BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Stephanie L.
Sterling, IL
I Love my keurig!! It's easy to use and brews so quickly. I recommend this to anyone who has a busy lifestyle and loves coffee.
Becky W.
Middleville, MI
I love my kuerig. I make about 3 cups of coffee a day, and I love the intensity that the kuerig achieves with each cup Brewed.
Cassie B.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love love my Keurig it is simple to use and makes all sorts of hot and even cold drinks , it's easy to clean and fast to use
Olivia B.
Amherst, MA
I could not make it through the day without my Keurig. It brews great coffee and I've had it for years and it has never broken!
Kayla S.
I love my keurig. Ive never had a problem out of mine. I have used it everyday for over a year and I wouldn't have another one.
Brittany G.
Olive Branch, MS
Great for those on tight schedules and not early risers. It's quick and easy and doesn't waste coffee you know you won't drink.
Paige W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great invention. So much better than wasting a whole pot. And you can use for tea hot chocolate and even soup! Super convenient
Emily M.
Lincoln, NE
I love the carafe option. I also love that you can set the brewer to turn on at a certain time so that the coffee brews faster!
Jessica M.
I love love love this!! If there is anything every household needs its a keurig. Making coffee is so much easier and less mess.
Melanie H.
Houma, LA
Really like this machine. not full stars because it clogs easily. easy to use with the reusable pods so it creates less waste.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?