BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Best coffee machine out, I'm currently using it and I love it! Totally recommend, you can either make a single cup or fill up a small pitcher
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
Works quickly, but the water holding tank is always low. The machine needs constant refills and cuts into the speed of the machine.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Burleson , TX
Foodie Expert
I love this machines ! This machine is our future ! It makes my coffee super fast and it's delicious! I recommend purchasing your own keurig!!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Foodie Expert
Love this machine. Life saver. Fast easy cup of any hot beverage. I use the reusable cup. Great addition to any kitchen.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Omaha
Love the digital display! And the blue light under the water. Very quick cup of coffee or tea. Tall reusable cups do not fit under
Christy T.
Christy T.
Lincoln, MO
Foodie Expert
Use it everyday makes the right amount of coffee and I have not had any trouble with this at all. Would buy another one.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Randolph, NJ
We love our new Keurig. This one has a filter for the water chamber and a large pot option. We use ours just for coffee.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Alexander, NC
Love it. Coffee is life!! So many different coffees to try. They smell amazing brewing. And takes so little effort in the morning.
Tempie W.
Tempie W.
Salisbury, NC
I love this coffee maker so much. ....it's also great for hot chocolate. .....would not take anything for my coffeemaker
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Mount Holly, NJ
I love this system. its a great medium between the larger models and the smaller k200. best part is the included carafe!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?