BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Laritza  M.
Laritza M.
Foodie Expert
The best!!! Easy to use and it's delicious . The only problem is the coffee is a bit more pricey but it's worth it
Marisol F.
Marisol F.
Yakima, WA
I love my coffee maker. I don't know what I would do without my coffee in the am. This product is by far the best.
Sly M.
Sly M.
Mmmmm mmmmmm I think that explains how much I love this coffee maker,waking up everyday to brew me some good brew
Destini C.
Destini C.
Foodie Expert
Love love love this coffee maker. Love that it has s hot water dispenser capability for tea and hot cocoa.
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
I love my keurig. It always tastes great and I never have to worry about the coffee grounds making a mess.
Mynasia M.
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this. I brought one for my whole family, and they loved it as well. Also kids like it too.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Sometimes I want one coffee, sometimes I want a whole pot. I always have K-Cups AND coffee beans on hand.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
White Bluff, TN
I use this everyday and I love it! It's perfect for just one cup of coffee and it's very easy to use.
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Ball, LA
I love the Keurig! Makes coffee and other drinks so fast and easy! My favorites are the donut shop.
Gina S.
Gina S.
I fall in love with this the more I use it....................... Will always love this product
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?