BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Brittany G.
Olive Branch, MS
Great for those on tight schedules and not early risers. It's quick and easy and doesn't waste coffee you know you won't drink.
Cassie B.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love love my Keurig it is simple to use and makes all sorts of hot and even cold drinks , it's easy to clean and fast to use
Aridai M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this Keurig! Gets the job done. Super quick, easy to clean and use. Love the variety of products that I can use with it
Emily M.
Lincoln, NE
I love the carafe option. I also love that you can set the brewer to turn on at a certain time so that the coffee brews faster!
Stephanie L.
Sterling, IL
I Love my keurig!! It's easy to use and brews so quickly. I recommend this to anyone who has a busy lifestyle and loves coffee.
Ayla K.
Worcester, MA
The Keurig 2.0 k350 is amazing it's so easy to use and makes the coffee so good. Also it is super Quick to make a cup of coffee
Olivia B.
Amherst, MA
I could not make it through the day without my Keurig. It brews great coffee and I've had it for years and it has never broken!
Nikki D.
This is the best coffee maker. I like how you can put any type of cake cup into this and it will make anything not just coffee.
Haley P.
Wichita , KS
I've had this coffee maker a short time now and I really like it! I make coffee almost every morning and it gets the job done !
Savannah R.
Love how easy this coffee maker is to use, the digital front makes fixing a pot of coffee super simple for basically anyone!
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?