BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Patrice B.
Manchester, CT
Love this coffee maker! I use it every day since it's so quick, convenient and simple to use. My entire household survives off this thing.
Ivy O.
East Lyme, CT
I love my keurig! It's definitely really one of the best investments I've made. I couldn't get through my day without it
Alyssa T.
Burlington, WI
I love the Keurig machines but since upgrading to this one ive noticed a couple of issues, it takes a bit longer, it seems to leak a little where the coffee pours from but I do like the new design and touch screen display better than past models.
Savannah R.
Love how easy this coffee maker is to use, the digital front makes fixing a pot of coffee super simple for basically anyone!
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I cannot express how much I honestly and truly , love, love, love. love. this coffee machine.
Sera O.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I don't own one of these but my job has them in the break room and everyday I use them. they're so easy to make and fast. love all the options of flavors and brands you can try. not just coffee but tea and such. love!!!!
Maria  M.
Manhattan, IL
Loved it at first. Now it's a huge pain to descale and clean. It also raisesmy electricity bill significantly. . The pods are not environmentally friendly. Coffee does not taste the same. I will be selling mine
Laura P.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I had the first edition keurig and enjoyed it very much, but it sadly broke. Then we got this product. Both the first keurig and second keurig are great and have changed the coffee world forever. Very efficient and time saving and coffee tastes great.
Kimberly H.
Englewood, CO
My favorite coffee machine. I will never use another. I love this. Not too hot always the perfect temp
kait b.
Love my Keurig !!! works extremely well and makes all sorts of beverages. this is the best coffee maker, hands down!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?