BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Stephanie H.
I love my keurig sooooo much! It is so easy to use and brew my coffee in the morning and my tea in the evening! definitely recommend!
Erika L.
Lakewood, OH
I love this machine! Have had it for over a year now and it since works like new. Nothing like a fresh cup of hot coffee every time!
Samantha L.
Melville, LA
I like my keurig. I wish it had options for how strong the brew is though. In single cup brews, it's very bitter and much too strong.
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
I absolutely love this coffee maker. I use it religiously every day and I am just obsessed with it. Hassle free, fast and efficient!
member-1f6e59dbc
Somerville, MA
Absolutely amazing product! So easy to use and mess free! Nothing like a fresh coffee in the morning especially for a coffee lover
Sarah R.
Alexander, NC
Love it. Coffee is life!! So many different coffees to try. They smell amazing brewing. And takes so little effort in the morning.
Reve B.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this coffee maker! Best one that I have had! Recommend to make the purchase, cost is a bit but it's soo worth it
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I had the first version and when we moved it broke! I got an update and I felt back in love with it!! I use it everyday! I love it!
Judith T.
Miami Beach, FL
Awesome! Fabulous idea. No mess no fuss. Great tasting coffe FAST. U need it. Simple and easy. Great selection of coffee. So happy
Melissa M.
Waukesha, WI
It's convenient to be able to make just the amount of coffee/tea you need without having to waste it if forced to make a whole pot
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?