BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Sheri M.
Amarillo, TX
I love this machine! It's quick and easy when I'm in a hurry. I still use my regular coffee pot but when I'm in a hurry this is my go to.
Jackie S.
Pelham, NY
I love the fact that I can make 1 cup or 4 cups. Perfect when people want different flavored coffee and you have company. Offered variety
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
I love the hot water feature on this model! I use it all the time making instant oatmeal or even when cleaning! Also super user friendly!
Michelle S.
Spring Valley, CA
I love it! I love the carafe so that I can make multiple cups at once! I wish it let me use my own coffee though. K-Cups are expensive :(
Christine P.
Katonah, NY
I was hesitant to get a Keurig because of the cost of the K-cups, However this coffee maker has made our lives easier and worth the cost!
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK
I love this coffee maker. It brews the perfect cup every time. The water storage area is large and does no require refilling frequently.
Allison T.
Awesome for a quick good cup of coffee. Difficult to clean though and if you make tea in it it will taste like coffee still sometimes.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
This keurig is the best thing since slices bread!! So much u can do with it, versatile! Easy to use, lightweight, price is affordable.
Samantha K.
Love this. It's user friendly and makes my life so much easier in the morning. Plus you can get all different flavors if coffees to try
Giza C.
Love this machine. I make myself a caramel iced latte whenever I want. I love how your able to foam the milk and it's so easy to clean
Earn $378/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $245/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $395/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)