BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Brooke  S.
Grove City, OH
Foodie Expert
I've wanted a keurig forever And I finally got one. It was definitely worth the money! I do both the single k-cups and the karafe's! It's extremely convenient when I'm in a hurry and just want to grab a cup to go!
Kimberly S.
Shippensburg, PA
I have this at home. It gets used everyday by everyone in my family. There has been no problems with it. Very nice purchase.
Lindsey M.
Sylacauga, AL
Absolutely love this coffee maker, sometimes i even use just the water for hot chocolate, and cider. Love that there are so many different flavors of coffee also!!
Ashley J.
I have a couple Keurigs around, two different models, and I feel like both are needed. Making tea at my desk, or walking to the kitchen to make coffee is always fast, requires minimal cleanup, and the variety of K-Cup brands is incredible!
Ariella A.
Colorado Springs, CO
Works fast and makes coffee strong enough. Doesn't seem to waist any product! Good product
Jenny W.
Me being a mom coffee is an absolute must each and every morning several times a day. Since I have a toddler and a newborn I need something fast quick and easy with virtually no mess! Keurig saves the day! hassle free and fast brew every time!
Elisha R.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely love this! Definitely a great purchase. Would recommend any coffee lovers to purchase this.
Jean E.
Shelby, NC
I love my keurig!! It brews a perfect cup of coffee every time! I love the variety of coffees and soups I can use.
Morgan E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my Keurig, it is the perfect substitute for going to Starbucks or another local coffee shop. I save so much money by using Keurig k cups versus spending $5 for a coffee at a coffee shop. All k cups are so yummy too!
zuly s.
This right here is my life it makes my mornings so easy I would not trade it for anything in the world
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?