BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Shaun W.
Warwick, RI
It's great for a quick coffee. Or even when you just need hot water . Even great for making oatmeal . Perfect for when you have children
Christine P.
Katonah, NY
I was hesitant to get a Keurig because of the cost of the K-cups, However this coffee maker has made our lives easier and worth the cost!
Making coffee has never been easier. I'm constantly running late in the mornings and this is always so convenient for my rushed schedule.
karla V.
San Diego, CA
This product is so very convenient. I love being able to buy a bag of coffee and make a single cup. It has also helped me to save money!
Jenna S.
Reading, MA
Love this coffee system! It looks stylish and brews and fantastic cup. In addition, this new model allows you to brew a full carafe too!
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
This keurig is the best thing since slices bread!! So much u can do with it, versatile! Easy to use, lightweight, price is affordable.
Allison T.
Awesome for a quick good cup of coffee. Difficult to clean though and if you make tea in it it will taste like coffee still sometimes.
Rachel T.
Desloge, MO
I can't live without my kureig! This gives me the best coffee of my lifetime. Other coffee doesn't compare to the coffee I get at home.
Giza C.
Love this machine. I make myself a caramel iced latte whenever I want. I love how your able to foam the milk and it's so easy to clean
L B.
I love that I can make a single cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Now I do wish the temperature of the beverage was a little hotter.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?