BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I love love love my Keurig. The issue was always that my boyfriend likes to make pots of coffee and so the caraffe makes it a happy medium.
Patrice B.
Manchester, CT
Love this coffee maker! I use it every day since it's so quick, convenient and simple to use. My entire household survives off this thing.
NADINE A.
I can not live without this machine. The best part of it is that I can make pots of coffee when. I entertain guest. Get this is your home.
Kristi C.
This Keurig is my life! It quick and easy to use. Makes your coffee fast. I wish K-Cups were cheaper but its super convenient and no mess!
Nicola M.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy the coffee maker and use it daily! Sometimes the coffee is a bit weak but it provides a boost I need at home. Very glad to have it.
Sharon S.
Spartanburg, SC
Love my Keurig. It makes having coffee so much easier. I just turn it on let it heat push which cup size I want and wait for it to be done.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
I love all of the Keurig products! My family loves being able to quickly brew a cup of coffee or hot chocolate whenever they're craving it!
Kendra J.
I liked it. But I stopped drinking coffee recently so I don't use it as much. But when I do want coffee, I like the pumpkin flavored k cups
Courtney T.
Great! My husband loves making coffee and I love making tea (I don't drink coffee). We have had for several years and it still works great.
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
I love my Keurig coffee maker. It saves me time and I don't waste coffee anymore because I don't have to make a whole pot to enjoy one cup.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?