BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Paige W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great invention. So much better than wasting a whole pot. And you can use for tea hot chocolate and even soup! Super convenient
Haley P.
Wichita , KS
I've had this coffee maker a short time now and I really like it! I make coffee almost every morning and it gets the job done !
Olivia B.
Nashua, NH
I could not make it through the day without my Keurig. It brews great coffee and I've had it for years and it has never broken!
Kayla S.
I love my keurig. Ive never had a problem out of mine. I have used it everyday for over a year and I wouldn't have another one.
Emily M.
Lincoln, NE
I love the carafe option. I also love that you can set the brewer to turn on at a certain time so that the coffee brews faster!
Becky W.
Middleville, MI
I love my kuerig. I make about 3 cups of coffee a day, and I love the intensity that the kuerig achieves with each cup Brewed.
Courtney W.
Boston, MA
In love with this! It always produces the best cup of coffee without fail. It's also very easy to clean and put back together.
Cassie B.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love love my Keurig it is simple to use and makes all sorts of hot and even cold drinks , it's easy to clean and fast to use
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
This is absolutely my favorite coffee maker. I love it super easy to use an I love the fact that I can use a reusable filter.
Shannon M.
horton, mi
I actually wish I would've gotten the bigger machine. I do live it though. I love other things besides just the coffees too.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?