BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Andressa D.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Very good coffee maker. I've had mine for over 2 years and I recommend the lroduct. My whole family likes it. Coffee comes out delicious.
Shaun W.
Warwick, RI
It's great for a quick coffee. Or even when you just need hot water . Even great for making oatmeal . Perfect for when you have children
Sheri M.
Amarillo, TX
I love this machine! It's quick and easy when I'm in a hurry. I still use my regular coffee pot but when I'm in a hurry this is my go to.
Christine P.
Katonah, NY
I was hesitant to get a Keurig because of the cost of the K-cups, However this coffee maker has made our lives easier and worth the cost!
Michelle S.
Spring Valley, CA
I love it! I love the carafe so that I can make multiple cups at once! I wish it let me use my own coffee though. K-Cups are expensive :(
Jenna S.
Reading, MA
Love this coffee system! It looks stylish and brews and fantastic cup. In addition, this new model allows you to brew a full carafe too!
Giza C.
Love this machine. I make myself a caramel iced latte whenever I want. I love how your able to foam the milk and it's so easy to clean
Samantha K.
Love this. It's user friendly and makes my life so much easier in the morning. Plus you can get all different flavors if coffees to try
Dorothy D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Absolutely couldn't live without it! Love the carafe for making my coffee for my thermos for work! Coffee comes out hot like I like it
Heather K.
Albion, NY
I really like the simplicity of the keurig machines! I Am a huge coffee addict and always on the go so I like the convenience of this.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?