BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Anna S.
I use it to make my tea everymorning :) and sometime coffee. The coffee is so much easier than brewing it. You can make cappachino
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
I love my keurig. The different options for brew sizes is great and the carafe is a great addition and makes enough coffee for two.
Alexis P.
West Liberty, OH
I LOVE IT!! Easy to use and it tastes like Starbucks coffee, the coffee cups are easy to put in and it's cheap to buy. I love mine.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Works quickly, but the water holding tank is always low. The machine needs constant refills and cuts into the speed of the machine.
Ashley P.
Omaha
Love the digital display! And the blue light under the water. Very quick cup of coffee or tea. Tall reusable cups do not fit under
Berlynn E.
newport coast, ca
Without this machine I wouldn't make it through the day honest the best investment quick easy mess free coffee or tea every morning
Michelle F.
Monroe, OH
Great product! It has been in my house for years. Plan on getting another one soon! I highly recommend this product to new comers
marisa b.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
This is simply an amazing item. i use it every morning for coffee and every night for tea. couldn't imagine using another product
Lori C.
Hicksville, NY
Perfect and quick one cup! I love having many different flavor options and not having to waste a pot of coffee just for one cup!
Tania C.
Crewe, VA
I couldn't live a day without my Keurig. It's the first thing I go to in the morning. Brews quickly and I've never had a problem!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?