BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Gabriela D.
Omaha, Ne
Brews coffee quick and strong. The water caraf is large and perfect for our office because it barely has to be refilled on a busy morning.
Bridgette S.
Loganville, GA
I loved this at first but then mine broke for whatever reason and I can't seem to find the problem! Worked one day and the next it didn't.
Bailey J.
Love my Keurig! I honestly don't know how I lived without it. Upgraded from a simple french press, but the Keurig just saves so much time!
Kristi C.
This Keurig is my life! It quick and easy to use. Makes your coffee fast. I wish K-Cups were cheaper but its super convenient and no mess!
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
My boyfriend uses this machine every morning, and loves it. It doesn't take long at at all to make a hot cup of coffee that taste delicious.
Nicola M.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy the coffee maker and use it daily! Sometimes the coffee is a bit weak but it provides a boost I need at home. Very glad to have it.
Sharon S.
Spartanburg, SC
Love my Keurig. It makes having coffee so much easier. I just turn it on let it heat push which cup size I want and wait for it to be done.
Kendra J.
I liked it. But I stopped drinking coffee recently so I don't use it as much. But when I do want coffee, I like the pumpkin flavored k cups
Courtney T.
Great! My husband loves making coffee and I love making tea (I don't drink coffee). We have had for several years and it still works great.
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
I love my Keurig coffee maker. It saves me time and I don't waste coffee anymore because I don't have to make a whole pot to enjoy one cup.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?