BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kara B.
Sidney, OH
I use this every morning for my coffee and its great i would recommend this to any of my friends
Allie M.
Foodie Expert
Love my kuerig. It's perfect when I'm in a hurry and makes my coffee very fast. Also love the different sizes.
Tempie W.
Salisbury, NC
I love this coffee maker so much. ....it's also great for hot chocolate. .....would not take anything for my coffeemaker
Heidi R.
Belleville, IL
Love this product. have had it for years and it still works perfectly! There's a great selection of coffee that I like to use as well! very easy to use and perfect for those harsh mornings
Mango M.
Los Angeles
So convenient for everyday. Got it for my parents they get so much use from it. We have it for almost maybe 1 going on two years with it and. Is in excellent condition. Its appearance is lovely.
Shannon C.
Foodie Expert
Can't go without this. I am the only coffee drinker in my house, so it NEVER wastes any coffee.
Morgan H.
Bradenton, FL
Such a great idea, quick and easy way to make coffee. Doesn't make a mess. I love it!!
Aj M.
Osseo, MN
Foodie Expert
Keurig 2.0 takes it to a whole new level! On top of delicious cups of coffee now you can make a whole pot!
Taylor L.
MESA, AZ
Foodie Expert
Touch screen way better, way to go keurig way to go! Keep rocking! I love keurig. I want a cold one
Bailey W.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite coffee maker ever! It is really nice when you're making coffee for more than one person!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?