BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Wayland, MI
I just love this coffee maker. My favorite thing about it is how simple it is to use. I knew it would be perfect for a coffee addict like me the first time I saw it at Walmart.
Cara G.
Cara G.
Fayetteville, AR
Love this product! My husband does not drink coffee or tea. So I can make my single cup but can also make larger amounts when we have company without having a separate machine.
Alexis Q.
Alexis Q.
San Tan Valley, AZ
LOVE our keurig - not sure what else to say, if you don't have one, get one! all of the different K Cup flavors that you can get allows you to never get bored with your coffee!
jonathan G.
jonathan G.
I enjoy using the Keurig but I find the K cups to be a little pricey. The box I usually get has 18 K cups that me and my wife share, this won't last us a week.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
Foodie Expert
Works great but the screen stopped working after four months. Keurig customer service is amazing though and sent me a brand new machine.
Rosni P.
Rosni P.
North Bergen, NJ
This is such a great product. It efficient and makes life easy only having to make one cup. The downside is having to clean the filter which can be annoying.
Kandis P.
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
Foodie Expert
I love the hot water feature on this model! I use it all the time making instant oatmeal or even when cleaning! Also super user friendly!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Desloge, MO
I can't live without my kureig! This gives me the best coffee of my lifetime. Other coffee doesn't compare to the coffee I get at home.
L B.
L B.
I love that I can make a single cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Now I do wish the temperature of the beverage was a little hotter.
Gioconda C.
Gioconda C.
Foodie Expert
So easy to use! Love that I can buy such a great variety of coffees that are super convenient and wayyyy cheaper than Starbucks and just as good!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?