BY KEURIG #17 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Shaun W.
Warwick, RI
It's great for a quick coffee. Or even when you just need hot water . Even great for making oatmeal . Perfect for when you have children
Making coffee has never been easier. I'm constantly running late in the mornings and this is always so convenient for my rushed schedule.
karla V.
San Diego, CA
This product is so very convenient. I love being able to buy a bag of coffee and make a single cup. It has also helped me to save money!
Andressa D.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Very good coffee maker. I've had mine for over 2 years and I recommend the lroduct. My whole family likes it. Coffee comes out delicious.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
Love love love my keurig!!! My husband bought me this for me for Christmas in 2014. We absolutely love it. Especially for hot chocolate:)
Heather K.
Albion, NY
I really like the simplicity of the keurig machines! I Am a huge coffee addict and always on the go so I like the convenience of this.
L B.
I love that I can make a single cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Now I do wish the temperature of the beverage was a little hotter.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
This keurig is the best thing since slices bread!! So much u can do with it, versatile! Easy to use, lightweight, price is affordable.
Dorothy D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Absolutely couldn't live without it! Love the carafe for making my coffee for my thermos for work! Coffee comes out hot like I like it
Giza C.
Love this machine. I make myself a caramel iced latte whenever I want. I love how your able to foam the milk and it's so easy to clean
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?