BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
nat O.
Foodie Expert
I love how clean and streamlined it is , my only complain is Iwish you could scheduled preheating the water so that I wouldn't have to wait for it to happen when i needed a cup quickly.
Jacquelyn A.
Brownsville , Tx
Easy to use! It's so quick. I can make my cup of coffee even when I'm running late. The well holds enough to make a few cups and it's easy to clean.
Elissa G.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I got this for Christmas and I love it it makes coffee super quick however preheating does take a few minutes but I love it and I would highly recommend!
Lynlee  S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like the obvious things, that I can make a single cup, that I can make a variety of things.
Sometimes, it just takes several minutes to heat up, which can be frustrating, but overall
not a huge deal.
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I reviewed this as a Christmas hide this past year and I was kinda thinking" what's all the hype. I'm not that big of a coffee drinker"
But this is amazing its customization setting are great and the coffee is great too! Plus there's plenty of Hacks on YouTube on how u can get the best bang for your buck with this machine .
Kimberly C.
Adelanto, CA
Its amazing now I make my coffee at home without having to go to Starbucks every morning I wake up and make myself some coffee to keep me awake
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Foodie Expert
Bought mine last year, and I love it! it's easy to use. and they have tons of different brands of coffee, tea etc. to choose from. highly recommend it
Nikki D.
This is the best coffee maker. I like how you can put any type of cake cup into this and it will make anything not just coffee.
Amanda S.
Gastonia, NC
I love my Keurig 2.0. My favorite thing to make is hot chocolate!! It's quick and easy. I love the fact that I can just make one serving or if I want more servings.
Aj M.
Osseo, MN
Foodie Expert
Keurig 2.0 takes it to a whole new level! On top of delicious cups of coffee now you can make a whole pot!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?