BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Christina P.
Bought it for my mother in law. had some trouble in the beginning with brewing but was able to fix it and haven't had problems since
cassandra g.
Love my coffeemaker. Let's you choose cup sizes and has an option for hot cocoa/other. It also alerts you when to change the filter.
Erika L.
Lakewood, OH
I love this machine! Have had it for over a year now and it since works like new. Nothing like a fresh cup of hot coffee every time!
Kayla R.
Willow Street, PA
Love this coffee maker. I don't drink coffee every morning and I prefer warm lemon water and it's a great was to get HOT water, fast!
Minda B.
Best purchase ever!! Love the single servings so that coffee doesn't get wasted. Love the fact you can brew coffee or hot chocolate!
Berlynn E.
newport coast, ca
Without this machine I wouldn't make it through the day honest the best investment quick easy mess free coffee or tea every morning
Ashley P.
Omaha
Love the digital display! And the blue light under the water. Very quick cup of coffee or tea. Tall reusable cups do not fit under
member-1f6e59dbc
Somerville, MA
Absolutely amazing product! So easy to use and mess free! Nothing like a fresh coffee in the morning especially for a coffee lover
Melissa M.
Waukesha, WI
It's convenient to be able to make just the amount of coffee/tea you need without having to waste it if forced to make a whole pot
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Works quickly, but the water holding tank is always low. The machine needs constant refills and cuts into the speed of the machine.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?