BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Minda B.
Minda B.
Best purchase ever!! Love the single servings so that coffee doesn't get wasted. Love the fact you can brew coffee or hot chocolate!
maria a.
maria a.
Moorpark, CA
Perfect coffeemaker, this is a buy I have never once regretted.I will never go back to using a regular coffee maker again!
Namrata P.
Namrata P.
I have this machine and I do like it very much so. So the only down-side is that I wish it accepted k-cups and karafe cups
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
Foodie Expert
Great coffee machine. I use it every. You can also make hot chocolate and hot tea using your Keurig. Just an overall amazing product.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Boonsboro, MD
I love the convenience of the Keurig. I can get just about any coffee I want in k cups. Very nice to have if only one person drinks coffee in your home.
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
It leaves a lovely feeling but it takea time to fully take or remove all acess of makeup. I must use at least 4 before any makeup stops from showing up.
Kylene P.
Kylene P.
New Bedford , Ma
I absolutely love my keurig!!! I've had about 4 of them....they break down after a year..thankfully kholes has no prob exchanging them...very convenient
I absolutely love this Kerurig. It works great and makes your coffee, hot chocolate, tea and etc. taste wonderful. It's very quick and easy to use too!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I had the first version and when we moved it broke! I got an update and I felt back in love with it!! I use it everyday! I love it!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Chesapeake, Va
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig for a quick cup on mornings alone or a carafe with my husband. Delicious coffee with ease of one touch use
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?