BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Dorothy D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Absolutely couldn't live without it! Love the carafe for making my coffee for my thermos for work! Coffee comes out hot like I like it
Samantha K.
Love this. It's user friendly and makes my life so much easier in the morning. Plus you can get all different flavors if coffees to try
Heather K.
Albion, NY
I really like the simplicity of the keurig machines! I Am a huge coffee addict and always on the go so I like the convenience of this.
Christina B.
Love my Keurig. I have had it since Christmas and have had no issues. Before this I had a Hamilitin Beach and it broke within a week.
Angela A.
Muskegon, MI
Previously we had a Mr. coffee and a bun coffeemaker. I like the keurig is quick and easyalong with several different coffee options
Christina P.
Bought it for my mother in law. had some trouble in the beginning with brewing but was able to fix it and haven't had problems since
Kayla R.
Willow Street, PA
Love this coffee maker. I don't drink coffee every morning and I prefer warm lemon water and it's a great was to get HOT water, fast!
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
Great coffee machine. I use it every. You can also make hot chocolate and hot tea using your Keurig. Just an overall amazing product.
cassandra g.
Love my coffeemaker. Let's you choose cup sizes and has an option for hot cocoa/other. It also alerts you when to change the filter.
Minda B.
Best purchase ever!! Love the single servings so that coffee doesn't get wasted. Love the fact you can brew coffee or hot chocolate!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?