BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Audrey H.
Marietta, GA
Not much to say about this keurig, I use it every single day and Ive had the same one for over 2 years. If it konks out on me I will repurchase
Kelly N.
Since I'm the only one in the house that drinks coffee I love how easy it makes a cup of coffee! I used to waist a good bit with a regular pot.
Filo G.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This coffee maker has made my morning routine so much easier. I love how many options I have from the super market, only complaint is the price
Kimberly C.
Adelanto, CA
Its amazing now I make my coffee at home without having to go to Starbucks every morning I wake up and make myself some coffee to keep me awake
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I love my keurig! just still trying to figure out how to get a rid of the nasty plastic taste when when using the cocoa/tea/hot water setting.
brittany p.
Oakland, NJ
Love my single cup maker it works so great and it is so convenient i am a college student so it works great for in the morning when I'm rushing
Selena R.
I love my keurig but I'm shocked that I can only get 4 or 6 ounces of hot water, and also that It gets clogged occasionally and will not brew.
Aga T.
Rowland, PA
I just got it two weeks ago, and all I can say that it works great! I could not been happier. Easy to use, and it makes a yummy cup of coffee.
Hannah L.
I personally don't drink coffee but my mom uses this every single day to make her coffee. But it's super convenient for me to make hot chocolate
Kimberly W.
Montgomery , AL
Love it!!! Who has time to wait for an entire cup of coffee to brew? Not me, I just pop a pod in & 30 secs later I have a fresh cup of coffee.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?