BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Heather K.
Lockport, NY
I really like the simplicity of the keurig machines! I Am a huge coffee addict and always on the go so I like the convenience of this.
L B.
I love that I can make a single cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Now I do wish the temperature of the beverage was a little hotter.
Dorothy D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Absolutely couldn't live without it! Love the carafe for making my coffee for my thermos for work! Coffee comes out hot like I like it
Rachel T.
Desloge, MO
I can't live without my kureig! This gives me the best coffee of my lifetime. Other coffee doesn't compare to the coffee I get at home.
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
I absolutely love this coffee maker. I use it religiously every day and I am just obsessed with it. Hassle free, fast and efficient!
Christina P.
Bought it for my mother in law. had some trouble in the beginning with brewing but was able to fix it and haven't had problems since
Minda B.
Best purchase ever!! Love the single servings so that coffee doesn't get wasted. Love the fact you can brew coffee or hot chocolate!
Christina B.
Love my Keurig. I have had it since Christmas and have had no issues. Before this I had a Hamilitin Beach and it broke within a week.
Samantha L.
Melville, LA
I like my keurig. I wish it had options for how strong the brew is though. In single cup brews, it's very bitter and much too strong.
Erika L.
Lakewood, OH
I love this machine! Have had it for over a year now and it since works like new. Nothing like a fresh cup of hot coffee every time!
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?