BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Alexandria   R.
Alexandria R.
This machine is all I could ask for and mode! my coffee is always hot and fresh and the ability to brew a pot as well as a single cup is amazing!
LaToya D.
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Foodie Expert
This is absolutely my favorite coffee maker. I love it super easy to use an I love the fact that I can use a reusable filter.
celina g.
celina g.
San Bernardino, CA
Got this for my brother on Christmas since he's a coffee lover and he uses it everyday even easy enough for his daughter who's 13 to make hot chocolate with
Megan A.
Megan A.
Lake Wales
I've had this coffee machine for about 2 years now and it's my absolute favorite. Works really well, and you don't waste any!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Love this. It's user friendly and makes my life so much easier in the morning. Plus you can get all different flavors if coffees to try
I love that it is a single serve brewer and the touch screen is great. the only thing is sometimes it doesn't seem to fill my cup up like it is supposed to.
JING C.
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
The Keurgi Coffee maker is easy to make. Any generation can easily master making coffee. The coffee maker show us steps on using the coffeemaker.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Awesome for a quick good cup of coffee. Difficult to clean though and if you make tea in it it will taste like coffee still sometimes.
Lauran G.
Lauran G.
This version of the Keurig is the best! Love the screen and the options it gives you. It seems like it gives you more coffee
Joyce F.
Joyce F.
Coral Springs, FL
I use this item several times a day for coffee and tea. My husband is not a coffee drinker but enjoys the hot chocolate in this machine. I love my Keurig!!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?