BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
I can't get enough of my Keurig. I use t multiple times daily, and it's so much faster and easier for me to not have to make a full pot of coffee.
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
The Keurgi Coffee maker is easy to make. Any generation can easily master making coffee. The coffee maker show us steps on using the coffeemaker.
Colleen M.
I recently upgraded from the original Keurig system to this one and love it! It takes up less counter space and looks much sleeker in my opinion
Ken J.
Mesa, AZ
Most used thing in my house! Love how you can switch out what flavor you want each day. I only wish that it was a little faster. Otherwise, Love!
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
Can't live without my Keurig! I've had this and the knock-off before, the knock-off broke in about a year and I love the addition of the karafe!
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
My husband and I use our Keurig 2.0 a few times a day! I won't drink any coffee that doesn't come from a k-cup! I totally recommend this item!!!!
Rebecca C.
Belleville, MI
I use mine about four or five times daily. LOVE it. Never had an issue. Fast and convenient. So many different k-cups, you want to try them all!
Sasha T.
Love this product. My only wish is that the keurig cups were more affordable. And that it could easily make iced coffee without tasting deathly.
Gioconda C.
So easy to use! Love that I can buy such a great variety of coffees that are super convenient and wayyyy cheaper than Starbucks and just as good!
Alexandria   R.
This machine is all I could ask for and mode! my coffee is always hot and fresh and the ability to brew a pot as well as a single cup is amazing!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?