BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jill B.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
Love love love my keurig!!! My husband bought me this for me for Christmas in 2014. We absolutely love it. Especially for hot chocolate:)
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Racine, WI
My husband & I use our Keurig every single day! We love it! We are also loving the Carafe if we are wanting multiple cups throughout the day.
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee machine. I get to select what I want to drink that day and how much I want. Super simple. Coffee at the touch of a button.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I like my keurig, but it seems like it needs to be cleaned an awful lot, plus the cups are a waste, but it can brew my favorite in a fill your own pod!
kierstin m.
kierstin m.
Saint Cloud , FL
EVERYONE needs a keurig, even if you don't like coffee its great for teas, hot chocolate, and over all has just become a necessity in my home.
Renata  M.
Renata M.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Foodie Expert
Super awesome! I've had this keurig for a while and it hasn't broken down on me like some other coffee makers out there. I love this machine!
Reve B.
Reve B.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this coffee maker! Best one that I have had! Recommend to make the purchase, cost is a bit but it's soo worth it
Arelie G.
Arelie G.
Elmer, NJ
This honestly makes coffee a more realistic part of my morning. Popping one to make myself my one cup VS making a whole pot that I end up throwing away is amazing.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
This coffee maker has the best of both worlds...single serve and traditional. It is also great to make hot water for tea, oatmeal, instant meals etc.
kelsey h.
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
Foodie Expert
The keurig 2.0 is beyond better then the original! I love the size of cups this machine makes and the k cups are universal and sold almost everywhere
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?