BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Foodie Expert
My hubby and kids love the Keurig! They always get to choose what the hot beverage of the day will be. So many flavors and its so easy an 8 year old can do it!
Samantha L.
Melville, LA
I like my keurig. I wish it had options for how strong the brew is though. In single cup brews, it's very bitter and much too strong.
Lori S.
Hanover, PA
I recently received this as a gift and am totally hooked.I never realized how great coffee tasted!! I honestly enjoy it so much more now and love all the different flavors you can buy.
Rheanna M.
Sometimes the machine can be a little messy but overall it was a great purchase.
Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
I love that I can make just a cup. But I feel like my cups are losing flavor. Unlike to make a tall cup. So I have to use it twice :( which I hate. I like that's it's fast clean up. Wish there was a refillable container for the new kurieg if I knew before hand I probly would have bought something else. I have a love hate relationship my my kurieg
Kait K.
Westport, MA
Foodie Expert
Loveee this!! perfect amount of coffee so I'm not wasting and it's easy to buy coffee for because we all drink different types in my house.
Angela S.
Katy, TX
I love that I can do single serve or carafe!! I just wish I could use non licensed Kcups!!
Allison T.
Foodie Expert
Awesome for a quick good cup of coffee. Difficult to clean though and if you make tea in it it will taste like coffee still sometimes.
Datona H.
You will always be the best thing in my life. When I got this my life was complete. I don't even touch my other coffee brewer anymore. Worth it worth it worth it!!
Tereza R.
This is simply amazing. I can't live without it coffee is very much important to me. I can't start my day without it.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?