BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Ayla K.
Worcester, MA
The Keurig 2.0 k350 is amazing it's so easy to use and makes the coffee so good. Also it is super Quick to make a cup of coffee
Kristina C.
We've been using Keurig for years now & we've always been pleased! We use the reusable k-cups now to save on waste & we can choose our fave coffee to use! Makes the experience better & saves us some money!
Sarah M.
Atlanta, GA
Easy for the quick coffee in the morning or for hot water for my tea. It's even talk enough to fill up my Yeti 30oz!
Kara B.
Sidney, OH
I use this every morning for my coffee and its great i would recommend this to any of my friends
Allie M.
Foodie Expert
Love my kuerig. It's perfect when I'm in a hurry and makes my coffee very fast. Also love the different sizes.
Tempie W.
Salisbury, NC
I love this coffee maker so much. ....it's also great for hot chocolate. .....would not take anything for my coffeemaker
Bailey W.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite coffee maker ever! It is really nice when you're making coffee for more than one person!
Mango M.
Los Angeles
So convenient for everyday. Got it for my parents they get so much use from it. We have it for almost maybe 1 going on two years with it and. Is in excellent condition. Its appearance is lovely.
Shannon C.
Foodie Expert
Can't go without this. I am the only coffee drinker in my house, so it NEVER wastes any coffee.
Megan H.
Got this brewer for Christmas and I use it everyday!! I couldn't live without it! Instead of waking up and waiting for your coffee pot to fill I have a cup within minutes and there's many different flavors and brands to choose from. Granted its more expensive but totally worth it in the long run!!!!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?