BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Tracy B.
Davenport, IA
Love, love, love my Keurig! I have the option of single cup or carafe brewing. In addition to that, there are a multitude of flavor varieties available to choose from.
Diane R.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love ths got it as a gift ...love the selection of flavors and taste really good
Raleigh M.
Tipton, IN
My fiance and I have loved this Keurig since the day we got it. The digital display and multiple brewing options are great for someone looking for an easy way to get their daily dose of caffeine!
Alexis C.
Burbank, IL
Great to use if you love your coffee on the go and are in a hurry in the morning!!
Robyn L.
Coon Rapids, MN
Foodie Expert
I love being able to brew just 1 cup of coffee and not wasting a whole pot of coffee for myself. I also love getting to drink a variety of different brews and flavors without having to buy tons of bags of coffee beans or grounds. Is quick, easy and cost effective for me.
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Makes just enough! Not too much, not too little. Stays hot.
Kind of bulky for only a 4 cup.
Lesley M.
Nashville, NC
Foodie Expert
This is just a standard cofeemaker that is pretty useful for everyday life. I love it to have my coffee in the morning
Kim C.
Berea, KY
Makes wonderfully delicious drinks but takes up a bit too much space on the counter.
Janet F.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
Life saver! We use it everyday. It makes it so easy to have our necessary coffee before running out of the house. It could be easier to make coffee or tea. It literally takes 1 min once the Keurig is ready.
Ruth C.
Johnson City, TN
If it wasn't for this coffee maker I probably wouldn't be able to function in the mornings. So easy to use.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?