BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anna S.
Anna S.
I use it to make my tea everymorning :) and sometime coffee. The coffee is so much easier than brewing it. You can make cappachino
Jett W.
Jett W.
Oak creek, WI
Foodie Expert
I use this everyday and its amazing. Its very simple to use and its very understandable. It makes my morning go faster.
Tania C.
Tania C.
Crewe, VA
I couldn't live a day without my Keurig. It's the first thing I go to in the morning. Brews quickly and I've never had a problem!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Erie, PA
My favorite coffee maker ever! I love how easy it is to use! Also there's so many varieties of different K-Cups and variety packs.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Foodie Expert
All Keurig items are my favorite coffee was such a hassle to make before and kuerig has made it fast and simple to use!
Nicola M.
Nicola M.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy the coffee maker and use it daily! Sometimes the coffee is a bit weak but it provides a boost I need at home. Very glad to have it.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Spartanburg, SC
Love my Keurig. It makes having coffee so much easier. I just turn it on let it heat push which cup size I want and wait for it to be done.
Leanna S.
Leanna S.
Farmingdale , NY
I do not know what i would do without my Keurig. This has been a life changer! Making coffee has became so much easier.
Robin R.
Robin R.
Dayton, OH
I love this coffee maker. I love the variety of coffee, soups, hot cocca, and teas. We use ours at least 3 times a day.
Vaishali P.
Vaishali P.
Westerville, OH
It's a great coffee machine, love all of the settings on it. There is a hot chocolate setting which is great and a string setting for stronger coffee
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?