have a good cup of coffee. The only con I would say is the cleaning process. It takes a while.
Teresa B.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig!!!! its so convenient than the traditional coffee maker. i just press the button to let it warm up. while i do other things like make my daughter her cereal and by the time that I'm done its ready to brew. I also love the option to make your coffee strong! its super awesome on the go too. and i love that they sell Starbucks cups!!! I haven't been to a Starbucks in a year!!!!! I absolutely love my Keurig!
Myndee S.
Gig Harbor, WA
I'm not as big of a fan of this machine as my last one. It's very loud, and I'm constantly adding water. I've already returned one beaus th coffee was spurting out and staining my teurquoise machine. They were wonderful about the return but my new one does the same
There is not an auto shut off so I leave my machine on all the time without realizing it.
celina g.
San Bernardino, CA
Got this for my brother on Christmas since he's a coffee lover and he uses it everyday even easy enough for his daughter who's 13 to make hot chocolate with
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
Foodie Expert
I received my keurig courtesy of influenster. I'd wanted one for awhile. I love the single serve option. My only drawback is K-Cups are expend and the new keurig models don't allow for none kcup usage.
Brandon F.
Centreville, VA
Amazing! Been making 3 cups a day for two years ! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes quick good coffee
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?