BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Kait K.
Westport, MA
Loveee this!! perfect amount of coffee so I'm not wasting and it's easy to buy coffee for because we all drink different types in my house.
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
I like that it is easy to used and I could also use it for my kids goodnight teas , and always ready when need a nice hot water on the cup
Jackie S.
Pelham, NY
I love the fact that I can make 1 cup or 4 cups. Perfect when people want different flavored coffee and you have company. Offered variety
Shaun W.
Warwick, RI
It's great for a quick coffee. Or even when you just need hot water . Even great for making oatmeal . Perfect for when you have children
karla V.
San Diego, CA
This product is so very convenient. I love being able to buy a bag of coffee and make a single cup. It has also helped me to save money!
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
Works great but the screen stopped working after four months. Keurig customer service is amazing though and sent me a brand new machine.
Sheri M.
Amarillo, TX
I love this machine! It's quick and easy when I'm in a hurry. I still use my regular coffee pot but when I'm in a hurry this is my go to.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
Love love love my keurig!!! My husband bought me this for me for Christmas in 2014. We absolutely love it. Especially for hot chocolate:)
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK
I love this coffee maker. It brews the perfect cup every time. The water storage area is large and does no require refilling frequently.
Christine P.
Katonah, NY
I was hesitant to get a Keurig because of the cost of the K-cups, However this coffee maker has made our lives easier and worth the cost!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?