BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Teresa D.
Vincent, AL
Love, Love, Love it! I used this machine several time a day. I made a coffee station surrounded by this machine just for friends and family.
Gabriela R.
Best coffee machine out, I'm currently using it and I love it! Totally recommend, you can either make a single cup or fill up a small pitcher
Renata  M.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
Super awesome! I've had this keurig for a while and it hasn't broken down on me like some other coffee makers out there. I love this machine!
Stephany F.
LOVE MY KEURIG, what would i do without my coffee machine in the morning, very useful and saves you the extra five dollars at the coffee shop
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
I love it! It is easy to use, clean, and is easy to buy k-cup for a good price, and the variety of coffees, teas, hot cocoa.... Any flavor!!!
Lauren M.
Fort Branch, IN
My fiancé and i love this product. The single-serve option is fantastic for us because we each have different opinions on flavor of coffees.
Adrianna D.
Anaheim, CA
Best purchase i bought in terms of coffee makers. This really gets me out the door fast with my coffee in hand and ready to conquer the world
Jen W.
Ringgold, GA
Love my keurig. very effecient if you onky want a cup instead of making an entire pot. you can also get the resuable pods for ground coffee.
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Bought it when it first came out and there weren't too many keurig cups that wojld work for it. And couldn't find a refill cup that fit either.
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
I have had this keurig for two years now & it is perfect. I love how simple and easy it is to use and it's perfect for college kids on the go
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?