BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lisa L.
Akron, OH
I love how quick and easy single serve coffee makers are, especially since I am usually the only one having coffee. I would prefer the K-Cups to be less expensive, or to be able to truly change the strength of the coffee brewed. This brewer has a "strong" option, which takes longer to brew over the grounds and does make a slightly stronger cup of coffee, but not quite strong enough for my tastes :) Besides that, I am very happy with this coffee maker. This is my second Keurig, and I appreciate the upgraded touchscreen and more cup sizes on this model. I do not often use the carafe, as I have a regular coffee maker for pots of coffee and the carafe pods are an even worse deal than the K-Cups.
reshanda h.
Lancing, TN
Love my keurig!! It's quick and easy to make coffee! Easy to clean and easy to mantience!
Kristin B.
Give me a chai latte K-Cup any day of the week, and you'll have my heart. I can't get enough of them! Add some honey and a tiny bit of sugar and BAM! You're set! I haven't had mine long, but I am so in love with it now that I do have it!
katelynn p.
We just got a keurig 2.0 within the last 6 months and we love it! We use it pretty much daily. It is quick and easy to use, and we can make coffee on the go!
Isabel M.
My mom loves this thing. Me personally, I use it to make ramen noodles lol. #perksofbeingastudent
Samantha C.
South Paris, ME
Quick, simple and easy to use. It's great being able to choose between a single cup or carafe. Kind of disappointed that the largest brew is 10 oz but that is the only problem I have had with it so far. Overall great product.
Viridiana E.
Crystal Lake, IL
I don't use my keuring machine that much just because kpods are more expensive than ground coffee. but whenever I feel ike using it. I love my expressos
Kimberly C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product. My biggest issue is that tall coffee cups do not fit underneath whee the coffee comes out
Tania C.
Crewe, VA
I couldn't live a day without my Keurig. It's the first thing I go to in the morning. Brews quickly and I've never had a problem!
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Brews a great cup of coffee in a quick timely manner. Great for breakfast when needing several cups fast.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?