BY KEURIG #17 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Angie P.
Salem, MO
Great coffee maker, everyone can choose their own flavore of coffee or tea and makes a nice treat for guests. Highly recommend!
Nikki D.
This is the best coffee maker. I like how you can put any type of cake cup into this and it will make anything not just coffee.
Ivy H.
Waynesville, MO
I had the first one and it got jammed and stopped working. we bought the newer version last year and love this coffee maker!!!
Stephanie L.
Sterling, IL
I Love my keurig!! It's easy to use and brews so quickly. I recommend this to anyone who has a busy lifestyle and loves coffee.
Debi K.
Belvidere, IL
Love it when needing only one cup unfortunately need to have a bigger carafe for multiple coffee drinkers but over all love it
Ayla K.
Worcester, MA
The Keurig 2.0 k350 is amazing it's so easy to use and makes the coffee so good. Also it is super Quick to make a cup of coffee
Jessica M.
I love love love this!! If there is anything every household needs its a keurig. Making coffee is so much easier and less mess.
Holland M.
Durham, NC
I've had for years now, and it's still kicking. A little slower now, but this machine has been ol' faithful to my coffee needs.
Brittany G.
Olive Branch, MS
Great for those on tight schedules and not early risers. It's quick and easy and doesn't waste coffee you know you won't drink.
Aridai M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this Keurig! Gets the job done. Super quick, easy to clean and use. Love the variety of products that I can use with it
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?