BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
I love this Keurig Machine it has held up for a few years now and i love how convenient it is and the k kups made with it :)
tina s.
tina s.
Pennsauken, NJ
I can not function without a hot coffee in the morning, and I unwind with a cup after work..and on a really good day, I brew a cup before climbing into bed
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Parlin, NJ
I love how easy it is to use. And fast! my husband likes instant coffee and i prefer ground coffee or tea. with this we can have exactly what we each want.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Otisfield, ME
Love the sleek design and doesn't take up much space. the versatility is great! being able to make more then one item to suit the entire crowd.
Elise C.
Elise C.
Thornton, CO
Foodie Expert
The ability to make a carafe of coffee is awesome! I also love that you can recycle the pods. Coffee still tastes great too.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Love my Keurig. I have had it since Christmas and have had no issues. Before this I had a Hamilitin Beach and it broke within a week.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Poplar Grove, IL
Foodie Expert
1st one broke after 3 days use, I had a hell of a time shipping back. And they tried to have me pay for shipping the return
Heather K.
Heather K.
Medina, NY
Foodie Expert
I really like the simplicity of the keurig machines! I Am a huge coffee addict and always on the go so I like the convenience of this.
Cayla S.
Cayla S.
Kenai , AK
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker. It brews the perfect cup every time. The water storage area is large and does no require refilling frequently.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Fitchburg,WI
Love my Keurig! I love the variety of k-cups they have, h ow easy the machine is to use, and the goodness of it's products!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?