BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Patrice B.
Manchester, CT
Love this coffee maker! I use it every day since it's so quick, convenient and simple to use. My entire household survives off this thing.
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
My boyfriend uses this machine every morning, and loves it. It doesn't take long at at all to make a hot cup of coffee that taste delicious.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
I love all of the Keurig products! My family loves being able to quickly brew a cup of coffee or hot chocolate whenever they're craving it!
Jackie S.
Pelham, NY
I love the fact that I can make 1 cup or 4 cups. Perfect when people want different flavored coffee and you have company. Offered variety
Making coffee has never been easier. I'm constantly running late in the mornings and this is always so convenient for my rushed schedule.
karla V.
San Diego, CA
This product is so very convenient. I love being able to buy a bag of coffee and make a single cup. It has also helped me to save money!
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK
I love this coffee maker. It brews the perfect cup every time. The water storage area is large and does no require refilling frequently.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
Love love love my keurig!!! My husband bought me this for me for Christmas in 2014. We absolutely love it. Especially for hot chocolate:)
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
I love the hot water feature on this model! I use it all the time making instant oatmeal or even when cleaning! Also super user friendly!
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
Works great but the screen stopped working after four months. Keurig customer service is amazing though and sent me a brand new machine.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?