BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kayla R.
Willow Street, PA
Love this coffee maker. I don't drink coffee every morning and I prefer warm lemon water and it's a great was to get HOT water, fast!
Angela A.
Muskegon, MI
Previously we had a Mr. coffee and a bun coffeemaker. I like the keurig is quick and easyalong with several different coffee options
Samantha L.
Melville, LA
I like my keurig. I wish it had options for how strong the brew is though. In single cup brews, it's very bitter and much too strong.
Stephanie H.
I love my keurig sooooo much! It is so easy to use and brew my coffee in the morning and my tea in the evening! definitely recommend!
Melissa M.
Waukesha, WI
It's convenient to be able to make just the amount of coffee/tea you need without having to waste it if forced to make a whole pot
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Works quickly, but the water holding tank is always low. The machine needs constant refills and cuts into the speed of the machine.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I had the first version and when we moved it broke! I got an update and I felt back in love with it!! I use it everyday! I love it!
Berlynn E.
newport coast, ca
Without this machine I wouldn't make it through the day honest the best investment quick easy mess free coffee or tea every morning
Ashley P.
Omaha
Love the digital display! And the blue light under the water. Very quick cup of coffee or tea. Tall reusable cups do not fit under
Sarah R.
Alexander, NC
Love it. Coffee is life!! So many different coffees to try. They smell amazing brewing. And takes so little effort in the morning.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?