BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Spring Valley, CA
I love it! I love the carafe so that I can make multiple cups at once! I wish it let me use my own coffee though. K-Cups are expensive :(
Erin E.
Erin E.
I love my keurig. it makes it so much easier to brew coffee without having to make a whole pot and waste a lot of it.
Amie W.
Amie W.
I would be lost without my Keurig! I use it every single day. I love how easy it is, and how there is minimal cleanup
Christine P.
Christine P.
Katonah, NY
I was hesitant to get a Keurig because of the cost of the K-cups, However this coffee maker has made our lives easier and worth the cost!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
I love my keurig. Ive never had a problem out of mine. I have used it everyday for over a year and I wouldn't have another one.
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
It's works very well and I use it every morning before work. The extra water is helpful so you don't have to keep refilling it.
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA
Foodie Expert
My Keurig is my best friend every morning! I"ve never had any problems with it. It was definitely worth the purchase!
Haley P.
Haley P.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
I've had this coffee maker a short time now and I really like it! I make coffee almost every morning and it gets the job done !
Amanda Catherine L.
Amanda Catherine L.
Springfield, VA
Foodie Expert
We love this thing! I wish it would make larger cups...like a very tall or oversized mug size. Otherwise, we love it.
Krista S.
Krista S.
Cleveland, OH
Love this for a quick single cup of coffee on the go. There are so many different k cups so the variety is nice. Never had a problem with my keurig
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?