BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jenna S.
Reading, MA
Love this coffee system! It looks stylish and brews and fantastic cup. In addition, this new model allows you to brew a full carafe too!
Shaun W.
Warwick, RI
It's great for a quick coffee. Or even when you just need hot water . Even great for making oatmeal . Perfect for when you have children
Cayla S.
Kenai , AK
I love this coffee maker. It brews the perfect cup every time. The water storage area is large and does no require refilling frequently.
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
Works great but the screen stopped working after four months. Keurig customer service is amazing though and sent me a brand new machine.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
Love love love my keurig!!! My husband bought me this for me for Christmas in 2014. We absolutely love it. Especially for hot chocolate:)
L B.
I love that I can make a single cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Now I do wish the temperature of the beverage was a little hotter.
Giza C.
Love this machine. I make myself a caramel iced latte whenever I want. I love how your able to foam the milk and it's so easy to clean
Dorothy D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Absolutely couldn't live without it! Love the carafe for making my coffee for my thermos for work! Coffee comes out hot like I like it
Samantha K.
Love this. It's user friendly and makes my life so much easier in the morning. Plus you can get all different flavors if coffees to try
Heather K.
Albion, NY
I really like the simplicity of the keurig machines! I Am a huge coffee addict and always on the go so I like the convenience of this.
Earn $382/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Saly A.
Hilliard, OH
Is there a special water to use it and how much water it needs to make 4 cups of coffee please?
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
I have the Keurig K300/350. I know you can make more then the 4, 6, 8, 10 oz coffee cups they give you. But how do you get to them?? Help!!