BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Palmetto, LA
I cant live without this product! Coffee will never be the same. Easy to use and best of all its fast.
Sunni G.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm a college student, so I rarely have time to do anything. That's why my keurig rocks! So quick and easy
Kaylie A.
Milwaukee, WI
I love my coffee maker. It's really convenient to use Dailey I don't have to heat up the water it heats up really quickly
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing coffee maker! It's fast and easy to use, and very reliable! Makes coffee in seconds!
Liliana H.
Roswell, GA
I love how easy it is to use this coffee maker. Especially on days when you're running late. All you have to do is pop in a k-cup add a lil water & hit brew. Literally as easy as one two three.
Michelle F.
Monroe, OH
Great product! It has been in my house for years. Plan on getting another one soon! I highly recommend this product to new comers
Tracy B.
Davenport, IA
Love, love, love my Keurig! I have the option of single cup or carafe brewing. In addition to that, there are a multitude of flavor varieties available to choose from.
Diane R.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love ths got it as a gift ...love the selection of flavors and taste really good
Raleigh M.
Tipton, IN
My fiance and I have loved this Keurig since the day we got it. The digital display and multiple brewing options are great for someone looking for an easy way to get their daily dose of caffeine!
Alexis C.
Burbank, IL
Great to use if you love your coffee on the go and are in a hurry in the morning!!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?