BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

kelsey h.
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
Foodie Expert
The keurig 2.0 is beyond better then the original! I love the size of cups this machine makes and the k cups are universal and sold almost everywhere
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
This coffee maker has the best of both worlds...single serve and traditional. It is also great to make hot water for tea, oatmeal, instant meals etc.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Monroe, OH
Great product! It has been in my house for years. Plan on getting another one soon! I highly recommend this product to new comers
Erika L.
Erika L.
Lakewood, OH
I love this machine! Have had it for over a year now and it since works like new. Nothing like a fresh cup of hot coffee every time!
Patrice B.
Patrice B.
Manchester, CT
Love this coffee maker! I use it every day since it's so quick, convenient and simple to use. My entire household survives off this thing.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Columbia, KY
I wish Keurig made everything in a perfect little single serving cup. This Keurig has really gotten me through some rough times.
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig!! I love purchasing all the different type of K cups! I love this machine because it makes more than just coffee, i mainly use it for teas now!
Love my keurig! Works quickly for busy mornings and k-cups are so convenient. They come in so many different flavors and can even makes teas and hot chocolates!
NADINE A.
NADINE A.
Foodie Expert
I can not live without this machine. The best part of it is that I can make pots of coffee when. I entertain guest. Get this is your home.
Shayna L.
Shayna L.
Northfield, NJ
I love my keurig and the coffee options. There are tons of options and it makes making myself a wake up drink much easier in the mornings.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?