BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Aemee G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Keurig. It's very easy to use. I love the smell of it brewing my coffee in the morning. The only thing about this machine that I am not too fond of is the size. I am the only one who drinks coffee in our household so I will probably buy one of the smaller coffee brewing machines so we save more space in our kitchen counter.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I LOVE my keurig! It works great..it's so convenient! Quick and easy and the coffee always tastes fresh. Not only coffee, but teas and hot chocolates as well! I even use it to make my cup of soups! Speeds up the process a bit. The only problem I have ever had was that the water spit out instead of coming straight out a few times but I contacted the company and they were extremely accommodating.
Nancy C.
Geneseo, KS
This keurig has a convenient water reservoir that is easy to keep full so I can just start brewing. I like the carafe but it does not keep the coffee warm for very long. I purchased a reusable k-cup to use my own coffee so I don't have to purchase the costly k-cups. I have had no problem using it with my machine. This is a good product and I would recommend it for every day use.
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
I reviewed this as a Christmas hide this past year and I was kinda thinking" what's all the hype. I'm not that big of a coffee drinker"
But this is amazing its customization setting are great and the coffee is great too! Plus there's plenty of Hacks on YouTube on how u can get the best bang for your buck with this machine .
Melissa k.
Chippewa Lake, OH
I received this product free after my last Keurig broke after less than 1 year. I was excited about the ability to do a 4 cup pot, however I hate the DRM part where you can only use certain k-cups. Of Course I have used hacks to get around this, but its annoying. Also, I love that you can brew just hot water, however I wish you could do a 10oz cup of water. I also wish the timer function would actually brew the k cup and not just turn the brewer on.
Niki S.
There's not enough great words to describe how much we love this machine! Fun for the whole family, from coffee to tea to hot cocoa! We love being able to brew a whole pot when the need arises and to be able to brew a cup at a time when he wants regular and I need decaf for medical reasons. Two thumbs WAY up on this!!
Jessica W.
Makes cups of coffee very quickly at the perfect temperature. However, it only works with NEW k-cups. The old cups and off-brand do not work in this machine. I have also had issues with coffee grounds and the water becoming under pressure. I prefer my older keurig which can brew any k-cup and even loose grounds.
Shelley R.
Pekin, IN
I was sent this product from influenster over a year ago and I love this product. I am the only one who drinks coffee in my home so I love that I can make a single for myself instead of wasting a whole pot. I was also sent the k cup to use use regular coffee and I love that as well. the cups can get very expensive.
Heather J.
Midlothian, VA
I love the quality of this brand! Years ago I purchased one of the cheaper single serve models it still works to this day. I recently purchased this model and found it at Macy's for 50% off, SCORE! Even without the discount I would've bought it because I'm a firm believer in the saying "you get what you pay for!"
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
I absolutely love my Keurig! I have hot water on demand any time I'm needing a hot beverage! it's just me so I rarely use the pot , but it's perfect for when I DO have company! Keurig also has TONS of k-cup flavors and top brands to chose from as well. from coco , tea , as well as coffees.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?