BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
I love it! It is easy to use, clean, and is easy to buy k-cup for a good price, and the variety of coffees, teas, hot cocoa.... Any flavor!!!
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Bought it when it first came out and there weren't too many keurig cups that wojld work for it. And couldn't find a refill cup that fit either.
Stephany F.
LOVE MY KEURIG, what would i do without my coffee machine in the morning, very useful and saves you the extra five dollars at the coffee shop
Renata  M.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
Super awesome! I've had this keurig for a while and it hasn't broken down on me like some other coffee makers out there. I love this machine!
Adrianna D.
Anaheim, CA
Best purchase i bought in terms of coffee makers. This really gets me out the door fast with my coffee in hand and ready to conquer the world
Brittany F.
Racine, WI
My husband & I use our Keurig every single day! We love it! We are also loving the Carafe if we are wanting multiple cups throughout the day.
Gabriela R.
Best coffee machine out, I'm currently using it and I love it! Totally recommend, you can either make a single cup or fill up a small pitcher
Jen W.
Ringgold, GA
Love my keurig. very effecient if you onky want a cup instead of making an entire pot. you can also get the resuable pods for ground coffee.
Madison S.
Albany, NY
I have had this keurig for two years now & it is perfect. I love how simple and easy it is to use and it's perfect for college kids on the go
Angelica M.
Watsonville, CA
I like this product it is really easy to use not only that i can make me a cup of coffee i can also make me an ice tea in less then a minute
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?