BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Aga T.
Rowland, PA
I just got it two weeks ago, and all I can say that it works great! I could not been happier. Easy to use, and it makes a yummy cup of coffee.
Selena R.
I love my keurig but I'm shocked that I can only get 4 or 6 ounces of hot water, and also that It gets clogged occasionally and will not brew.
Kelly N.
Since I'm the only one in the house that drinks coffee I love how easy it makes a cup of coffee! I used to waist a good bit with a regular pot.
Hannah L.
I personally don't drink coffee but my mom uses this every single day to make her coffee. But it's super convenient for me to make hot chocolate
Kimberly W.
Montgomery , AL
Love it!!! Who has time to wait for an entire cup of coffee to brew? Not me, I just pop a pod in & 30 secs later I have a fresh cup of coffee.
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
Purchased this for my husband and we love it!!! We haven't been able to use the carafe but the single serve is amazing! Makes the best coffee!
Mrs M.
Its very conveniently to have this coffee makers. just pop in a pod and you have instant coffee. Cleaning up this very fast just throw it away.
Komies R.
I think this is one of the best coffee machines i have ever used. Its easy to use, and makes a mean cup of coffee. You wont be disappointed :)
Aria M.
Midwest City, OK
This product is basically self explanatory. Great product for a great price. Mine has lasted me about 2 years and I've had zero issues with it.
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
I love this machines ! This machine is our future ! It makes my coffee super fast and it's delicious! I recommend purchasing your own keurig!!
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?