BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Belleville, MI
I use mine about four or five times daily. LOVE it. Never had an issue. Fast and convenient. So many different k-cups, you want to try them all!
Joy F.
Joy F.
I love this coffee machine. It brews your coffee in a matter of a few seconds with little to no mess at all. My only problem with it is the internal cleaning of the parts.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Foodie Expert
This keurig is the best thing since slices bread!! So much u can do with it, versatile! Easy to use, lightweight, price is affordable.
Giza C.
Giza C.
Love this machine. I make myself a caramel iced latte whenever I want. I love how your able to foam the milk and it's so easy to clean
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Love this product. My only wish is that the keurig cups were more affordable. And that it could easily make iced coffee without tasting deathly.
Jacey C.
Jacey C.
Kathleen, GA
Love my Keurig 2.0! Definitely better than the older version, although it was given to me as a gift, I wish it was the upper version with the time and auto brew options. .
Mona C.
Mona C.
Jacksonville, FL
Bought this one for my sister and I love it as much as the original. we each have the original keurig and they are perfect for just one!! great style. easy to use, to clean
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
Loved this as soon as we started using it, the coffee is stronger than what I'm used but the many options for serving sized and variety in coffee roasts make it enjoyable
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Willow Street, PA
Foodie Expert
Love this coffee maker. I don't drink coffee every morning and I prefer warm lemon water and it's a great was to get HOT water, fast!
Martha B.
Martha B.
Philadelphia, PA
Works great for both hot and cold brewed beverages! I make my flavored coffees with this several says a week and also love the ice tea variaties that can be used with it!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?