BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Heather D.
Foodie Expert
I am so obsessed with my Keurig!!! I love how this one you can make a single cup of coffee or a pot of you have guests!! I even did a blog post about my cute coffee bar and this Keurig I love it so much!
Marlene S.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Foodie Expert
Quick and efficient. It's worth every penny! Not complicated to set up or use so it's great for the average joe.
Brittany W.
Rutherford, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love this product! Went from using a mr. Coffee machine to using this and I would never go back. It allows me to control the size cup I want and whether I want it strong or not! It's just simply amazing! Definitely recommend
Megan H.
Got this brewer for Christmas and I use it everyday!! I couldn't live without it! Instead of waking up and waiting for your coffee pot to fill I have a cup within minutes and there's many different flavors and brands to choose from. Granted its more expensive but totally worth it in the long run!!!!
Elise C.
Thornton, CO
Foodie Expert
The ability to make a carafe of coffee is awesome! I also love that you can recycle the pods. Coffee still tastes great too.
tina s.
Pennsauken, NJ
I can not function without a hot coffee in the morning, and I unwind with a cup after work..and on a really good day, I brew a cup before climbing into bed
Paige W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great invention. So much better than wasting a whole pot. And you can use for tea hot chocolate and even soup! Super convenient
Katie P.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig and I use it everyday! It makes the perfect cup of coffee quickly and efficiently. I love being able to buy k-cups and within a second choose between decaf or caffeinated depending on the time of day. Keurig has revolutionized coffee systems!
Rachel C.
Detroit, MI
I love my Keurig! Can't live without it! I also gifted it to my mother in law. She loves it too. It has a variety of coffee tea hot cocoa options.
Destinee H.
Arlington, WA
Best coffee maker I've ever purchased. Never have to waste pots of coffee since you can make single cups
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?