BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Erin C.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I love my Keurig, I love that it reads the barcodes on the k cups to know what the perfect brew temp is. I would highly recommend this Keurig
d_is_for d.
I love this coffee machine. I get to select what I want to drink that day and how much I want. Super simple. Coffee at the touch of a button.
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Bought it when it first came out and there weren't too many keurig cups that wojld work for it. And couldn't find a refill cup that fit either.
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
I love it! It is easy to use, clean, and is easy to buy k-cup for a good price, and the variety of coffees, teas, hot cocoa.... Any flavor!!!
Karen P.
Baton Rouge, LA
The Keurig 2.0 is so easy to use and I get my tea or coffee in an instant! The K-cup system is perfect for the office it is very individual.
Brandy M.
I love this coffee maker. We use it to make coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. I love the fact that you can make a small cup or a whole pot!!!!
Kait K.
Westport, MA
Loveee this!! perfect amount of coffee so I'm not wasting and it's easy to buy coffee for because we all drink different types in my house.
Bridgette S.
Buckhead, GA
I loved this at first but then mine broke for whatever reason and I can't seem to find the problem! Worked one day and the next it didn't.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
I love all of the Keurig products! My family loves being able to quickly brew a cup of coffee or hot chocolate whenever they're craving it!
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
I like that it is easy to used and I could also use it for my kids goodnight teas , and always ready when need a nice hot water on the cup
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?