BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kayla S.
I love my keurig. Ive never had a problem out of mine. I have used it everyday for over a year and I wouldn't have another one.
Courtney W.
Boston, MA
In love with this! It always produces the best cup of coffee without fail. It's also very easy to clean and put back together.
Cassie B.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love love my Keurig it is simple to use and makes all sorts of hot and even cold drinks , it's easy to clean and fast to use
Aridai M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this Keurig! Gets the job done. Super quick, easy to clean and use. Love the variety of products that I can use with it
Becky W.
Middleville, MI
I love my kuerig. I make about 3 cups of coffee a day, and I love the intensity that the kuerig achieves with each cup Brewed.
Holland M.
Durham, NC
I've had for years now, and it's still kicking. A little slower now, but this machine has been ol' faithful to my coffee needs.
Natalia A.
It's works very well and I use it every morning before work. The extra water is helpful so you don't have to keep refilling it.
Olivia B.
Nashua, NH
I could not make it through the day without my Keurig. It brews great coffee and I've had it for years and it has never broken!
Elise C.
Thornton, CO
The ability to make a carafe of coffee is awesome! I also love that you can recycle the pods. Coffee still tastes great too.
Lauran G.
This version of the Keurig is the best! Love the screen and the options it gives you. It seems like it gives you more coffee
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?