BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kendra J.
I liked it. But I stopped drinking coffee recently so I don't use it as much. But when I do want coffee, I like the pumpkin flavored k cups
Kait K.
Westport, MA
Loveee this!! perfect amount of coffee so I'm not wasting and it's easy to buy coffee for because we all drink different types in my house.
Andressa D.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Very good coffee maker. I've had mine for over 2 years and I recommend the lroduct. My whole family likes it. Coffee comes out delicious.
Jackie S.
Pelham, NY
I love the fact that I can make 1 cup or 4 cups. Perfect when people want different flavored coffee and you have company. Offered variety
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
Works great but the screen stopped working after four months. Keurig customer service is amazing though and sent me a brand new machine.
Sheri M.
Amarillo, TX
I love this machine! It's quick and easy when I'm in a hurry. I still use my regular coffee pot but when I'm in a hurry this is my go to.
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
I love the hot water feature on this model! I use it all the time making instant oatmeal or even when cleaning! Also super user friendly!
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
Love love love my keurig!!! My husband bought me this for me for Christmas in 2014. We absolutely love it. Especially for hot chocolate:)
Michelle S.
Spring Valley, CA
I love it! I love the carafe so that I can make multiple cups at once! I wish it let me use my own coffee though. K-Cups are expensive :(
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK
I love this coffee maker. It brews the perfect cup every time. The water storage area is large and does no require refilling frequently.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?