BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Carleton
Love it makes my life sooooooo much easier and I don't feel like In wasting a bunch of coffee I usually make tea with mine but my family loves making hot chocolate also
Sydney K.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this coffee maker because it makes it really fast. It's so easy to wake up and pop a cup in it and it dispenses your hot coffee. Glad I made this purchase
Destinee H.
Arlington, WA
Best coffee maker I've ever purchased. Never have to waste pots of coffee since you can make single cups
Krista S.
Cleveland, OH
Love this for a quick single cup of coffee on the go. There are so many different k cups so the variety is nice. Never had a problem with my keurig
Staci B.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my Keurig 2.0!! I use it every single morning to brew the best coffee!! I've only used the 4-cup carafe once, but I love that I have that option!
Hannah L.
I personally don't drink coffee but my mom uses this every single day to make her coffee. But it's super convenient for me to make hot chocolate
Wendy H.
Lexington
I do like this on the count that u can make a pot of coffee but I don't like how it don't have a setting for travel cup
Kristal P.
Joelton, TN
Love love love!! So easy for our family and we don't typically drink more than one cup at a time!
Lindsey L.
Rochelle , Il
I don't drink coffee daily but even I can tell that Keurigs will distort the taste of any coffee. The first one I owned had an over powering chemical taste but they replaced it with no questions asked. Great customer service. And I still use the coffee maker.
Brooke  S.
Grove City, OH
Foodie Expert
I've wanted a keurig forever And I finally got one. It was definitely worth the money! I do both the single k-cups and the karafe's! It's extremely convenient when I'm in a hurry and just want to grab a cup to go!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?