BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend uses this machine every morning, and loves it. It doesn't take long at at all to make a hot cup of coffee that taste delicious.
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
Foodie Expert
I like that it is easy to used and I could also use it for my kids goodnight teas , and always ready when need a nice hot water on the cup
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
Foodie Expert
I love love love my Keurig. The issue was always that my boyfriend likes to make pots of coffee and so the caraffe makes it a happy medium.
Courtney T.
Great! My husband loves making coffee and I love making tea (I don't drink coffee). We have had for several years and it still works great.
Shayna L.
Northfield, NJ
I love my keurig and the coffee options. There are tons of options and it makes making myself a wake up drink much easier in the mornings.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
I love all of the Keurig products! My family loves being able to quickly brew a cup of coffee or hot chocolate whenever they're craving it!
Kristi C.
Foodie Expert
This Keurig is my life! It quick and easy to use. Makes your coffee fast. I wish K-Cups were cheaper but its super convenient and no mess!
Sharon S.
Spartanburg, SC
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig. It makes having coffee so much easier. I just turn it on let it heat push which cup size I want and wait for it to be done.
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
I love my Keurig coffee maker. It saves me time and I don't waste coffee anymore because I don't have to make a whole pot to enjoy one cup.
Bailey J.
Love my Keurig! I honestly don't know how I lived without it. Upgraded from a simple french press, but the Keurig just saves so much time!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?