BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Melville, LA
I like my keurig. I wish it had options for how strong the brew is though. In single cup brews, it's very bitter and much too strong.
Martha B.
Martha B.
Philadelphia, PA
Works great for both hot and cold brewed beverages! I make my flavored coffees with this several says a week and also love the ice tea variaties that can be used with it!
Aga T.
Aga T.
Rowland, PA
I just got it two weeks ago, and all I can say that it works great! I could not been happier. Easy to use, and it makes a yummy cup of coffee.
Tesha B.
Tesha B.
Jersey City, NJ
I received this as a gift and been in love since. The best coffee ever it's very convenient and if i want a delicious coffee tea or any beverage hot or cold u must buy
cassandra g.
cassandra g.
Love my coffeemaker. Let's you choose cup sizes and has an option for hot cocoa/other. It also alerts you when to change the filter.
Komies R.
Komies R.
I think this is one of the best coffee machines i have ever used. Its easy to use, and makes a mean cup of coffee. You wont be disappointed :)
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Have had this keurig for about 6 months now and it works great. Still trying to understand how to clean it. Takes a minute to warm up. Simple to use. Love having it.
Stephany F.
Stephany F.
LOVE MY KEURIG, what would i do without my coffee machine in the morning, very useful and saves you the extra five dollars at the coffee shop
Aleah M.
Aleah M.
Ann Arbor, MI
My fiance has this system and loves it for the convenience of making coffee when he wants a cup. Since he is the only coffee drinker in the house it works well for us
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Racine, WI
My husband & I use our Keurig every single day! We love it! We are also loving the Carafe if we are wanting multiple cups throughout the day.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?