BY KEURIG #17 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lori C.
Hicksville, NY
Perfect and quick one cup! I love having many different flavor options and not having to waste a pot of coffee just for one cup!
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
In love with this system. such a great product for on the go mornings. the K-Cups are a little expesive, but it's a great product.
Shirley F.
Los Angeles , CA
I love it. But it would be nice if the k-cups would be more affordable. And it doesn't go up to 12 cups it goes to 8 cup the most.
Jessica B.
Really cool but the k cups can be kind of expensive and not environmentally friendly. I like the different color options as well!
Lauren K.
Columbia, KY
I wish Keurig made everything in a perfect little single serving cup. This Keurig has really gotten me through some rough times.
Jessie T.
Love our keurig. My boyfriend uses it for coffee and i use it for hot water, hot chocolate K-Cups and tea K-Cups. So easy and fast
Kayla P.
West Covina, CA
Every morning this is the first thing I go to to start my day. I like things done fast and keurig knows how to get the job done!
Michelle F.
Monroe, OH
Great product! It has been in my house for years. Plan on getting another one soon! I highly recommend this product to new comers
Natalia A.
It's works very well and I use it every morning before work. The extra water is helpful so you don't have to keep refilling it.
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
Really like this machine. not full stars because it clogs easily. easy to use with the reusable pods so it creates less waste.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?