BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Rosalyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
I actually use this for tea, I love the convenience, I dislike the fact that it no longer uses the older k-cups but I have a found a way around that. My kids love the ease of use. I just wish there was a way to make a carafe pot of tea.
Amaryssia  H.
Foodie Expert
Best coffee maker I've ever owned. I've had this maker for 2 years, and never have I thought of switching. It makes what I want, and how I want it. There are endless amounts of beverages to choose from, and most are delicious.
member-1f6e59dbc
Somerville, MA
Absolutely amazing product! So easy to use and mess free! Nothing like a fresh coffee in the morning especially for a coffee lover
Heather B.
Atlanta, GA
I like it, but not as well as the original keurig. You can only brew 10oz at a time, the water carafe is at the back, which is awkward. There is a strange and time consuming "pre-heating" process which delays brewing.
Samantha N.
Have had this keurig for about 6 months now and it works great. Still trying to understand how to clean it. Takes a minute to warm up. Simple to use. Love having it.
Sarah B.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
Love how easy this is to use! The touchscreen makes it so much more efficient to use! Being able to have a single serving instead of having to make a whole batch was the reason I bought a keurig!
Chantel M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Absolutely in love with my keurig 2.0!!! I am a person that loves coffee but never drinks a full pot. I love how simple and easy to use the machine is. And I also love all the different brands of coffee that they have for the K cups! I can have Starbucks everyday and never leave my house!!!!
Stephanie N.
I love my Keurig. Wouldn't go back to any other coffee making system again! Super easy to use and less time consuming! No mess and no clean up!
Elissa G.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I got this for Christmas and I love it it makes coffee super quick however preheating does take a few minutes but I love it and I would highly recommend!
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love our Keurig! It is great having hot water or coffee at the touch of a button. We use it daily and it looks great on the counter...added bonus!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?