BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Megan A.
Lake Wales , FL
I've had this coffee machine for about 2 years now and it's my absolute favorite. Works really well, and you don't waste any!
Amy A.
Weymouth, MA
I never thought I needed a Keurig. My husband bought me one for Christmas and I LOVE it! So many flavors, so quick and easy!!
Georgia H.
Really nice, works great, love how the coffee tastes , would highly recommend to everyone who loves great tasting hot coffee.
Sonia B.
I love the way things are easy now with this coffeemaker. I can have coffee, tea and hot chocolate in seconds. Great product!
Savannah R.
Love how easy this coffee maker is to use, the digital front makes fixing a pot of coffee super simple for basically anyone!
Paige C.
Wilson, NC
Great machine but can be difficult to ise at first. Do not like that you can only use keurig brand cups with this machine.
Brie L.
Westerville, OH
I love this product! You can make so many different things with it! It's fast and easy. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Danielle T.
Bronx, NY
Use my keurig everyday. It's put to great use when I have company over making cup after cup with no worries and no clean up
Lauren D.
Etters, PA
I love my keurig so much! We recently started using loose coffee instead of pods and it works just as well as the pods did
Jen B.
Bel air, Md
Love my keurig, so nice to have a single-serve cup of coffee instantly whenever I want one. Lots of flavors to choose from
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?