BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Ann S.
I don't drink coffee but i lobe that this isn't just for coffee. I am a tea lover and use it to make hot chocolate as well!
Sue R.
Stuart, FL
Love it. Mine is red

Easy to use and I use it daily

Especially good when you have company that drink both decaf and regular
Danielle T.
Bronx, NY
Use my keurig everyday. It's put to great use when I have company over making cup after cup with no worries and no clean up
Jen B.
Bel air, Md
Love my keurig, so nice to have a single-serve cup of coffee instantly whenever I want one. Lots of flavors to choose from
Lauren D.
Etters, PA
I love my keurig so much! We recently started using loose coffee instead of pods and it works just as well as the pods did
Susana H.
Yuma, AZ
I absolutely love my Keurig coffeemaker, even though it can be pricey it is totally worth buying if you are a coffee lover.
Ashley B.
Tehachapi, CA
1st one broke after 3 days use, I had a hell of a time shipping back. And they tried to have me pay for shipping the return
Alea N.
This coffee machine is great! I love it for making single cups for myself and larger pot portions when I have guests over.
April H.
Tifton, GA
I love my keurig! I love the convince of brewing one cup and being on my way. The different options for coffee are awesome.
Brie L.
Westerville, OH
I love this product! You can make so many different things with it! It's fast and easy. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?