BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Elise C.
Thornton , CO
The ability to make a carafe of coffee is awesome! I also love that you can recycle the pods. Coffee still tastes great too.
Lauran G.
Ocean City , NJ
This version of the Keurig is the best! Love the screen and the options it gives you. It seems like it gives you more coffee
Megan A.
Lake Wales , FL
I've had this coffee machine for about 2 years now and it's my absolute favorite. Works really well, and you don't waste any!
Georgia H.
Really nice, works great, love how the coffee tastes , would highly recommend to everyone who loves great tasting hot coffee.
Lindsey D.
Holiday, FL
We LOVE the water reservoir and the convenience of being able to make a cup of coffee or hot chocolate for the kids quickly.
Khalea P.
I absolutely love the Keurig! It makes amazing delicious coffee and I highly recommend it if you are a big coffee drinker.
Morgan N.
Fitchburg,WI
Love my Keurig! I love the variety of k-cups they have, h ow easy the machine is to use, and the goodness of it's products!
Ashley B.
Tehachapi, CA
1st one broke after 3 days use, I had a hell of a time shipping back. And they tried to have me pay for shipping the return
Namrata P.
Bartlett, IL
I have this machine and I do like it very much so. So the only down-side is that I wish it accepted k-cups and karafe cups
Christy F.
Gallatin, TN
Ease of use and coffee is great. It is difficult to clean. Have had to throw one away because it had roaches living in it.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?