BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Kat S.
Kat S.
Colchester, VT
Foodie Expert
Amazing, there is a built in water filter, so I do not need to worry about the minerals changing the taste of my coffee
Lori C.
Lori C.
Hicksville, NY
Perfect and quick one cup! I love having many different flavor options and not having to waste a pot of coffee just for one cup!
Melody P.
Melody P.
Axton, VA
I love this single serve brewing system. It allies me to make just enough coffee each time I desire a hot cup of java.
Grace F.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
Foodie Expert
In love with this system. such a great product for on the go mornings. the K-Cups are a little expesive, but it's a great product.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
West covina, CA
Foodie Expert
Every morning this is the first thing I go to to start my day. I like things done fast and keurig knows how to get the job done!
Jacquelyn A.
Jacquelyn A.
Brownsville , Tx
Easy to use! It's so quick. I can make my cup of coffee even when I'm running late. The well holds enough to make a few cups and it's easy to clean.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Foodie Expert
Love, LOVE this coffee maker. I keep one of these in my classroom as well as at home. It can have a hot and fresh cup of coffee whenever I want one.
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Los Angeles , CA
I love it. But it would be nice if the k-cups would be more affordable. And it doesn't go up to 12 cups it goes to 8 cup the most.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Omaha, Ne
Brews coffee quick and strong. The water caraf is large and perfect for our office because it barely has to be refilled on a busy morning.
Iesha M.
Iesha M.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig I use it often and it's nice to be able to make a cup or a pot even can use it for cup o noodle ect.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?