BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
I love it! It is easy to use, clean, and is easy to buy k-cup for a good price, and the variety of coffees, teas, hot cocoa.... Any flavor!!!
Brittany F.
Racine, WI
My husband & I use our Keurig every single day! We love it! We are also loving the Carafe if we are wanting multiple cups throughout the day.
Karen P.
Baton Rouge, LA
The Keurig 2.0 is so easy to use and I get my tea or coffee in an instant! The K-cup system is perfect for the office it is very individual.
Gabriela R.
Best coffee machine out, I'm currently using it and I love it! Totally recommend, you can either make a single cup or fill up a small pitcher
Brandy M.
I love this coffee maker. We use it to make coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. I love the fact that you can make a small cup or a whole pot!!!!
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I love love love my Keurig. The issue was always that my boyfriend likes to make pots of coffee and so the caraffe makes it a happy medium.
Shayna L.
Northfield, NJ
I love my keurig and the coffee options. There are tons of options and it makes making myself a wake up drink much easier in the mornings.
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
I like that it is easy to used and I could also use it for my kids goodnight teas , and always ready when need a nice hot water on the cup
Gabriela D.
Omaha, Ne
Brews coffee quick and strong. The water caraf is large and perfect for our office because it barely has to be refilled on a busy morning.
Bailey J.
Love my Keurig! I honestly don't know how I lived without it. Upgraded from a simple french press, but the Keurig just saves so much time!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?