BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Shirley F.
Northridge, CA
I love it. But it would be nice if the k-cups would be more affordable. And it doesn't go up to 12 cups it goes to 8 cup the most.
Lori C.
Hicksville, NY
Perfect and quick one cup! I love having many different flavor options and not having to waste a pot of coffee just for one cup!
marisa b.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
This is simply an amazing item. i use it every morning for coffee and every night for tea. couldn't imagine using another product
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
I love my keurig! It makes it very easy to make my coffee in the morning and go very quickly. I also love to make my tea with it
Michelle F.
Monroe, OH
Great product! It has been in my house for years. Plan on getting another one soon! I highly recommend this product to new comers
Amy T.
Erie, PA
My favorite coffee maker ever! I love how easy it is to use! Also there's so many varieties of different K-Cups and variety packs.
Kayla P.
West Covina, CA
Every morning this is the first thing I go to to start my day. I like things done fast and keurig knows how to get the job done!
Tania C.
Crewe, VA
I couldn't live a day without my Keurig. It's the first thing I go to in the morning. Brews quickly and I've never had a problem!
Lauren K.
Columbia, KY
I wish Keurig made everything in a perfect little single serving cup. This Keurig has really gotten me through some rough times.
Melanie H.
Houma, LA
Really like this machine. not full stars because it clogs easily. easy to use with the reusable pods so it creates less waste.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?