BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...2 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Keurig - 2.0 K350 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black
Love this product! Makes getting ready so much quicker when I just need 1 cup of coffee and to be out the door. I'm not a big coffee drinker so it was such a waste making a whole pot
Britney R.
Britney R.
I enjoy using the keurig 2.0 a great deal as we have a few in the office. It is very quick and easy to use to make tea, coffee, or hot chocolate which is lovely very little effort.
The amount of flavors that you can find and use in this machine is overwhelming. The warm up time is very quick and so is the brewing. It always tastes amazing with little to no mess
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
This coffee machine is amazing! Very easy to use I love it and it's very quick for when I'm in a rush it still allows me to grab a cup of coffee before I have to head out for the day
Briana R.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm super duper in love with my keurig k350 machine. It's definitely quieter than my old coffee machine and also much faster. It is also sleek and nicer to look at.
Bridgette S.
Bridgette S.
Loganville, GA
I loved this at first but then mine broke for whatever reason and I can't seem to find the problem! Worked one day and the next it didn't.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Frankfort, IL
It has lasted us for three years and I love it it's so easy and simple to us in my household we each can have either a tea or coffee or even hot chocolate without making a mess!!
Sky D.
Sky D.
Lander, WY
This coffee maker is great to use it comes with a lot of flavors and its not like those old coffee makers where you have to wait a long time and make the coffee yourself its nice.
Kandis P.
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
Foodie Expert
I love the hot water feature on this model! I use it all the time making instant oatmeal or even when cleaning! Also super user friendly!
julie s.
julie s.
Lancaster, CA
I love my kuerig. I use it everyday it's fast easy quick and I never have a problem with it. I use different types of K-Cups and they all fit and brew perfect.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?