BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lindsey D.
Holiday, FL
We LOVE the water reservoir and the convenience of being able to make a cup of coffee or hot chocolate for the kids quickly.
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
This is absolutely my favorite coffee maker. I love it super easy to use an I love the fact that I can use a reusable filter.
Tonya W.
Sterling Hts, MI
The touch screen doesn't always work, we have to keep unplugging in and plugging it back in a few times to get it to turn on.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
I really love this coffee maker! I like that I can make multiple cups at different times, instead of wasting a pot of coffee.
Lizzie  D.
Martinez, Ga
I use this every single morning! It is fast and perfect for my on the go college mornings! I couldn't live without my Keurig.
Kimberly S.
Shippensburg, PA
I have this at home. It gets used everyday by everyone in my family. There has been no problems with it. Very nice purchase.
kimberly s.
Amarillo, TX
Love this! it's really easy to use and is perfect for making just one cup of coffeei n the morning! I'd definitely re on end
Shannon M.
horton, mi
I actually wish I would've gotten the bigger machine. I do live it though. I love other things besides just the coffees too.
Marbella M.
Flemington, NJ
I absolutely love my keurig. It's easy to assemble and it is easy to use. Plus they have a variety of k-cups to choose from.
Samantha S.
I love this Keurig Machine it has held up for a few years now and i love how convenient it is and the k kups made with it :)
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?