BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Paige W.
Paige W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great invention. So much better than wasting a whole pot. And you can use for tea hot chocolate and even soup! Super convenient
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Hyde Park, MA
Foodie Expert
In love with this! It always produces the best cup of coffee without fail. It's also very easy to clean and put back together.
karla V.
karla V.
San Diego, CA
This product is so very convenient. I love being able to buy a bag of coffee and make a single cup. It has also helped me to save money!
Becky W.
Becky W.
Middleville, MI
I love my kuerig. I make about 3 cups of coffee a day, and I love the intensity that the kuerig achieves with each cup Brewed.
Maggen Y.
Maggen Y.
Richland, WA
Foodie Expert
This has made it so fast an convenient to make coffee quickly at home.. it really has saved me money in the long run
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
Foodie Expert
Really like this machine. not full stars because it clogs easily. easy to use with the reusable pods so it creates less waste.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Homestead, FL
Love the Keurig the only down side is the K cups can get a little pricey I find myself spending 40 a month on K cups.
Vanii M.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Love my coffee maker. It is absolutely the best one ever and so easy to use and to me the coffee has a better taste.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Atlanta, GA
Easy for the quick coffee in the morning or for hot water for my tea. It's even talk enough to fill up my Yeti 30oz!
Ivy H.
Ivy H.
Saint Robert, Mo
Foodie Expert
I had the first one and it got jammed and stopped working. we bought the newer version last year and love this coffee maker!!!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?