BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Samantha K.
Love this. It's user friendly and makes my life so much easier in the morning. Plus you can get all different flavors if coffees to try
Allison T.
Awesome for a quick good cup of coffee. Difficult to clean though and if you make tea in it it will taste like coffee still sometimes.
Rachel T.
Desloge, MO
I can't live without my kureig! This gives me the best coffee of my lifetime. Other coffee doesn't compare to the coffee I get at home.
Erika L.
Lakewood, OH
I love this machine! Have had it for over a year now and it since works like new. Nothing like a fresh cup of hot coffee every time!
Christina B.
Love my Keurig. I have had it since Christmas and have had no issues. Before this I had a Hamilitin Beach and it broke within a week.
Jessica B.
SEVERN, MD
I absolutely love this coffee maker. I use it religiously every day and I am just obsessed with it. Hassle free, fast and efficient!
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
Great coffee machine. I use it every. You can also make hot chocolate and hot tea using your Keurig. Just an overall amazing product.
Minda B.
Best purchase ever!! Love the single servings so that coffee doesn't get wasted. Love the fact you can brew coffee or hot chocolate!
cassandra g.
Love my coffeemaker. Let's you choose cup sizes and has an option for hot cocoa/other. It also alerts you when to change the filter.
Christina P.
Bought it for my mother in law. had some trouble in the beginning with brewing but was able to fix it and haven't had problems since
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?