BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Amy T.
Erie, PA
My favorite coffee maker ever! I love how easy it is to use! Also there's so many varieties of different K-Cups and variety packs.
Lauren K.
Columbia, KY
I wish Keurig made everything in a perfect little single serving cup. This Keurig has really gotten me through some rough times.
Jessica B.
Really cool but the k cups can be kind of expensive and not environmentally friendly. I like the different color options as well!
Shirley F.
Los Angeles , CA
I love it. But it would be nice if the k-cups would be more affordable. And it doesn't go up to 12 cups it goes to 8 cup the most.
Jessie T.
Love our keurig. My boyfriend uses it for coffee and i use it for hot water, hot chocolate K-Cups and tea K-Cups. So easy and fast
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
In love with this system. such a great product for on the go mornings. the K-Cups are a little expesive, but it's a great product.
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
I love my keurig! It makes it very easy to make my coffee in the morning and go very quickly. I also love to make my tea with it
Kayla P.
West covina, CA
Every morning this is the first thing I go to to start my day. I like things done fast and keurig knows how to get the job done!
Ayla K.
Worcester, MA
The Keurig 2.0 k350 is amazing it's so easy to use and makes the coffee so good. Also it is super Quick to make a cup of coffee
Haley P.
Wichita , KS
I've had this coffee maker a short time now and I really like it! I make coffee almost every morning and it gets the job done !
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?