BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Alexis P.
West Liberty, OH
I LOVE IT!! Easy to use and it tastes like Starbucks coffee, the coffee cups are easy to put in and it's cheap to buy. I love mine.
Ashley P.
Omaha
Love the digital display! And the blue light under the water. Very quick cup of coffee or tea. Tall reusable cups do not fit under
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Works quickly, but the water holding tank is always low. The machine needs constant refills and cuts into the speed of the machine.
Melissa M.
Waukesha, WI
It's convenient to be able to make just the amount of coffee/tea you need without having to waste it if forced to make a whole pot
Judith T.
Miami Beach, FL
Awesome! Fabulous idea. No mess no fuss. Great tasting coffe FAST. U need it. Simple and easy. Great selection of coffee. So happy
Reve B.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this coffee maker! Best one that I have had! Recommend to make the purchase, cost is a bit but it's soo worth it
marisa b.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
This is simply an amazing item. i use it every morning for coffee and every night for tea. couldn't imagine using another product
Kayla P.
West Covina, CA
Every morning this is the first thing I go to to start my day. I like things done fast and keurig knows how to get the job done!
Shirley F.
Los Angeles , CA
I love it. But it would be nice if the k-cups would be more affordable. And it doesn't go up to 12 cups it goes to 8 cup the most.
Jessie T.
Love our keurig. My boyfriend uses it for coffee and i use it for hot water, hot chocolate K-Cups and tea K-Cups. So easy and fast
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?