BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kimberly C.
Adelanto, CA
Its amazing now I make my coffee at home without having to go to Starbucks every morning I wake up and make myself some coffee to keep me awake
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Foodie Expert
Bought mine last year, and I love it! it's easy to use. and they have tons of different brands of coffee, tea etc. to choose from. highly recommend it
Nikki D.
This is the best coffee maker. I like how you can put any type of cake cup into this and it will make anything not just coffee.
Amanda S.
Gastonia, NC
I love my Keurig 2.0. My favorite thing to make is hot chocolate!! It's quick and easy. I love the fact that I can just make one serving or if I want more servings.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
I love my Keurig! I am the only person in my household that likes coffee and I use to dump out so much coffee before I bought one of these. Now it's instant hot coffee whenever I want. My husband and daughter love to use it for hot cocoa. It's very convenient to have instant access to very hot water in our kitchen we use it for oatmeal and instant potatoes too.
Laurie M.
Milwaukee, Wi
I love my keurig, it's so convenient when you only want one or two cups quickly in the morning!
Maureen P.
Awesome product. I can't live without this. Makes my coffee absolutely perfect in the morning. It's quick and easy to use.
Christina R.
Port Richey
I love my coffee maker it's my dream come true for coffee shop and yummy I love it any time of
Kelsey G.
Townsend, TN
This is great in our teacher lounge. Makes k-cups very quickly and is very convenient. We love the carafe, too.
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love our Keurig! It is great having hot water or coffee at the touch of a button. We use it daily and it looks great on the counter...added bonus!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?