BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kara B.
Sidney, OH
I use this every morning for my coffee and its great i would recommend this to any of my friends
Mango M.
Los Angeles
So convenient for everyday. Got it for my parents they get so much use from it. We have it for almost maybe 1 going on two years with it and. Is in excellent condition. Its appearance is lovely.
Christina R.
Port Richey
I love my coffee maker it's my dream come true for coffee shop and yummy I love it any time of
Kelsey G.
Townsend, TN
This is great in our teacher lounge. Makes k-cups very quickly and is very convenient. We love the carafe, too.
Makenzie K.
Amherst, NY
As a coffee lover, this item was a must have!! I've been using it for about 6 months and have never had any problems. My coffee brews perfectly and is always hot and delicious. I highly recommend Dunkin Donuts' K-cups btw :)
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love our Keurig! It is great having hot water or coffee at the touch of a button. We use it daily and it looks great on the counter...added bonus!
Ella C.
Portsmouth , Va
This is the best coffeemaker I've ever owned. I've had this Keurig for about 2 years and I am still a big fan of K-cups. Making one cup in the morning is super convenient and it heats up and is ready to go very quickly.
Ayla K.
Worcester, MA
The Keurig 2.0 k350 is amazing it's so easy to use and makes the coffee so good. Also it is super Quick to make a cup of coffee
Kristina C.
We've been using Keurig for years now & we've always been pleased! We use the reusable k-cups now to save on waste & we can choose our fave coffee to use! Makes the experience better & saves us some money!
Katie P.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig and I use it everyday! It makes the perfect cup of coffee quickly and efficiently. I love being able to buy k-cups and within a second choose between decaf or caffeinated depending on the time of day. Keurig has revolutionized coffee systems!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?