BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kelsey G.
Townsend, TN
This is great in our teacher lounge. Makes k-cups very quickly and is very convenient. We love the carafe, too.
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love our Keurig! It is great having hot water or coffee at the touch of a button. We use it daily and it looks great on the counter...added bonus!
Ella C.
Portsmouth , Va
This is the best coffeemaker I've ever owned. I've had this Keurig for about 2 years and I am still a big fan of K-cups. Making one cup in the morning is super convenient and it heats up and is ready to go very quickly.
Ayla K.
Worcester, MA
The Keurig 2.0 k350 is amazing it's so easy to use and makes the coffee so good. Also it is super Quick to make a cup of coffee
Kristina C.
We've been using Keurig for years now & we've always been pleased! We use the reusable k-cups now to save on waste & we can choose our fave coffee to use! Makes the experience better & saves us some money!
Sarah M.
Atlanta, GA
Easy for the quick coffee in the morning or for hot water for my tea. It's even talk enough to fill up my Yeti 30oz!
Kara B.
Sidney, OH
I use this every morning for my coffee and its great i would recommend this to any of my friends
Allie M.
Foodie Expert
Love my kuerig. It's perfect when I'm in a hurry and makes my coffee very fast. Also love the different sizes.
Tempie W.
Salisbury, NC
I love this coffee maker so much. ....it's also great for hot chocolate. .....would not take anything for my coffeemaker
Heidi R.
Belleville, IL
Love this product. have had it for years and it still works perfectly! There's a great selection of coffee that I like to use as well! very easy to use and perfect for those harsh mornings
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?