BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Buy on Walmart
Arielle S.
Arielle S.
Hernando, MS
I absolutely love this. I use my keurig at least twice a day because I love making tea. It heats the water to the perfect temperature and I love how I can make multiple things with it.
Precious W.
Precious W.
Westland, MI
Love this, I'm a rather lazy person when it comes to making coffee and tea so not having to lug around a big pot just to get two cups of coffee or tea is a bonus.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Watsonville, CA
I like this product it is really easy to use not only that i can make me a cup of coffee i can also make me an ice tea in less then a minute
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love our Keurig! It is great having hot water or coffee at the touch of a button. We use it daily and it looks great on the counter...added bonus!
Kait K.
Kait K.
Westport, MA
Foodie Expert
Loveee this!! perfect amount of coffee so I'm not wasting and it's easy to buy coffee for because we all drink different types in my house.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Port Jervis, NY
My fiance and I use our keurig multiple times a day. We love how fast it is. The only down sides are having to fill it so often and that the coffee doesn't come out as hot as we'd like.
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
I love all of the Keurig products! My family loves being able to quickly brew a cup of coffee or hot chocolate whenever they're craving it!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig. I use it daily and would recommend it to anybody. I love the variety of K-Cups I can get and also use a reusable kcup for my favorite bagged coffees
Chesney B.
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend uses this machine every morning, and loves it. It doesn't take long at at all to make a hot cup of coffee that taste delicious.
Britney R.
Britney R.
I enjoy using the keurig 2.0 a great deal as we have a few in the office. It is very quick and easy to use to make tea, coffee, or hot chocolate which is lovely very little effort.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?