BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Ken J.
Mesa, AZ
Most used thing in my house! Love how you can switch out what flavor you want each day. I only wish that it was a little faster. Otherwise, Love!
Audrey H.
Marietta, GA
Not much to say about this keurig, I use it every single day and Ive had the same one for over 2 years. If it konks out on me I will repurchase
Filo S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This coffee maker has made my morning routine so much easier. I love how many options I have from the super market, only complaint is the price
Kimberly C.
Riverside, CA
Its amazing now I make my coffee at home without having to go to Starbucks every morning I wake up and make myself some coffee to keep me awake
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I love my keurig! just still trying to figure out how to get a rid of the nasty plastic taste when when using the cocoa/tea/hot water setting.
Aga T.
Rowland, PA
I just got it two weeks ago, and all I can say that it works great! I could not been happier. Easy to use, and it makes a yummy cup of coffee.
Selena R.
I love my keurig but I'm shocked that I can only get 4 or 6 ounces of hot water, and also that It gets clogged occasionally and will not brew.
brittany p.
Oakland, NJ
Love my single cup maker it works so great and it is so convenient i am a college student so it works great for in the morning when I'm rushing
Stephanie N.
I love my Keurig. Wouldn't go back to any other coffee making system again! Super easy to use and less time consuming! No mess and no clean up!
Hannah L.
I personally don't drink coffee but my mom uses this every single day to make her coffee. But it's super convenient for me to make hot chocolate
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?